Post subject: Days like Yesterday
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:29 AM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Draconi
WoW: Dalanthas
Rift: Dalanthas
EQ2: Daranthas
In moments like the tragedy in Conn. and many others even the single daily senseless deaths, when it feels like all hope is lost, It was these brief moments yesterday I found myself wishing the Mayans would be right in 7 days.

:-(

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Days like Yesterday
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
Yesterday was a horrible tragedy and I just could not fathom why things like that happen.

The world can be a very ugly place. For those who have children, hold them tight!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

WoW: Prystus
CakvalaSC wrote:
Yesterday was a horrible tragedy and I just could not fathom why things like that happen.

The world can be a very ugly place. For those who have children, hold them tight!

Screw that. Take them to a gun range. and show them how to defend themselves.

Don't cuddle them let them KNOW the world can be a harsh and nasty place. Then show them a better way.

* Blaming guns for deaths, is like blaming your pencil for your spelling mistakes.

"People sometimes say that ideas cannot be stamped out by force. The Albigensian Crusade proves them wrong. Ideas can be stamped out by the elimination of everyone who holds the ideas." - Quote :"Middle Ages" by Morris Bishop.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 PM 
I schooled the old school.

I must have missed the part where Cak, or anyone else here really, blamed guns.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Internet. Most people are radical weird liberals with a hard on for taking guns away from people.

Head it off at the pass!

"People sometimes say that ideas cannot be stamped out by force. The Albigensian Crusade proves them wrong. Ideas can be stamped out by the elimination of everyone who holds the ideas." - Quote :"Middle Ages" by Morris Bishop.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:11 PM 

You remind me of my Facebook the last few days. Several hundred friends. 50+ posts moaning about how liberals now want to take away their precious guns. Not a single post from any liberal actually saying that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 PM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

EQ1: Larreth/Shaylea
WoW: Gnomez Gomez
Rift: Veluria
EQ2: Vee'Sheer
Fribur wrote:
You remind me of my Facebook the last few days. Several hundred friends. 50+ posts moaning about how liberals now want to take away their precious guns. Not a single post from any liberal actually saying that.

I actually had quite a few. What irks me more is the liberals in the media using this horrific thing to make up things about the weapons this kid used for their agenda.

Things like: "He shot his way into the building...that is what an assault rifle does for you.He SHOT open an entrance" ----When I believe he shot a window. A hammer could serve the same purpose but he makes it sound like an AR-15 is a bazooka.

"He had an AR-15 Assault Weapon and several "fully loaded magazines"------K. Fully loaded? What a stupid ass phrase intended for more "omg how dreadful" flavor. It's a magazine. You fill it with bullets. You fill it up for the gun to have ammunition. Ofcourse the magazine is fully loaded.

"He had a bullet proof vest" --------I'm still waiting to hear this one. The media always describes any gear worn by the assailants as bullet proof vests, when more often than not its a fabric vest with magazine pouches..etc

The problem I have with the media is you have these people reporting on guns when they've likely never seen, owned, handled, or fired one...thus the outrage when Piers Morgan exclaims "A GLOCK IS A HIGH PERFORMACE MILITARY GRADE WEAPON USED ONLY FOR KILLING PEOPLE MY GOD HOW DID SHE WHY DID SHE HAVE ACCESS TO SUCH A DEADLY WEAPON"...blah blah.

It's absolutely horrible that this massacre happened but holy shit if the liberals aren't pissing themselves like an excited cocker spaniel behind closed doors at the inflammatory ammunition this tragic event has provided them.

Zinky, Lvl 60 Warlock
Thunderhorn, WoW

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 PM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

EQ1: Binkee
WoW: Wilkins
Rift: Wilkins
LoL: ScrubLeague
It would be pretty sweet if we could get rid of all the guns though. Or at least make the words "well-regulated militia" mean anything at all.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 PM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

EQ1: Larreth/Shaylea
WoW: Gnomez Gomez
Rift: Veluria
EQ2: Vee'Sheer
randy wrote:
It would be pretty sweet if we could get rid of all the guns though. Or at least make the words "well-regulated militia" mean anything at all.

Nah, I like my guns.

We need to have better system of weeding out and dealing with mentally defective people. Pretty much all of the shootings that have received the massive publicity like Columbine, Aurora etc...were perpetrated by utterly batshit lunatics that people knew/suspected were extremely mentally disturbed.

Also, as horrible as this may sound...this kind of thing needs far less publicity because all it does is give the next Kid whose family has known he is a psychopath in the making an idea to run out and do it too.

Zinky, Lvl 60 Warlock
Thunderhorn, WoW

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

In 20 years there will be countless other, probably many times more efficient, ways to kill people than with guns. In many circumstances, the distinctions between tools and effective weapons will also narrow. Still not sure what "getting rid of all the guns" would accomplish in an era of continued technological miniaturization and access.

Get rid of your firewall and trust that hackers will adopt the same mindset!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 PM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

Yeah but a gun is manufactured with the express purpose of killing something, and is far more deadly than other conventional weapons.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 PM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

Also I think guns are cool too, but they're far too easy to get and there's no regulatory maintenance required afterward. If there was mandatory regular training (like being in the National Guard, or monthly observed range hours) that came with owning a gun, that would be ideal, because then you would have a well regulated militia. I just don't think the thousands of gun deaths annually should be the cost of that freedom.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 PM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
Since we are venting about the stupid shit blasted about Facebook and the interwebs, I want to say a huge SHUT UP to all those so-called "conservative Christians" saying "because God was not allowed in schools, he couldn't protect the children?

BULL SHIT.

People on the far left want to remove/alter the 2nd Amendment.
People on the far right want to remove/alter the 1st Amendment.

How about people wake up and deal with the real issue and not put bandages on symptoms.

What do the majority of "mass violence" in the US have in common other than the use of firearms? The person committing these horrible acts had some pretty major mental issues.

I understand the need for everyone to be equally protected, but our entire attitude towards mental health in this country is messed up.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
krby71 wrote:
Since we are venting about the stupid shit blasted about Facebook and the interwebs, I want to say a huge SHUT UP to all those so-called "conservative Christians" saying "because God was not allowed in schools, he couldn't protect the children?

BULL SHIT.

People on the far left want to remove/alter the 2nd Amendment.
People on the far right want to remove/alter the 1st Amendment.

How about people wake up and deal with the real issue and not put bandages on symptoms.

What do the majority of "mass violence" in the US have in common other than the use of firearms? The person committing these horrible acts had some pretty major mental issues.

I understand the need for everyone to be equally protected, but our entire attitude towards mental health in this country is messed up.

I can see your point, people are upset and want to place blame they need a scape goat to make them feel better. Honestly, I don't think we can place blame, it was a tradegy caused someone who wasnt with sound mind.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Oddly. I agree with some sort of mandatory maintenance training and qualification for owning guns of a certain level. Your average single shit at a time hunting rifle and revolver? No. That's fine. Anything above it? Ought to require a yearly qualification course, not to own, but to have some kind of certificate or card on you.. that you present when you DO shoot the shit ought of someone. If you don't have it current. your ass gets fined or jail time (slender of course...).

My ultimate change to our government would be MANDATORY 2 years "government service" from high school graduation (or 18 if you quit school): be it serving in some kind of special government controlled and regulated Service (Re Cross or something), the Military, or 2 years of a government directed and controlled Degree.

Something.. ANYTHING that forces the people of the country to have a personal stake in the government itself, in helping and pushing forward the country and its people.

People will vote.. they will think.. they will consider; MUCH more about the government that rules over them if they have had, and or DO have a personal stake in it, especially if you start losing some rights (Not basic ones) of that government if you choose to walk away from it and NOT serve.

I guarantee there'd be a lot less people with guns out there.. willing to put them to use on each other, if they had a stint in the military under them (barring all the gangs in the military apparently).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 PM 

Big government? Yeah... that would be MASSIVE government.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 AM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Draconi
WoW: Dalanthas
Rift: Dalanthas
EQ2: Daranthas
Join the Mobile Infantry and save the Galaxy. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Quote:

Yeah, it always seems like the, "NO YOU CANT HAVE MY GUNS THEN ONLY CRIMINALS WILL HAVE GUNS AND HOW WILL WE DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE CAN STILL KILL YOU WITH FORKS SO ITS OK" posts come before any of the gun-control posts.

They're pretty....quick on the trigger. /rimshot

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Actually, it happened in this very thread! =D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:34 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Also in this thread: Larreth just suddenly coming to the realization that the media tends to sensationalize things. ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:04 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Larreth wrote:
weeding out and dealing with mentally defective people

I lolled

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:15 AM 

I'm sorry to be the guy that links an article but doesn't add much, but I'm doing it anyway.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-are- ... ns-2012-12

That article sums up my thoughts on gun control very well, and much more eloquently than I could do it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 AM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
California has the strictest gun laws in the country and yet they had a whopping 1220 firearm murders, more than NY and Texas combined.

Gun laws won't fix anything. Since 2004 when the assault weapons ban expired gun violence has dropped by 15%. in 2005 there were 10,125 murders with a firearm, in 2011 there were 8538. and this has been a steady decline, not an up and down trend.

People yell and scream about "Assault" weapons and how they need to be banned because they kill so many people. More facts. in 2005 there were 425 rifle related murders in 2011 232, a 27.5% decline. That figure from the FBI includes ALL rifles, not just assault rifles. The general public just assumes 'Assault" weapons are what is killing everyone because all they see on TV is people shooting an AK/AR out of the window of a car while driving down the street. Blame it on the media/movies/talking heads, but the facts do not lie.

We as a society need to change 2 things or we are done. Change the way we celebrate wanton carnage and bring back the fear of repercussion for ANY crime involving a firearm. Today's youth are so desensitized to death the only way you will wake them up is to let them actually experience first hand the end results of their crime. (I know I will get all kinds of flack for this but that is fine.) Bring back public hangings and let these people witness their kewl friends kicking at the end of a rope for 30 seconds.

Facts link. You can download the FBI's data at the bottom of the story.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... e-us-state

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 AM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Cant edit for some reason figure should be 323 not 232.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 AM 

There are so many guns in peoples homes and on the street that I don't think a ban of any kind would work. What are they going to do, go on a house-by-house search?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 AM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

Sure.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:35 AM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

I mean, I'm not advocating it, but if a law was passed banning guns that would be the way to do it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 PM 

The shooter in CT tried to buy a firearm weeks before the shooting and was denied. The guns he used he took from his mother who did not store them properly. Also, None of them were automatic weapons as it is already illegal for most people to own them. (So, the laws were already in place).

I am going to say this again. Passing more laws that restrict the ownership of firearms is like putting a bandage on your forehead to treat a concussion. Both may make you feel better but neither do anything to resolve the real problem.

The real problem isn't video games, music, movies, or guns.

One of the biggest issues we have is we are not teaching personal responsibility. People are not held accountable for their actions and this starts at a very young age. Parents are enabling this and we reinforce the "someone else is to blame" for everything that goes wrong.

Another issue I think we have is that we have been medicating a generation of kids for all sorts of mental issues and we really don't know the long term affect of taking those medications. If you are taking medication that alters the workings of the brain for many years, how is that going to change how the brain works?

One law that I would support is that for all firearm purchases (handgun, rifle, and shotgun) the person buying the firearm must successfully complete a firearm safety and protection course. The course includes safety, firing, maintenance, and storage. They cannot take possession of the firearm until they have certification of completion. Gun owners would have to take the course for each type of firearm they own. Possession of a non-antique firearm without certification results in the forfeiture of all owned firearms and a ban on the ability to purchase a firearm for a number of years.

We have to look at all of the causes of violence. Nearly all of the mass violence tragedies have been committed by a person with mental issues. The AZ shooting, the Aurora shooting, the CT shooting, the Virginia Tech shooting, hell going all the way back to the Austin Tower shootings, those people has some pretty major mental issues. We must do something to change how we are treating people with mental issues.

In short (I know too late) the NRA, the President, certain members of Congress are all in knee-jerk reaction phase. CHILDREN HAVE BEEN HARMED WE MUST DO SOMETHING NOW is their mantra. They don't care if it is the right or wrong thing. They won't be satisfied until they get some sort of bandage in place. Regardless if a bandage is needed or some other cure.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

Quote:
One of the biggest issues we have is we are not teaching personal responsibility. People are not held accountable for their actions and this starts at a very young age. Parents are enabling this and we reinforce the "someone else is to blame" for everything that goes wrong.

QFT

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

randy wrote:
I mean, I'm not advocating it, but if a law was passed banning guns that would be the way to do it.

:happy3:

... ever heard of prohibition?

That, worked out real well too, didn't it?

Yeah... meth and cocaine are illegal, let;s ban guns and make them illegal too!too. Should work out.. really.. well.

:?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 PM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

Once again, I'm not advocating it. You quoted that. You asked how they would get all the guns back if they were to get all the guns back.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:05 PM 
Selling 50 Orc Belts!
Selling 50 Orc Belts!

EQ1: Xantheus
WoW: Xantheus
Meet Krby, the most level headed conservative ever.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Quote:
One law that I would support is that for all firearm purchases (handgun, rifle, and shotgun) the person buying the firearm must successfully complete a firearm safety and protection course. The course includes safety, firing, maintenance, and storage. They cannot take possession of the firearm until they have certification of completion. Gun owners would have to take the course for each type of firearm they own. Possession of a non-antique firearm without certification results in the forfeiture of all owned firearms and a ban on the ability to purchase a firearm for a number of years.

Why would this work any better than any other law?

Every time someone talks about a gun law, the gun-heads just chant, "But criminals will just get all the guns they want anyway no matter what! You're just making it harder for good people to defend themselves!" So what makes your law special in that it's exempt from that?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Guns are not the problem. Irresponsible gun ownership is. Start prosecuting owners that allow their guns to be abused.
LOCK UP your guns!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 AM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

Assault weapons being legal just blows the mind. Nobody uses an AR-15 for hunting, its purpose is to kill people, full stop.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 PM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

EQ1: Sarissa Candyangel
WoW: Sarix
The ratio of assault weapon owners to assault weapon deaths is better than the same for kitchen knives, automobiles, and baseball bats. They are inanimate objects. Punish the people who actually commit crimes, make the sentences a deterrent. There is no need to limit the freedom of people who own firearms based on the actions of criminals.

The AR-15 makes a good varmint rifle for coyotes and whatnot. It's also used in a popular marksmanship sport. But that's beside the point. The most concerning thing I see in these shootings is the apparent correlation between homicide and certain classes of psychiatric medication.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 PM 

Adam Lanza was a law abiding citizen right up to the point he pulled the trigger.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Sarissa wrote:
The ratio of assault weapon owners to assault weapon deaths is better than the same for kitchen knives, automobiles, and baseball bats. They are inanimate objects. Punish the people who actually commit crimes, make the sentences a deterrent. There is no need to limit the freedom of people who own firearms based on the actions of criminals.

Yeah but can you kill 20 people with a kitchen knife or baseball bat before getting stoped by a group of people? And its hard to punish you when you suicide when the cops show up... Harder to suicide with a knife than with an assault riffle.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 PM 
I've pwned over 300 times!

Finlainea wrote:
Yeah but can you kill 20 people with a kitchen knife or baseball bat before getting stoped by a group of people? And its hard to punish you when you suicide when the cops show up... Harder to suicide with a knife than with an assault riffle.

Yes, http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012 ... china?lite

people with mental defects are going to kill other people, that I believe is the issue. The current laws and bills that are going to be put in place are nothing more the lip service by the government.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the night.
Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 AM 

And of the 22 kids injured in that knife attack in China 0 died.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 AM 

Xantheus Diabolus wrote:
Meet Krby, the most level headed conservative ever.

I never thought I'd read that on here.

Thanks. Too bad that I can't run for office.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 AM 

Bovinity Divinity wrote:
Quote:

Why would this work any better than any other law?

Every time someone talks about a gun law, the gun-heads just chant, "But criminals will just get all the guns they want anyway no matter what! You're just making it harder for good people to defend themselves!" So what makes your law special in that it's exempt from that?

It would mean that at least people are trained how to use, store, and would be able to see if the person is competent to own and or use a firearm. The Sandy Hook incident happened in part because the shooter's mom did not have all of her weapons securely stored away (from what I read).

It would mean that the people owning guns would know what it means to shoot the weapon. I wonder how many people that own a firearm have never really fired it.

You can't legally drive a vehicle without a license and passing a competency exam. Car accidents kill thousands of people each year. If you show that you can't pass an eye exam, you can't renew your license. How should that be much different than owning a firearm?

Criminals will still have their guns. There is no law that will change that. We have to change how people think to change violence. Ending the drug war would be a start.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 AM 

Dolalin wrote:
Assault weapons being legal just blows the mind. Nobody uses an AR-15 for hunting, its purpose is to kill people, full stop.

There is no performance difference between an AR-15 and a Ruger 10/22 .22 LR Autoload Rifle (link) The only difference is that the AR-15 is mean looking with molded plastic grips.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting. It is about defending one's self and property. Want a realistic example on why they are needed? Look at the shit going down on the US border with Mexico. If is a fucking war going on and there is little to no US Government help. The people that have homes near the border are under threat every day. When something happens the government is undermanned and too late to respond. The people have to be able to defend themselves. Now, we try to live in an equal justice for all country. If we allow the people that live on border states to have "assault weapons" to defend themselves, we must allow other citizens to have them as well. That is where the licensing and training of the item I proposed before comes in.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

krby71 wrote:
there is little to no US Government help.

That is incorrect. The cartels are getting help with Fast and Furious.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Sometimes it comes down to, "Well if it's going to happen what will make it work."

I am against gun control but if it's going to happen it needs to be across the board. Assult weapon ban for cops and military also.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 PM 

Garborg wrote:
Sometimes it comes down to, "Well if it's going to happen what will make it work."

I am against gun control but if it's going to happen it needs to be across the board. Assult weapon ban for cops and military also.

A friend of mine at work (I like having conversations with him as we allow each other to expand some rather deep topics that many people would be uncomfortable talking about) made this comment:

"It seems that many of the same people that are arguing against increased gun control due to protection against government tyranny are the same people that are very supportive of giving the same government an expanded and more powerful military"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 PM 

krby71 wrote:

A friend of mine at work (I like having conversations with him as we allow each other to expand some rather deep topics that many people would be uncomfortable talking about) made this comment:

"It seems that many of the same people that are arguing against increased gun control due to protection against government tyranny are the same people that are very supportive of giving the same government an expanded and more powerful military"

I would agree with this. I personalty would like to see the US go back to the days before WWII, I don't think US military needs\should as involved as it is now.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the night.
Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

lol, I'm all for a US military and civilian population armed only with pocket knives.

Make it so!

Offline Profile