It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:35 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Quote:
New Race - The Goblins (Horde)
Originally the slaves of jungle trolls on the Isle of Kezan, the goblin race was forced to mine kaja'mite ore out of the volcanic bowels of Mount Kajaro. The trolls used this potent mineral for their voodoo rituals, but it had an unexpected effect on the slaves who were in constant contact with it: kaja'mite generated a startling new cunning and intelligence in the goblins. Crafting their own powerful artifacts of engineering and alchemy in secret, the goblins soon overthrew their oppressors and claimed Kezan for their homeland. The mines that had been their prison, their slave camp, and the base of their rebellion now became the city of Undermine. Weaving through the heart of the island in a dizzying network of tunnels, vaults, and lava tubes, Undermine epitomizes the goblins' complex, unpredictable mindset.

The goblins' natural greed soon lifted them to prominence as masters of mercantilism. Trade princes arose during the First War as the cleverest goblins learned to take advantage of the strife. Great fortunes were amassed, and the Isle of Kezan became a hub for fleets of goblin trading ships. One of the trade princes agreed to lend his faction’s services to the Horde in the Second War. Following the Horde's defeat, the goblins learned from their colleague's failed example, and soon they realized that their profits could double if they weren't stuck in such a restrictive relationship. By the end of the Third War, goblins were providing weaponry, vehicles, and devious services to both the Horde and the Alliance. This wouldn't last forever. . .

Recently, the goblins of Kezan have found a new enemy in the Alliance – unexpected and unprofitable encounters with this faction have driven certain trade princes from their comfortable neutrality. Reforging old pacts with their one-time allies, the goblins have been welcomed into the Horde with open arms.

The Lost Isles
The preconception that any goblin would sell their best friend for a fistful of gold is not entirely unfounded: many of them probably would and some actually do. The truth is that quite a few goblins combine a shrewd business sense with a certain level of... moral flexibility. For example, after the cataclysm reawakened a volcano on their home island one of the goblins' trade princes realized that there was good money to be made in offering panicked goblins a ticket to safety on his ship, taking their life savings - and then selling them into slavery. A clever plan, until it (and the ship) fell apart in a naval crossfire between an Alliance fleet and a lone Horde ship. The shipwreck's survivors washed ashore on the Lost Isles off the coast of Kalimdor, where they discover that the island's dense jungles harbor many mysteries and more than a few unpleasant surprises.

New Race - The Worgens (Alliance)
The worgen are a race of feral wolf-beasts whose very name inspires fear. Theories regarding their history abound, yet the worgen's origins remain steeped in mystery.

Records indicate that the worgen existed for a time in Kalimdor. In fact, more recent evidence suggests that their true origin might have a connection to the night elves and a secretive druidic order from Kalimdor's distant past. Yet until new evidence comes to light, this information remains speculative.

The worgen's first verified appearance in the Eastern Kingdoms has been traced back to the Third War, when the archmage Arugal utilized the wolf-beasts as a weapon against the Scourge. Arugal's weapons soon turned against him, however, as the curse of the worgen rapidly spread among the human population, transforming ordinary men and women into ravenous, feral creatures.

Arugal adopted many of the worgen as his own and retreated to the former mansion of Baron Silverlaine, the estate now known as Shadowfang Keep. The curse, however, was not contained. It persisted in the lands of Silverpine and extended even into the fabled walled nation of Gilneas, where the curse rapidly reached pandemic levels.

The citizens of Gilneas found themselves trapped, with no hope of escape. They retreated deeper within the isolated domain, and there they survived, fearful of the savage presence that lurked just outside the barricades.

Tensions among the displaced citizens escalated over time, resulting in a civil war that now threatens to destabilize the embattled nation even more.

There are those among the Gilneans, however, who cling to hope. Many believe that a treatment for the worgen curse may exist, although others have nearly given up, fearful that if the barricades should fall, their humanity will be lost forever.

Gilneas
Gilneas is located on the peninsula south of Silverpine Forest. The human kingdom had supported the Alliance during the Second War, but King Greymane had no qualms about severing all ties to the outside world when it became clear that the Alliance needed Gilneas more than Gilneas needed the Alliance. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, darkness fell on Gilneas after the Greymane Wall's gates had been closed, and the worgen curse ravaged the nation. Before long, Gilneans were fighting against Gilneans in a bloody civil war that left the kingdom in tatters. Remarkably, the people of Gilneas have somehow managed to hold on to the last vestiges of their humanity... for now.

Lore
Cataclysm will be a major step forward in the ongoing story of the Warcraft universe. The return of Deathwing has changed the world forever, and the major movers and shakers are forced to make decisions that will profoundly affect the future of their peoples. Below is a list of some of the most important non-player characters in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

Warchief Thrall
Thrall, the Horde's warchief, is a living symbol of nobility, strength, and unwavering courage. He led the orcs from the internment camps of Lordaeron into a new era of freedom and prosperity, and under his leadership the Horde has established itself as a major force on Azeroth. As a shaman, Thrall has a deep connection with the elements, and their wisdom has proven to be a great boon to the warchief. But although the Horde's faith in its warchief remains strong, some orcs who relish the tales of orcish ferocity and martial prowess are frustrated with Thrall's decisions. It remains to be seen whether his recent differences with Garrosh Hellscream are a one-time event or a hint at the shape of things to come.

Garrosh Hellscream
Growing up, Garrosh only knew his father, Grom Hellscream, by the stories that cast him as the one who had doomed his people. But after learning of Grom's redemption and heroic sacrifice to free the orcs from demonic corruption once and for all, Garrosh embraced his father's legacy as a fearless warrior and natural leader. At times, Garrosh's renewed zeal has put him at odds with the Horde's warchief. Frustrated by Thrall's decision to scout Northrend instead of mobilizing the Horde right away, Garrosh challenged the warchief to a duel in the Ring of Valor, but an assault by the Lich King's minions cut their bout short. Garrosh and the warchief still have some unfinished business... and Garrosh's hot-headed recklessness is fast becoming a concern to those who know the inherent danger in a Hellscream's fury.

King Varian Wrynn
The king of Stormwind, recently returned to claim his rightful place, has little love for the Horde. His reasons are many: when Varian was a young boy, he saw his father murdered by the half-orc Garona; the orcs' warchief, Orgrim Doomhammer, slew the valorous Anduin Lothar, who had delivered Varian safely to Lordaeron after the fall of Stormwind; Varian was later enslaved by the orcish gladiator trainer Rehgar Earthfury; and at the Wrath Gate, many brave Alliance soldiers died at the hands of the Forsaken's Royal Apothecary Society. Varian, who had always been wary of the orcs, discovered that the Royal Apothecary Society had been developing the new plague for years. The events that transpired during the battle for the Undercity convinced the human king that the Horde has been left unchecked for too long: the time has come to make things right.

King Genn Greymane
The people of the Alliance remember the king of Gilneas as a proud, strong-willed, cunning, and arrogant man. He and his armies stood by the Alliance during the Second War, but in the aftermath it became clear to Genn Greymane that the Alliance needed Gilneas more than Gilneas needed the Alliance. He ordered that the Greymane Wall be closed to all outsiders, effectively sealing off his kingdom from the outside world and its conflicts. But fate, it seems, was intent on teaching the king a lesson in humility: although the wall succeeded in isolating Gilneas from the rest of the world, it also served to damn the kingdom's people forever. As the worgen curse swept the nation and early attempts at containment failed, Greymane found himself fighting a battle for his people's very humanity</strong>.

Queen Azshara
Strong-willed, manipulative, and incomparably beautiful, Azshara possessed far more magical talent than almost any other night elf in her time. Ten thousand years ago, she and the other Highborne brought Azeroth dangerously close to complete destruction when their meddling with arcane magic caught the attention of the Great Enemy, Sargeras. Corrupted by the influence of the fallen titan, Azshara set in motion a plan to bring the Burning Legion to Azeroth, a plan that caused the War of the Ancients and the Great Sundering of Azeroth. Beautiful, cruel Azshara was swallowed by the seas, never to be seen again… or so it was believed. The naga revere Azshara as a demigod, one who is still very much alive. How she could have survived the Sundering, and at what cost, remain mysteries that not many would dare to probe.

Deathwing
Few have fallen as far from grace as ancient Neltharion has. As one of the five Dragon Aspects chosen by the titans, he was given dominion over the earth and the deep places of the world. He embodied the strength of Azeroth and served as the greatest supporter of the Dragonqueen, Alexstrasza. But mighty, kind-hearted, and wise as he was, even Neltharion was not beyond the reach of dark forces sleeping beneath the surface of Azeroth. Over time, sinister whispers sank their claws into the dragon's thoughts, seeding Neltharion's mind with madness. He betrayed the other Aspects, and when he turned against his brethren and let corruption take complete control, he ceased being Neltharion the Earth-Warder and became Deathwing the Destroyer. Eventually, he was defeated by the combined might of the other Aspects—defeated, but not destroyed. Hidden from the world, he has been licking his wounds and nourishing his burning hatred. His return will change the face of Azeroth forever.

More to come.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

The official site is up

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

Boy, the videos under Gilneas and Lost Isles are pretty lackluster.

I like the concept of the expansion overall - mostly. What concerns me is if they leave many of the zones with the same low polygon count that they are now. Contrast Ulduar's zone design with Naxxramas from a looks standpoint. I'm all for tearing up the old world, but they look dated.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Oh christ, they just confirmed that the Elemental Planes are raid zones....Furor said this by the way.

Someone's missing Planes of Power right now I think!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 PM 

Ok now that I like.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Level 85 is the new cap.
The leveling zones are all different now due to the world being exploded for those that want to reroll.
Arthas is being put on hold...HAH.
7 New Zones in addition to the revamped zones.
-Mount Hyjal
-Sunken Isle of Vash'jir (underwater)
-Uldum
-The Lost Isles
-Gilnaes
-Khazan
-Twilight Highlands (Grim Batol)
-Deepholm

The revamp covers EVERY zone with updated art quests and items.
Guild Acheivement system ala LOTRO with 20 guild levels and Guild Talent Tree (Mass Rez confirmed)

Underwater play is swimming like EQ was in POW, but the combat will be on the ocean floor.
Underwater mounts will be introduced.
New Race / Class combo's that were listed previously.
Phased Terrain, phasing while questing now.
New Secondary profession Archaeology (research and shit)
Path of The Titans (Ala EQ's AA system, not limited by class)
Mastery System (Passive bonus system through existing talents)

5 level up zones 78 - 85
2 new starting zones 1 - 15
Fly everywhere with no restrictions
New leveling "flow"
Alliance finally lost Southshore!

Garrosh is now the Warchief and he's "expanding" as Thrall has become the Guardian of Tirisfal

Uldum is very Egypt like, down to the river running south and the lush planes near the river.

Hyjal is under seige by Ragnaros, yes Ragnaros. His goal is to burn the world tree. He's pissed he got re banished to the plane of fire, they have busted through the plane to Hyjal. Malfurion is back and his armies are defending the world tree.

Twilight Highlands is where Grim Batol is, Deathwing resides here and cleaved Grim Batol in half, the new flight The Twilight Dragonfilght is being created here, the Red Flight is being pushed back, two port cities are also going to be here.

The Firelands - Elemental Plane of Fire where you will once again fight a bigger badder Ragnaros
Blackrock Caverns - Located in Blackrock Spire
Skywall Raid / Dungeon
Grim Batol Raid / Dungeon
Uldum Dungeon / Raid Halls of Origination
Level 85 Shadowfang and Deadmines Heroic Dungeons

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Next panel I will be watching is at 5pm Classes & Items panel

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
Heroic Deadmines. Too late.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Don't look so smug. I know what you're thinking, but Molten Core was merely a setback!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Bananea
WoW: Nananea
At least we knew that Rags was banished back to the planes and not dead.

Kael has no cool excuse like that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 PM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
there's only so much you can do to what amounts to a God, heh.

Even in EQ, they made it clear that we weren't actually killing the gods, but just their avatars.

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:56 PM 

Quote:
Cross Server LFG

* This will let you PUG 5-man instances and search for groups through multiple servers.
* It will come with its own reward systems. If you're the leader of a PUG and complete the dungeon succesfully you will be rewarded.
* It should be out for patch 3.3.0.
Finally!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

Yay we can group with people that we can't put on our friends list and can't send tells to. I'm super stoked for this. Sure it will be easier to get groups but what about community?

If they include cross server tells and friends list (while expanding friends list or having separate frame for off server friends) I will be fine with it. Hell even EQ had cross server tells in...what PoP?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 PM 

Community in WoW from pugs? Is that a serious point you're trying to make?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 PM 
What does this button do?
What does this button do?

Rift: Bigteeth
Eve Online Handle: Bigteeth
Can still find a few people you would like to group with on multiple occasions. Best way to set it up is a tell.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

joxur wrote:
Community in WoW from pugs? Is that a serious point you're trying to make?

Actually yeah. For non-fuckholes, I usually grouped with quite a few of the same pockets of folks based on past success with them. I don't think it's a bad idea at all.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

Oh sorry I forgot you just start out with a premade guild with tons of friends and resources to pick from.

You're argument may have worked when WoW was released but now I think you're pretty far off base. There are terrible pugs and there are enjoyable pugs. If you did them you'd understand that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Khameir
WoW: Khameir
Rift: Khameir
EQ2: Khameir
LoL: Khameir
SWOR: Khameir
I pretty much pugged both my Hunter and DK through Heroics for Rep/Badges/Gear at 80. Not because I felt like being an anti-guild-social prick, but because I felt like logging in and running 5 or 6 Heroics in a row...not just doing the daily and logging off (like a lot of our guild did at the time).

You will get good pugs...you will get bad pugs. At least the benefit out of the Cross Server LFG tool that I can see is that people like me, who'll pug if I'm in the mood for an instance run, I can simply plug "DK (or Hunter) LFG for anything" into an interface and it'll match me up with a group. I don't give a shit about adding friends or talking cross server.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 AM 

Supposedly, it will only work for 5-mans. You can still, presumably, still look only on your server. So what's the downside? You have the best of both worlds. This makes it more likely to get groups while leveling, to do instances that maybe YOU like but are more difficult and hence, can never find a group for.

You know how many PUGs I did Auchenai Crypts with? Zero. I think i did that dungeon exactly once in the years that I played TBC.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Cross-server pugs are a good thing. People aren't forced to do them, so I don't see why the social critters are in an uproar.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 AM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
Ninja.

Ninja everything not nailed down.

Roll need on everything.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

I was rather impressed by both the big and little things they showed off over the two days.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Argrax wrote:
I was rather impressed by both the big and little things they showed off over the two days.

Sans any Q&A from the D3 or SC2 panels...bunch of pants on head retarded fucking jackasses. What the fuck was up with the "Diablo 2 had (insert completely unimportant feature here) but Diablo 3 seems to be missing this, can you put it back in?" or "Bring back SC2 lan support, the community really wants it" questions?

I understand this is the only way for people to ask questions and actually get a real response, but here is my complaint about it. D2 and SC1 are both over 10 years old. Gaming has come a very very long way since then. Why the fuck do all these fat nerd rejects need or want a BRAND NEW GAME to be EXACTLY like the old one? Why not just play the fuckin old one...until they die fat...and alone...in their parents basements...watching Red Dwarf on DvD with the Audio Commentary...while tabbing out to look at D2/SC1 related porn...

...on second thought, with Tricia Helfer doing the voice of Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of Blades at least the nerds can find nude pictures of her since she was in Playboy.

Edit: I watched the Direct TV broadcast and literally suffered through the panels so I could see the WoW related information. So I do know first hand all the stupid questions that were asked...I'm not just exaggerating to stir the pot...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:15 AM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with you Kuwen. What amazed me, not surprisingly, was the emergence of the "Elemental Planes" and Nefarian's Descent.

They finally put up a pic of the raid zone for Nefarian's Descent.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... ns_078.jpg

Let me explain for those that didn't watch or go. Nefarian's Descent features Nefarian reborn, in the center of the zone, and all the alcoves around him feature the various dragons from Blackwing Lair. That's a direct quote from the Dev's on the R&D panel.

Someone's missed North TOV and Planes a Power a little too much over there at Blizzard. /chuckle.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

I will cry like a little bitch if they do anything even remotely similar to the PoP keying chart when it was released. I loved PoP but by god that was the most insane, frustrating system to deal with. I don't know how people kept sane herding 72+ cats through flag and pre-flag shit, I just remember "HAIL THE PROJECTION NOW NOW NOW WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU HAIL YOU FUCKED UP AND LOSE LIFE"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Bzalthek wrote:
I will cry like a little bitch if they do anything even remotely similar to the PoP keying chart when it was released. I loved PoP but by god that was the most insane, frustrating system to deal with. I don't know how people kept sane herding 72+ cats through flag and pre-flag shit, I just remember "HAIL THE PROJECTION NOW NOW NOW WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU HAIL YOU FUCKED UP AND LOSE LIFE"

Don't worry Bz, during the Q&A Panel for Raids/Dungeons the question was asked if they'd bring back Attunement Quests and they all but said no. They said they like the idea (with 10 Man/10 Man Hard/25 Man/25 Man Hard instances) of allowing everyone of every play style to be able to experience the content. And I can't disagree with them there.

While we all like to joke about it, and in hindsight it wasn't all that bad, the TBC Attunement process was a bit of a pain in the ass...especially the way it ended up being set up. I can see why, with the customer base being what it is today, they wouldn't want to go back to that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 AM 

The problem wasn't the attunement itself, it was a combination of needing the *last* bosses of two T5 dungeons, and the inordinate difficulty of those two compared to the rest of their respective dungeons.

Instead of putting the attunements on Vashj and Kael, they should have put them on the next lower tier of bosses, like A'lar and Morogrim, or something. Make people work for it a bit but don't hamstring progression.

They compounded this by making the early parts of T5 and T6 much easier. For example, why were the first half of T6 bosses easier than the end of T5? Poor design. Hell.. Mags was harder than Void Reaver and the SS first few bosses.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
I never had a problem with keying/flagging. My only problem was BACK flagging. Piggybacking solved that problem so I think initial flagging is still a good idea (my personal preference), but once the guild is flagged and has established a presence in the raid zone (via one boss kill or something), newcomers should be able to get in without having to back-flag.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 AM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
As long as it's designed in a way where there aren't like 50,000 flags, or multiple flag paths, I don't have a problem with flagging.

But I think the whole 10 man --> 10 man heroic, 25 man --> 25 man heroic deal with work.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 PM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage

EQ1: Miramicha - retired
WoW: Miramicha - retired
Eve Online Handle: Jake Rivers - active
Astro Empires: Miramicha - simmer
flagging was such a bitch, but it was never as bad as it was for getting keyed for vexthal

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Khameir wrote:
Argrax wrote:

Sans any Q&A from the D3 or SC2 panels...bunch of pants on head retarded fucking jackasses. What the fuck was up with the "Diablo 2 had (insert completely unimportant feature here) but Diablo 3 seems to be missing this, can you put it back in?" or "Bring back SC2 lan support, the community really wants it" questions?

I understand this is the only way for people to ask questions and actually get a real response, but here is my complaint about it. D2 and SC1 are both over 10 years old. Gaming has come a very very long way since then. Why the fuck do all these fat nerd rejects need or want a BRAND NEW GAME to be EXACTLY like the old one? Why not just play the fuckin old one...until they die fat...and alone...in their parents basements...watching Red Dwarf on DvD with the Audio Commentary...while tabbing out to look at D2/SC1 related porn...

...on second thought, with Tricia Helfer doing the voice of Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of Blades at least the nerds can find nude pictures of her since she was in Playboy.

Edit: I watched the Direct TV broadcast and literally suffered through the panels so I could see the WoW related information. So I do know first hand all the stupid questions that were asked...I'm not just exaggerating to stir the pot...

The Q&A panels were brutal, I never really made a point to sit in the hall where they were taking place but they were often broadcast in the other halls and so I got to see a lot of them anyways - one in every ten or so questions might have had merit; really frustrating to see so much valuable face time with the big players at Blizzard squandered on clowns and their retarded questions.

I think the WoW Preview Panel and the Battle.net 2.0 Panel were the most interesting with the WoW Systems Panel and Starcraft 2 Gameplay Panel having a few interesting tidbits here and there. The tiered ladders planned for Starcraft 2 and the improved integration of all Blizzard games on Battle.net were particularly cool.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Solanthious wrote:
Oh christ, they just confirmed that the Elemental Planes are raid zones....Furor said this by the way.

Which guy was Furor?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Alex Frabiasi or some shit, he was the one talking with Morhaime at the first panel

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Argrax wrote:
Solanthious wrote:

Which guy was Furor?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/i/news/2009 ... el_071.jpg

He's the one sitting next to Metzen, the one in the blueish shirt

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Annastazia
WoW: Gravestone
joxur wrote:
Quote:
Cross Server LFG

* This will let you PUG 5-man instances and search for groups through multiple servers.
* It will come with its own reward systems. If you're the leader of a PUG and complete the dungeon succesfully you will be rewarded.
* It should be out for patch 3.3.0.
Finally!

Not sure how this matters if they dont fix the damn instance servers. Addtional instances... (thinking of making a guild named this...)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 AM 

Ok, all blizzard bashing aside. This was pretty awesome.

Offline Profile