It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:08 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EQ1 Problem
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:47 PM 

I reinstalled my old EQ discs, patched everything and when I finally patched for a hour I launched the game. As soon as I hit play I get this error diag box...<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Then as soon as I hit ok I get this one...<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Anyone know how to get this MSS DLL driver into my main EQ folder. I've searched for this MSS DLL file and I see a bunch of them there. Any help would be much appreciated. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: EQ1 Problem
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:08 PM 

Hope it helps,sounds like you might still have EQ on your system,when you reinstalled.<
>
Linky <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:34 PM 

Thanks for the link.<
>
<
>
I launched it again and managed to get to the Char Select screen. However, when I logged in it told me I didn't have the Guild Hall zone on my machine. So I'm doing a complete file check. I hope that will take care of it. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:08 AM 

<
>
I got this error last night after closing down Windows. I had been able to play just fine though.<
>
<
>
When I had originally logged on yesterday evening, character select did say "Guild Hall is not available please wait 15 seconds" or something like that. I waited, clicked enter again, and was logged into Guild Hall just fine. <
>
<
>
I am under the impression that this is because GH is technically an instance, and if no one is currently in there, it takes time to load it up.<
>
<
>
/shrug <
>
Any desire to maintain presence in the aforementioned lower desk region should be submitted in triplicate to Procurement and Supply where you will be issued your own set of monogrammed kneepads.<
>
<
>
~Cinnas<i></i>