It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:10 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

http://armorgames.com/play/4457/canabalt

Quote:
"Canabalt is pure genius." necessarygames.com

"It's going to be quite some time before you find something so simple so thrilling again." Offworld

"Canabalt is a fun diversion and sports slick, black and white pixel graphics." IGN

"This "daring escape" platformer is simply beautiful and beautifully simple." Kotaku

"Perhaps I long to luxuriate in the luscious pixel art. Perhaps I'm desperate to beat my own high scores. Perhaps I'm just in love with the game's pacing." Destructoid

"Canabalt is actually much more intense than you'd assume of a game which requires a single finger to play." GameSpy

"It's all very lovely and full of poignant subtext. And awesomeness. Canabalt is a prime example of a simple idea executed extremely well." JayIsGames

"I have never seen a concept so richly and successfully realized in such a simple yet stunningly complete form. Canabalt represents the power and potential of small independent games." gameinmind.com

"Music is another component that is just perfect - it enhances the strange and unsettling setting of the game and also gives a sense of speed with a hint of hope that quick feet might be the salvation to the horror." bartsnews.net

"It's the ultimate quick play twitch game and serves to prove the argument that iPhone isn't a game system that provides the console-like experience of the PSP. It proves iPhone can take bite-sized distractions and explode them into gaming heroin." PocketGamer

"Fast load times combined with short (yet exciting) game sessions really make for an attractive game to play on a mobile device." TouchArcade

Trick with this game is that the longer you go without jumping/running into something, the faster your speed gets. And the faster your speed gets, the bigger jumps you can make.

Looks simple, but is pretty fun. :)

My top score is 3190 m. Can you beat that?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 PM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

Offline Profile