PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 PM 
Bored Guru
Bored Guru

EQ1: Worthy
WoW: Worthy
www.textsfromlastnight.com

Quote:
About TextsFromLastNight

Texts From Last Night (TFLN) was founded in February 2009 by two friends for reasons that may or may not include: the tendency to press send more easily as the night turns to morning, friends social habits, Kwame Kilpatrick, exes, law school, closing down bars and leaving tabs open, general debauchery and/or a common disgust for all the negativity surrounding the "sexting" phenomenon.

We prefer texts, not conversations. We reserve the right to take portions of conversations to post without posting the entire thing. It's not because the entire thing isn't funny, but the funniest texts are those we can all relate to, so without the context of the conversation they really become funny.

Our goal is to create a site that was revealing in nature while concealing the identity of everyone involved. This is why we only ask for an area code to accompany your text messages.

We don't want any texts that are offensive to the point of being viciously personal, racist, exceedingly profane, violent or "too" graphic in nature. It's a very hard thing to judge, but we'll do our best.

For more, check out our Terms of Service for full details of our legal policy. If you don't feel like it, just know that TFLN, our advertisers and anyone who promotes with us is doing so purely for entertainment purposes. In other words, we're not your parents, your employer or your probation officer. In fact, they probably sent their texts in too.

Here is some of what is up now:

(785): If you don't answer the phone then I will be forced to leave you a wonderful voicemail of me throwing up

(760): i'm pretty sure the devil's penis is california-shaped

(281): Pish posh, there's never a bad time to eat food off my body.

(501): My face smells like last night's lay. I need a whore bath. Or a corndog.

(619): 3am cut off hipster s***'s afro on porch. Opened champagne. Felt like delilah cutting off samson's hair. Then shower & anal. So I guess his powers are intact.

(762): Do you think the new Crest Whitestrips Advance Seal would stay on while I give him head? It would be great to knock out 2 things at once...

(530): So pretty much, I was trying to piece last night together and remembered a point where I was pointing to you heart then touching your face. I'm not sure that I ever translated that to "I like your personality better than your looks" but that's what I meant

Offline Profile