This is pretty damn cool. It's kept me busy the last 5 hours.<
>
<
>
Kevin Bacon <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:25 PM 

Oops, move to bored room please. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:26 PM 

Holy shit. You are just now hearing about this? I used the white house bathroom yesterday. Its suprisingly not that fancy. Marble tile floor and counters, but the walls just have plain old home depot cheap wood paneling.- Varan Lorax<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:27 PM 

Well, I know the 6 degrees shit, but hadn't seen this site. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:30 PM 

Someone find a person with 4+ degrees that most people have heard of... double dare ya. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:30 PM 

Emma Watson (I) has a Kevin Bacon number of infinity.<
>
Emma Watson (I) cannot be linked to Kevin Bacon using only feature films. <
>
<
>
EDIT: For those of you who've been hibernating, Emma Watson plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films. Tranthas Stormwalker<
>
<i>Edited by: Tranthas at: 1/14/06 3:31 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:11 PM 

Vladimir Putin has a Kevin Bacon number of infinity.<
>
<
>
Vladimir Putin cannot be linked to Kevin Bacon using only feature films. <
>
<
>
Didn't say it had to be an actor. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:05 PM 

Wrong one, Tranthas - The Emma Watson you talk about is a different Emma Watson, who starred in "To be the Best" and "Florence Nightingale." Emma Watson (II) has a Bacon number of 2, and it has to be finite anyways, since the actor who plays Harry Potter has a finite bacon number as well. <b>Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of Telikos</b><
>
<b>Citizen of Shireroth<
>Baron of Antya</b><
>
Proud to be Apollonian<
><
>

var txtList = new Array()
txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";
txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";
txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";
txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";
txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";
txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";
txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";
txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm <i>this</i> close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";
txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";
txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);
j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;
document.write(txtList[j]);
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:44 PM 

Emma Watson (II) has a Bacon number of 2.<
>
<
>
Emma Watson (II) was in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) with Gary Oldman<
>
Gary Oldman was in Murder in the First (1995) with Kevin Bacon <i></i>