It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:25 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WAR: Call to Arms!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 AM 

For those interested! Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Online

Quote:
Call to Arms: Bitter Rivals Live Event (March): Successful completion of the live event allows head start access to the new Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer careers. The event will also introduces a new Chaos-themed RvR Scenario, Twisting Tower.

The Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer answer the Call to Arms and join WAR! (March)

Call to Arms: Beyond the Sands Live Event (April): The promise of great riches and powerful weapons comes from the south.

Call to Arms: Rise of the Tomb Kings Live Event (May): The race between Order and Destruction begins to unlock the Land of the Dead for their Realm.

Land of the Dead Opens (June): The deserts of Nehekhara open to players with the addition of a new RvR-gated dungeon zone. To gain access to the
Land of the Dead, opposing Realms must battle for control of the zone to access dozens of new Public Quests, instanced lairs, and a massive new Tomb Kings dungeon to plunder in search of the Casket of Souls.

Pretty excited about the two classes being introduced. Throughout beta, and anyone who are WAR fans, the Orc Choppa is a really popular class. This may be the moment were Mythic/EA finally touts WAR the way they should. I'm not denying the game falls short in areas but, it is nothing they should be ashamed up comparatively either.

Post subject: Re: WAR: Call to Arms!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Nice stuff! I'm really looking forward to the new content. The Land of the Dead sounds amazing to me, and opens the door for non Keep/Fort/Capital City RvR content!! Yeah, I can't wait to see the new areas in action :)

Offline Profile