It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:10 PM 

you're shift clicking the item in inventory to drop .. right?<
>
<
>
I've never had a not enough room message <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:17 PM 

took me forever to learn about shift click, I was always, drag, wait, and god forbid I'm dropping a stack. It clings to my fucking cursor! <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:53 PM 

I'm stuck now >.< <
>
<
>
I had an "unofficial" contract with the fighters guild to investigate happenings with a rival mercenary group. So I and the guy go into the ruins, find Anazi Blackheart and kill him. Now the guild guy just says our
others are avenged and that's it. And no one else has a contract to offer either. <
>
<
>
Frustrating. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:36 PM 

I anxiously await what Given's verdict is on this game. I dug up an old post here and usually take the advice from this board (server) to heart.<
>
<
>
I am 32 years old, I played pen and paper D & D from the 4th grade up to the computer age. Played all the great games on the Commador 64 and up to now still play eq (seven years in May). Did DDO beta, WoW (beat it on the Korean server before it was even released in the states) AC, AC2, DAoC, Ultima Online, Meridian 59, Gothic 1 and 2, DS 1 and 2 etc etc etc...<
>
<
>
I picked up Morrowind elder scrolls only because I played the first two in the series and liked them somewhat. Like we had many choices back then anyways. I didn't like Morrowind. All I have to go by is what these message boards say about Oblivion. <
>
<
>
I just need 'the word of God' so to speak to let me know if this game is good enough to waste away a few weeks of my life on and I will get my clothes on and catch the subway from DC out to a mall somewhere.....<
>
<
>
<
>
Thanks<
>
Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:39 PM 

I'm enjoying this game quite a bit more then I enjoyed Morrowind. The whole continent not being a giant swamp is great. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:54 PM 

ya but on the other hand every single damn dungeon crawl seems to be the same. every dungeon i've found, and every dungeon quest i've had has led me to some danky cave. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:13 PM 

Wow..just wow. I switched out my old Geforce 5600 for a 9800 Pro I caught on sale and went from slow combat with everything turned off to being able to run it almost full settings without any lag or slow spots. This game is beautiful and while I was never much of a person who cared about graphics to enhance my gaming experience all I have to say is if you are playing this game on low settings you are missing alot.<
>
<
>
There is so much to this game its just crazy <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:13 AM 

I stayed up until 2 am playing, after running out in the rain and almost 'tornado like' weather to purchase it last night. So far the only thing that I don't like is not being able to use the left and right keys to turn. I might just hook up a game pad or something. It looks like I could play it pretty easily with out a mouse, using a usb consol type controller.<
>
<
>
Oh, yea, and graphics are great. That doesn't mean much to me at this early point in the game though. Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:06 PM 

shit I'm level 4 and can't get a legit mortar and pestle for the life of me, <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:52 PM 

you can get a complete set of novice alchemy gear at any mage guild. Also, i swear there was a mortar and pestle in the beginning area somewhere. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:02 PM 

You can sell stolen goods at a fence and buy them back. They will then be "legit" so to speak... --If it ain't
oke, flash its firmware!<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:29 AM 

in a locked chest iirc from my first char but i restarted and my assassin
oke all his picks trying to open that :X<
>
<
>
I'll check out the mage guild then.. or try the fence thing thx! <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 AM 

There is a mortar and pestle sitting on a crate next to the very first goblin you fight in the caves at the start of the game. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 AM 

Lou fails, yet again <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:06 AM 

I swear to god that time through there wasn't so I figured it was in that chest!<
>
<
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:18 AM 

You can do a quick save before you open every chest, I usually do a quick load if I
eak more than 3 picks, that way I don't go throught that many picks. Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:35 PM 

Instead of doing the main quest I went and did 1 of the mage guild quests and then went straight to the arena just to see how it was like. Obvisouly I have basically no gear and haven't bought a spell yet (saving for a pimp summons) but I did all the way until the first magiac user (one of last warrior rank fights) without even a close fight. <
>
<
>
Are mages abit overpowered for arena fighting or is it really that easy for everyone? To be able to knock out 13 or 14 of the fights with no gear upgrades or spells from noob land I can't beleive it is that easy. (I have my difficulty at about 3/4's of the way)<
>
<
>
I really am enjoying the castor so far, being able to cast pets on the run and heal is just overpowering though. I am sure at higher levels it will become a lot harder though. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:46 AM 

The arena was pretty easy on a melee character. I was tempted every fight to up the difficulty. Completeing that Orcs quest made getting Grand Champion a snap tho.<
>
<
>
P.S. where is the Fighters Guild? <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:30 AM 

(Spelling is more than likely wrong)<
>
<
>
Cheydinhal<
>
Anvil<
>
Chorral<
>
That southern tip swamp fucking town<
>
<
>
I really like it, but some of the Guide NPC or Protect NPC quests annoy me to no fucking end with them rushing in and getting the beatdown or trying to attack my own swords with their face. It's just frustrating. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:47 PM 

There is a legit mortar and pestle in the first dungeon that leads from the prison to the sewers.<
>
<
>
<This is Snarky btw> <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:30 PM 

You can also get one from the mages guild if you join them. They are laying around just waiting for you to pick up. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:59 AM 

Quote:Wow..just wow. I switched out my old Geforce 5600 for a 9800 Pro I caught on sale and went from slow combat with everything turned off to being able to run it almost full settings without any lag or slow spots.<
>
Hmm,<
>
Could you post your other specs as well? I haven't bought it for my own PC yet (just plaed on a couple of other peoples) and I have a 9800 pro. If it runs well on that then I might pick it up for myself this week. I kind of want to have an idea if it's going to run well or not before I do though. Quote:If Venen tells me he owns a dog, I'll probably believe him. It doesn't affect me or anyone else one way or another if it's true or not. However if Venen claims he has a unicorn, I damn well want to see it.<
>
-Tarot<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:23 AM 

Not much a comp guy but if I recall<
>
<
>
1 GB RAM (the good stuff)<
>
9800 Pro (258 RAM)<
>
2.40 Ghz Processor (pent 4)<
>
2 40 GB hard drives<
>
I think he put some additional cooling system in there as well since he was building it for me for EQ.<
>
<
>
Glaspin actually built it for me back in 2003 and this is the only upgrade I have made on it so far and it runs the game almost flawlessly at close to max settings. The only time I get much lag is on certain summon creature spells (scamp for instance) <
>
<
>
I keep getting 1 shotted in the hero arena fight with the mage. I have to go find some good magic resitant spells or something I guess. I am a high elf with the 100 mana birthsign that has 50% reduction in magic resistance. Maybe a mute spell if I can find one but I just spent all my bling bling on 3 top end summon spells <
>
<
>
Still a fun game just wish they would put more actual mobs in the outside world, it would make exploring all that beautiful landscaping more worth while, finding a hidden random chest that gives 15 gold and a 5 gold pair of boots just makes me cry. This game makes me hope might and magic comes out with another game. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:19 PM 

Been playing the 360 version on HDTV and it does look pretty.. pretty enough sometimes that I just put down the controller and look.<
>
<
>
The combat is fun but my character got overpowered before I got thru a small portion of the actual game content. Even with just light armor on I pretty much feel invulnerable.. even against several at once. My character was originally created as a pure magic user type and although casting on mobs destroys them very fast I could just as easily smack them down with blade, blunt, fists or arrows usually without needing a single heal depending on how many I am up against at once.<
>
<
>
The quests are easy to follow thanks to the quest journal and compass points but they actually seem too easy. You get a quest and jump through the clearly marked hoops you get another list of hoops for the next quest. No real challenge there either.<
>
<
>
Some of the encounters were challenging early on and I thought that meant good things throughout the life of the game since the level of enemies are supposed to go up as I level up but after a point the encounters just got easier and easier.<
>
<
>
There are some bugs (Upon completion of one of the Daedric quests I would lock up during the completion dialog everytime until I found if I repeatedly fast travelled immediatly following my hand-in I could get past it), occasionally the game would lock up (no other games ever seem to lock up for me on my 360) but the regular game saves make that a small issue. The much touted AI is quite good true but I have still seen some goofy pathing or dumb opponents (mobs often have potions on them that they really should have used while fighting).<
>
<
>
The havok physics in the game are great imo. Rag doll deaths, objects or bodies rolling down hills or stairs can be fun to watch or just shooting an arrow into a bucket hanging on a chain can be very entertaining. Some complain about the slow falling speed of mobs or the floaty feel of jumping but I tend to just assume that Tamriel has a lower gravity than what we are used to and leave it at that.<
>
<
>
Overall I think it is a great game that dollar spent per hour enjoyed makes it a great value also, but I do wish that the character develepment would not outpace the game content so quickly. Sure if you just play without thinking about levels and concentrated on a single quest line (main, guild, daedric, or misc quests) for each character you create then that would not be a problem but I prefer to make a character I like then keep using that character. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:50 PM 

Still an amazing game but I really do not like the pure skill based leveling system. I think it would be better with a might and magic modeled system to be honest. On paper its a great system that eliminates truly overpowering etc but lets be frank...thats part of the fun of games. Have that carrot dangling and once you achive it you just feel massive but then "oh shit" I have to go to dragon land for some quests and actually get pushed to the limits with your new found uberness to kill them.<
>
<
>
Also, I HATE any sort of difficulty setting associated with it...just a personal thing but that goes against my idea of a good game. One of the only downfalls of Wizardary 8.<
>
<
>
And lastly, having to haul loot out of a cave every 3 mobs sucks even if there is increased str potions etc and short travel time<
>
<
>
Give it a better char. development system and the game would be a one of the best rpg's released on PC if it is not already.. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:53 PM 

I'm still not sure if I'll buy this game. One, I play RPG's for story, not open ended worlds. I really don't want to walk around and build up a char etc. All I want is a great story and play it until the end. I don't mind doing a lot of the side quests, but when I watch the videos of this game, it seems like an offline MMO (boring watching them) lol<
>
<
>
For me, after finishing the main story line...I would not cont to play any RPG's. Like I said, story is the only reason I play, not walking around looking at the roses. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:05 AM 

Quote: it seems like an offline MMO <
>
<
>
That's exactly what's been keeping me from buying it. I don't really care too much about whether the storyline is good or not, but just from watching people play the game it seems like it would be pretty boring after a while. Any game that focuses that much energy on graphics makes me nervous. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."<
>
- Thomas Edison<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:25 AM 

Quote:Any game that focuses that much energy on graphics makes me nervous.<
>
<
>
Um they focused energy on everything not just the graphics. There is more depth to this game then nearly any other game out on the market. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:34 AM 

The more I play this game, the more it reminds me of Ultima 7.<
>
<
>
In Ultima 7, there was a main quest, the main storyline for you to follow along to the end. But likewise, there was a wealth of side quests and sub plots to purse along while travelling. It was a wide open world, and you could choose any directions to go in. Just like Oblivion.<
>
<
>
The other comparable feature is the NPCs. Each town had their own unique NPCs and personalities. Upon visiting a town, I see a homeless NPC walking by, begging for a coin to buy shoes, or this woman who was complaining about a certain organization in town. I visit the town again at another time of the day, and when I enter a tavern, I see this same woman, complaining to another NPC about the organizition. The NPCs move and walk about, according to the time of the day and their daily lives. Just like in U7.<
>
<
>
In U7, you could poke around with blacksmithing, baking your own
ead and so forth. In Oblivion, you could gather herbs, repair your own armors, and so forth. Basically you could interact with the enviornment beyond the creatures in both games.<
>
<
>
The more I play Oblivion, the more I must conclude it's the modern version of Ultima 7.<
>
<
>
So if you enjoyed Ultima 7, you'll enjoy this game as well.<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:52 AM 

Oblivion tears up retail. Single player gaming for the win<
>
Quote:The game is the fastest selling 360 game yet, and between the console and PC versions has sold 1.7 million copies. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:24 AM 

Another attractive part of Oblivion is the capability mods
ing to the table.<
>
<
>
I mean there are guys already modding the hell out of it. One will even allow me to use HDR with SM2.0, can't wait to try it.<
>
<
>
The modding, as in Morrowind, helps
eathe a
eath of fresh air into the game on a continuing basis.<
>
<
>
How can you not like that? <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:43 AM 

I am a noob to Elder Scrolls games and have a question or two:<
>
<
>
Should I go into random oblivion portals, caves, forts, etc? <
>
-It seems like I should be getting quests that point me there<
>
<
>
How do I make potions?<
>
-I'm sure this is really easy once I learn how<
>
<
>
How do I learn new magic spells?<
>
-Do I have to go to li
aries and buy the spells?<
>
<
>
I think this covers it for now.<
>
<
>
So far, I'm finding the game a lot of fun, but pretty difficult. Maybe that is because I am only level 5, but I hear all of you talking about how your characters are getting absurdly overpowered.<
>
<
>
Thanks for the help <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:54 AM 

them selling content patches already pisses me off after just buying the CE for 60$ or whatever it was<
>
<
>
and my assassin can have a tough time in fights too atm <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:25 PM 

Quote:them selling content patches already pisses me off after just buying the CE for 60$ or whatever it was<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
$2 for buggy horse armor? No thanks. The Birth of Tarot (NSFW)<
><
>
Keep my head from exploding?...<b>You can help!</b><i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:45 PM 

Quote:Should I go into random oblivion portals, caves, forts, etc?<
>
-It seems like I should be getting quests that point me there<
>
Most caves only exist for you to travel through and accumulate special items (if you're lucky and find the rights one). Usually the quest caves don't have much in terms of loot but other than that it's hard to tell them apart when you're just wandering early on.<
>
Quote:<
>
How do I learn new magic spells?<
>
-Do I have to go to li
aries and buy the spells?<
>
Either you can buy magic spells from each of the guilds, or you can visit shops like the one in the trade district of the big city (places named "Discount Spells" and such). You can even make your own spells at the Guildmaster's (Head wizard's?) room. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:20 PM 

If you are just starting out and getting scared that you just can't get any amount of cash to buy anything good or any good spells just get a few levels. Even after winning the entire arena side quest and just about done with my mage rec. quests it seemed like I was poor as hell trying to save up for those nice 3k+ spells then low and behold after XX level your opponents in caves etc upgrade there gear which starts selling for 200-900 gold a crack instead of the 20-30 bullshit. Also magical items of the same type of armor start popping up 2 levels after you start receiving the normal type armor.<
>
<
>
Now I just need 5 more skill points in conjuring and I get to 100 and can summon some badass mobs (summoning is the way to go in this game I think for high end spells at least to this point, summon badass then go use a lower mana touch spell while your pet is ass raping it (after you debuff of course). <
>
<
>
Honestly there is structure in the game if you want it guys, don't NOT buy the game because it also included a huge array of things to do beside the main quest. They did not skimp out on the main parts of the game to give you good eye candy I assure you. I am not much a fan of Mod's etc but when its all said and done its still a great game just lacking abit in char development. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:34 PM 

Quote:seeing it on a friend's 72" hdtv puts the pc to shame...<
>
Oh yeah... Forgot...<
>
<
>
I only have a 37in, but uhh... I seriously doubt the 360 can dump out the same image quality that im seeing on my HDTV thru DVI from my PC.... And mines not top quality PC, i could only imagine if i have like a 7900 instead of a 6800... <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:52 PM 

You'd be surprised, Dash. ---<
>
vanamar<
>
modern day heresies<
>
dieinachurchfire.org (coming soon!)<
>
my livejournal<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:10 PM 

Agree with Van,you would be really surprised I think. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:17 PM 

Quote:its still a great game just lacking abit in char development. <
>
<
>
That's what I was afraid of. Is it item-centric character development, or skill(new spells, etc)? Do you get a huge slew of abilities every time you level up? Good character progression is essential for good gameplay, especially in a single player RPG. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."<
>
- Thomas Edison<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:45 AM 

Well they introduced new abilities, depending on what is your skill level. For instance, if you have 0-24 points in sneak skill, your backstab will count as a normal attack, without bonus. If you have 25-49, you will get a x6 damage to backstab attacks. I think it's a nice addition. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:16 AM 

I am a level 3 Redguard Warrior.<
>
<
>
They are overpowered.<
>
<
>
I just now fought and defeated Um
a and got the sword named Um
a.<
>
<
>
I am now overpowered and the game is over for me. They pulled this same exact bullshti with Morrowind. Sure I could just drop the shit in a chest somewhere and come back for it, but god. Why do they insist on putting stupidly overpowered items that are easilly accesable to beginning players.<
>
<
>
I also have a water
eathing ring already.<
>
<
>
I really really like the game, but there is like zero planning it seems. Almost TOO open ended. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:15 AM 

I don't like the level scaling stuff, so I'm using mods to make the game more difficult, yet still allowing me to kick the shit out of bandits when I gain a few levels.<
>
<
>
Also using some rarity mods to keep me from getting the super loots at low levels.<
>
<
>
Made the game a bit more enjoyable for me. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:17 AM 

Eh... did you come across Um
a randomly or did you read a guide on it? I've been playing for about two weeks and I havent come across it yet. Im happy just to have the ancient akavari blade that can hit ghosts but isnt magic so I can repair it <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:43 AM 

Um
a isn't hard to find at all if you explore ruins. Doubly not hard at all to find if you explore on the way to the initiation to the dark
otherhood quest where you kill the old man at the inn.<
>
<
>
I own no strategy guides. Read no FAQs.<
>
<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:40 AM 

Um
a has almost 400hp, 100 blade, 100 heavy armor, 100 strength, 100 speed and a 28 damage weapon, I don't think that's easily accessible for a beginning player. The only way you could kill her at that level is by using a glitch or exploit like jumping on the
oken pillar nearby. Have you tried getting the sword repaired yet? It can cost over 3k and the random loot you'll get out of dungeons at that level will be nowhere near enough to offset the cost of using it as your main weapon.<
>
<
>
There still aren't as many ways of overpowering your character or
eaking the game compared to Morrowind. Short of mods and console commands the only easy ways I've found are getting Um
a's sword at a low level, enchanting a suit of armor with 100% chameleon or holding down a key with something for awhile to level up sneak or the spellcasting skills. You can also chain a bunch of fortify skill spells together to give yourself 100 in any skill you want but that's annoying and only lasts long enough to kill one or two enemies. There's almost nothing worth stealing in the game and all the quest rewards and dungeon loot are based on your level so you won't see really powerful stuff until level 20 or so.<
>
<
>
The game won't prevent you from overpowering your character but it never forces you to either. I've had no problems playing legit up to level 26 and there are still plenty of enemies that can give me problems which is actually kind of retarded. Bears are more powerful than most daedra and the fucking dread zombies I've been fighting for 10 levels are still a huge pain in the ass. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:38 PM 

I play a Red Guard also. I think that their special effect owns. I used it to smoke every event in the arena and some other situations. I just happened to pick that race because of my black woman fetish and it’s what I played in Elder Scrolls III.<
>
<
>
I'm not a fast key board type, but you can time your blocks and swings to always block an opponent and swing to always hit them. I was farming guards at some town a few nights ago, and just used that tactic, that and you can just time between their swings so that they can never get a hit in. Level 3 for the win! I haven't found any real challenge to the game yet, I was just thinking because I haven’t explored much but I'm beginning to think that is not the case. I have the game hardness setting to 50%.<
>
<
>
I went straight into maxing out slash, heavy armour, healing and conjuration (I hate being able to summon a bad ass creature that I haven’t even had the chance to see in the wild yet). <
>
Masjaun<i>Edited by: Masjaun at: 4/12/06 3:47 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:45 PM 

ps. I only had to fight in the arena the first time with my rainment. The rest of the fights I was decked out in my pimpest gear. Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:43 PM 

I just went into the plane of oblivion for the first time.. that rocked <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:02 AM 

This game would be cool...<
>
<
>
If it didnt crash every 4 minutes for me <
>
<
>
Im gonna wait for the patch... <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:09 PM 

i have been going through the imperial city killing everyone in the houses after getting my grey fox mask<
>
<
>
<
>
i found some dude in the plaza district where if you loot his money it doesnt go away and you can keep on looting it!<
>
<
>
<
>
ps yea playing a redguard warrior is the most overpowerd thing ever, i found the storyline alot more difficult as a stealth archer and as a mage <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:48 PM 

how the hell do I get journeyman marksman, I'm like 54 I thought you get journeyman at 50? <
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:46 PM 

Is this big enough to have its own forum ? <
>http://www.myspace.com/thewatcher2k<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 PM 

prolly not<
>
<
>
My Profile - Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:59 PM 

It's FOTM. Good game, but its about to peter out, just like Morrowind. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:25 AM 

Gothic 3 will need it's opwn forum!!! Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:08 AM 

Does this game crash alot like Morrowind would if you attacked a gaurd or anyone else in town? i'm not talking about a game
eaking char that advances the story, but just a random char. that drove me nuts. failing a pick pockets and having to fight the person, and having the game crash was a pain.<
>
<
>
Valius. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:59 AM 

I've encountered no problems so far. There was a bug mentioned somewhere about a story arc NPC that would crash or something unless you did the whole travel thing.<
>
<
>
Its in one of these oblivion threads. I've personally encountered no crashes. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:00 AM 

no crashes here either (although I did get one or two fatal errors my whole time playing, but it wasn't from attacking anyone). <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:56 PM 

ok, got this tonight. sofar i like it, BUT how the heck do they expect yuo to see while fighting in the dark? i switch out the torch for my weapon, and find myself swinging for the fences while i die from not hitting the darn mob. any ideas?<
>
<
>
Valius<
>
<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next