It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:40 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gothic 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:00 AM 

Gothic 3<
>
<
>
I played the first Gothic about 5 years ago and loved it. It's one of the few games that kept my interest long enough for me to beat it (Diablo, Baulders Gate, Dungeon Siege, Elder Scrolls 1 & 2 and curse of the azure bonds being a few of the others). I haven’t played Gothic 2 because I didn’t want to ruin the way I feel about the first one. I have been following the progress of this game for sometime now. I would like to know what the community has to say about this game. Masjaun<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Gothic 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:28 PM 

gothic 2 is a good game too, really just an improvement over what was done in the first. few more faction to choose from and a much larger world, but in no way ruined if you liked the first. im looking forward to the third. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:31 AM 

I was looking forward to it because most new games; Spellborn 2, ES III, DS 2 are all very linear. I liked the Gothic game because you had more than one or two end game possibilities with factions and side quests. Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:33 AM 

you should really try gothic 2, it's pretty damn fun and i came in absolutely hating gothic 1 (the controls and movement ruined it for me in that one). <i></i>