All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More CT Polotics.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

I get a Tea Party news letter.

I just got this one:

Quote:
I am so glad this woman, Susan Bysiewicz, was not allowed to run for any office. If the numbers hold up, I think she needs to be investigated...earlier today she “unofficially” proclaimed Malloy was the winner, by enough votes that it wouldn’t require an automatic recount…now we learn this. Foley called on the SOTS to send him her numbers, because the numbers he had showed him winning…as of The below report, she hasn’t done it.

When I was at my town’s poll last night…there was a man from the AP there. He and I were talking and he told me that AP sends out a reporter to every single town hall, to get the numbers for the election…that is how come they can call a race so quickly.

See the link…below, from the Foley campaign…we need to watch what is happening…take care, Jen

"Hell is about to break loose and God help all that stand in the way" William A. Johnstone

Here is the story:
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/politics/ap-withdraws-malloy-as-winner-call

Quote:
AP withdraws call that Malloy won Malloy camp responds Updated: Wednesday, 03 Nov 2010, 11:21 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 03 Nov 2010, 9:51 PM EDT

Hartford, Conn. (AP/WTNH) - The Associated Press is withdrawing its call of Democrat Dan Malloy as the winner of Connecticut's race for governor.

The Associated Press based its call on statements by the Connecticut Secretary of State. Susan Bysiewicz that Malloy had defeated Republican Tom Foley by 3,103 votes and that there would be no statewide recount, if her preliminary totals held.

AP's vote count now shows Foley with a lead of 8,424 votes over Malloy, with all but 1.5 percent of the precincts counted. Bysiewicz has not released any vote results to support her statements earlier Wednesday.

The Malloy camp responded shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday, saying: "We are aware what the AP is reporting, and we're confident they're wrong. Their numbers for New Haven are wrong, and they're leaving out a significant number of votes in Bridgeport."

News 8 and WTNH.com will keep you posted.

Fun times in CT.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: More CT Polotics.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Yes, I know I misspelled Politics. It is early here!

Offline Profile