It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Gosthok
WoW: Gosthok
SWOR: Gosthok
I don't think that's what happening, it's more along the lines of doubting that a random hot lesbian neighbor would say a phrase Khan has said before. ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:47 AM 
Do you smell that?

I want to have a beer summit.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

:drinkers:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
And as my spouse put it when I mentioned this thread to him the other day (because of the 'can you believe someone would post this publically and what a problem it would be' factor)...he, who doesn't even know the people involved, immediately said: "How would they even know he was gay?" I said...Uh, I guess Khan mentioned it? And he said, "Right, he mentions the guy is gay in an area in which it has zero context, and an lesbian starts calling the guy a fag? Yeah right."

But he always thinks I'm a little [okay, a lot] more gullible than he is. And, well I usually am.

I've already PM'd the information to Khan about the suicide. I asked [my spouse] about posting the link, and he preferred I didn't do it because of the high profile nature of the case his friend was involved in. And then we talked a little bit about it again (since he has the day off).

And I realized how fucking stupid I was to bring it up over an internet jackass. I should have simply shook my head and laughed at the obvious and not participated. Oh well. My clear mistake there. =\

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:31 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Quote:
And as my spouse put it when I mentioned this thread to him the other day (because of the 'can you believe someone would post this publically and what a problem it would be' factor)...he, who doesn't even know the people involved, immediately said: "How would they even know he was gay?" I said...Uh, I guess Khan mentioned it? And he said, "Right, he mentions the guy is gay in an area in which it has zero context, and an lesbian starts calling the guy a fag? Yeah right."

It actually does have a lot of context here. But aside from that - yeah - I can believe Khan would have just mentioned it, too. He doesn't strike me as a soft-spoken, cautiously-wording sort of fellow!

Quote:
And I realized how fucking stupid I was to bring it up over an internet jackass. I should have simply shook my head and laughed at the obvious and not participated. Oh well. My clear mistake there. =\

Now you have another great story to tell next time! Toss it in the bucket of anecdotes.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 PM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

EQ1: Tyral
Khan already pointed out the context in which it was mentioned. So, yeah.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 PM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Sorry for the delay, busy with 2-A-Days right now.

Either way Penelope, I really don't give a shit what you think is real or what really happened. Unlike a lot of people, I really don't need to make shit up. Just like I don't believe your story about your "Husband's" partnership with the pathetic guy who blew his own head off. Hell, I can surf the net and find 10 similar stories and claim a connection after the fact. Posting a link to a story that doesn't mention anyone you have claimed a connection to does little more than provide a link to a story about someone who ate their gun.

Case closed on my end, back to the shit that really matters.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
Why does Tarot keep calling her husband her spouse? :axe:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 PM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

This whole spat confuses me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
Except that given the newspaper article I gave you Khan, it would be super easy to verify the veracity of the story with a single phone call to the agency in question.

And if you actually believed I was lying, I'm positive you'd take five minutes out of your day to simply prove it. Not only prove it, but post in incessantly. The reality is, I have a reputation after 10 years of posting around here. I'm not pithy, I like using anecdotes to illustrate points, and I'm truthful.

But you have a reputation as well, when you feel...right, wrong or otherwise that you've been attacked, you attack back, often very nastily. You wore the title 'Tarot's Bitch' for quite awhile after you made a joke post, and I made a joke post back in the exact same fashion you did...you missed the joke, and were incredibly rude and malicious in your response personally attacking me purely because you thought I had put you down. Or perhaps truthful, though you backpedaled beautifully when the joke was pointed out, and i had nothing nasty to say in return and it was clear all MY comments were a joke.

This is also reputation, and I'm not surprised you continue to live up to yours. And as I said privately to you after furnishing more than enough evidence to counter your bullshit...you can apologize or go fuck yourself.

So go fuck yourself Khan. You can continue to say whatever you like, but we both know the truth. And the fact that I'm certain you're well aware of the truth and are merely posturing makes it as dismissible as a 'your momma' comment.

As far as your neighbor, everything I said stands. If she actually said it, you're hardly a good friend for exposing her to potential problems just for your petty jibes. As has been pointed out, it's awfully amusing your shower wank material sounds just like you. Personally I suspect that YOU disparaged Rugen in the conversation, calling him per your usual tone, a 'bitter old fag', and perhaps your neighbor laughed. Perhaps they agreed. But I doubt they came up with it. Of course, I'll never know, and it hardly matters, except of course when you post about someone giving information you've asked them as a police officer to weigh in on, putting slurs in their mouth in writing, in public, is fucking retarded. Whether they said it or not, you placed someone you claim as a friend at potential risk simply to try to score a jab with someone you historically can't stand.

Way to go! /golf clap

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
Sometimes, I masturbate to words.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 PM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Quote:
Except that given the newspaper article I gave you Khan, it would be super easy to verify the veracity of the story with a single phone call to the agency in question.

Are you fucking kidding me? Now I am supposed to call the agency and ask what? I don't doubt the guy killed himself. What the fuck am I supposed to ask them? "Uhhh is this guy the guy who worked with uhhh..uhhh Tarot's husband?" Right.

Quote:
If she actually said it, you're hardly a good friend for exposing her to potential problems just for your petty jibes.

Seriously, what fucking planet do you live on? Maybe in sunny Cali people actually worry about trivial bullshit like your self righteous ass does, but not in the Midwest and definitely not around here. Do you run around yelling the sky is falling if an acorn drops out of a tree as well? God forbid if it hit a gay or a black person! We would have to cut down all the bigoted oak trees! I can hear you screaming, "cut them down! CUT THEM DOWN!" while running around in tight circles and texting the media.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
OH yeah, that's the stuff....

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

khan picking fights in a thread about racism?

inconceivable

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 AM 
I schooled the old school.
I schooled the old school.

Draagun made me lol.

I find it hard to believe that Tarot makes up her stories.

That is all for me right now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 AM 
Shelf is CAMPED!!
Shelf is CAMPED!!

EQ1: Tyral

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 AM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

Tarot knows so many people because she's Jamaican and has 20 jobs.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5