It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:53 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

We aren't hearing much about it because the diabolical Rove doesn't want us too. /shrug <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:35 PM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage

Quote:My point was, the amount that is being reported on this says nothing to the level of media bias that has been relatively obvious for decades to anyone paying attention. <
>
<
>
Clearly obvious for a keen media watchdog such as yourself. The rest of us schmucks are just blind, ignorant and stupid.<
>
<
>
I wish EZBoard didn't eat that post you made where you couldn't find the media reporting on whatever anti-democratic issue of the week you were talking about, and then forty people quote headlines from CNN and WashingtonPost for you.<
>
<
>
But keep up your great work regardless!<
>
<
>
--Dar <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:42 PM 
I schooled the old school.

Quote:My point was, the amount that is being reported on this says nothing to the level of media bias that has been relatively obvious for decades to anyone paying attention.<
>
<
>
hahahahaha<
>
<
>
shutup.<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:50 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Quote:See the thing is.... I thought the Clinton fiasco was ridiculous. But, it was a personal news item. This is not. There is nothing to ask Rove's previous girlfriends and this is difficult to sensationalize without actual news.<
>
<
>
Fuck, that's half my point right there. The Clinton thing didn't actually harm our national security. The Rove thing did, and Bush is right in the middle of it. I already gave you examples for who to interview instead of previous girlfriends.<
>
<
>
Quote:My point was, the amount that is being reported on this says nothing to the level of media bias that has been relatively obvious for decades to anyone paying attention.<
>
<
>
Well said. I love it when people respond to one point by saying something solely based on opinion. Especially when it doesn't have anything to do with the original point. Well done! ---------------------------------<
>
Burog Warrior of Oryx<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:11 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

The reason the Delay issue is losing steam is because Pelosi and a few others did exactly the same thing as him and it is now coming out. DOH! <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:04 AM 
I've pwned over 300 times!

Yeah, the Pelosi scramble was pretty funny IMO. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:35 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

EQ1: Brigitmorgaine
WoW: Brigitmorgan
That was a very short reprieve for Rove - he's on the front page of the Washington Post today in an article about the State Department memo.<
>
Quote:A classified State Department memorandum central to a federal leak investigation contained information about CIA officer Valerie Plame in a paragraph marked "(S)" for secret, a clear indication that any Bush administration official who read it should have been aware the information was classified, according to current and former government officials.<
>
Ooops...<
>
Quote:The paragraph identifying her as the wife of former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV was clearly marked to show that it contained classified material at the "secret" level, two sources said. The CIA classifies as "secret" the names of officers whose identities are covert, according to former senior agency officials.<
>
Double ooops...<
>
<
>
But the interesting part of the story is the part that makes it look bad for Bush.<
>
Quote:Almost all of the memo is devoted to describing why State Department intelligence experts did not believe claims that Saddam Hussein had in the recent past sought to purchase uranium from Niger. Only two sentences in the seven-sentence paragraph mention Wilson's wife.<
>
Yet Bush chose to introduce the information as "fact" during the State of the Union.<
>
Quote:The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that the memo made it clear that information about Wilson's wife was sensitive and should not be shared. Yesterday, sources provided greater detail on the memo to The Post.<
>
<
>
The material in the memo about Wilson's wife was based on notes taken by an INR analyst who attended a Feb. 19, 2002, meeting at the CIA where Wilson's intelligence-gathering trip to Niger was discussed.<
>
<
>
The memo was drafted June 10, 2003, for Undersecretary of State Marc Grossman, who asked to be
ought up to date on INR's opposition to the White House view that Hussein was trying to buy uranium in Africa.<
>
<
>
The description of Wilson's wife and her role in the Feb. 19, 2002, meeting at the CIA was considered "a footnote" in a background paragraph in the memo, according to an official who was aware of the process.<
>
<
>
It records that the INR analyst at the meeting opposed Wilson's trip to Niger because the State Department, through other inquiries, already had disproved the allegation that Iraq was seeking uranium from Niger. Attached to the INR memo were the notes taken by the senior INR analyst who attended the 2002 meeting at the CIA.<
>
I guess everyone seemed to know the information was bunk except for Bush, because he would never knowingly present false information to boost his case, right?<
>
Brigitmorgan<
>
Night Elf Druid<
>
<
>
My new blog: Blue Oasis (Be gentle, it's my first time)<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:37 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

I doubt Bush read that memo personally. He probably gets reports from his advisors, and they may have decided not to let him know about the doubts.<
>
<
>
I find that far more likely than him reading that memo and still saying the Iraq was buying uranium from Niger. ---------------------------------<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:19 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

But Duffy, why would they NOT
ief him on it? Why would they withold information that important?<
>
<
>
Unless someone told them to.<
>
<
>
Who is the only one Bush would trust to make that call? Brigitmorgan<
>
Night Elf Druid<
>
<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:32 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Quote:I guess everyone seemed to know the information was bunk except for Bush, because he would never knowingly present false information to boost his case, right<
>
<
>
You might want to read this before you make that assumption.<
>
<
>
<
>
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2004_rpt/ssci_niger.pdf <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:10 AM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Quote: But Duffy, why would they NOT
ief him on it? Why would they withold information that important?<
>
<
>
Unless someone told them to.<
>
<
>
Because they knew he made certain statements, and realized they'd put him in a tough spot if they told him about the memo.<
>
<
>
"Gee, didn't he just say that we know for a fact that Saddam is buying uranium from Niger?"<
>
"Yeah, it's going to look pretty bad if he has to retract that."<
>
"We can just, you know, not tell him."<
>
<
>
More likely to me than Bush knowing and continuing to lie. I don't even like the guy and I give him more credit than that. ---------------------------------<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

Quote:More likely to me than Bush knowing and continuing to lie. I don't even like the guy and I give him more credit than that.<
>
I could buy that scenario...however, someone (Karl Rove I'm sure) filters what goes to the President and what doesn't. That person would be the one responsible for whatever misinformation gets out. Brigitmorgan<
>
Night Elf Druid<
>
<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:00 AM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Exactly, which is why we should wait to point fingers until we have the facts. ---------------------------------<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:04 PM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

Do you honestly believe we'll ever have all the facts? - joxur<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:10 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

I didn't say all the facts. No, of course we won't have them all, but we don't have any at all about any specific conversations inside the administration, except a few memos which cannot be traced directly to Bush. That makes calling Bush out premature at best, which makes any future accusations have a bit less impact, since the right wing can just roll their eyes and say, "C'mon guys, we went over this last month". ---------------------------------<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:33 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Timeline that should clear things up a bit. ---------------------------------<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:32 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

So what the hell is up with this?<
>
<
>
A
ams hopeful that Judith Mill Will Be Released<
>
<
>
Quote:Although Miller is due to be released when the federal grand jury closes its investigation of the case on Oct. 28, special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald could seek an extension or ask that a new grand jury be convened.<
>
<
>
Anyone else have updated info on this? It just disappeared from the news. No more daily tallies of how long she's been in jail. What's going on!?! Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>
Caeldire 32 Troll Warrior<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:53 AM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Quote:Anyone else have updated info on this? It just disappeared from the news. No more daily tallies of how long she's been in jail. What's going on!?!<
>
<
>
Hurricane wagged the dog on it.
<
>
Keep my head from exploding?... You can help!
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:54 AM 
The all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

EQ1: Arkayn x2 on Lanys and Arkaynx on Stromm transfer
WoW: Arkayn
Sweet fucking christ. Give it a rest.<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:59 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Quote: Sweet fucking christ. Give it a rest.<
>
<
>
I did, it got a two month rest. Now I want to know what's going on again.<
>
<
>
According to here:<
>
<
>
Quote:Although Miller is due to be released when the federal grand jury closes its investigation of the case on Oct. 28, special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald could seek an extension or ask that a new grand jury be convened.<
>
<
>
So the investigation should be wrapping up real soon and hopefully answers will be forthcoming. It may upset you Ark, but this story is about to come back, possibly with a vengeance. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>
Caeldire 32 Troll Warrior<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:01 AM 

That was meant for the "wag the dog comment", not yours. I'd like to know what's going on too. I do hope that was sarcasm. <
>
<
>
And for the record, it hardly upsets me. I actually haven't thought about in months until you
ought it back up, but it now piques my interest.<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:07 AM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

No Ark, I think the Bush administration cooked up the hurricane in the secret Halliburton labs. Or it was all CGI. OF COURSE it was sarcastic.<
>
<
>
Bush administration has been largely teflon, and they've found that ignoring stuff usually works well for them. Whether that's an actual strategy, who knows.<
>
<
>
I think it will hurt them in this instance though. Bush's approval ratings are in the toilet, criticism of Bush and the administration is growing, and the Rove leak is going to bite them much harder on the ass now.
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:32 PM 

Yeah, I am sure it will. We'll see how that pans out.<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:36 PM 

<
>
<
>
Even though I think Rove's indiscretion was 50 times more damaging to our country than our previous President having sex with an intern, I'm pretty sure with the Republicans in charge of every
anch of government not much is going to happen.<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:45 PM 

I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering what happened with it, thanks for the updated infos.<
>
<
>
--Dar <
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 PM 
Can dish it but can't take it!
Can dish it but can't take it!

Miller is still in jail? Wow, now that is a crime. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:47 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

According to here Judy Miller has been released from jail. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>
Caeldire 35 Troll Warrior<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:09 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Fox News is now reporting it now. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:25 PM 

Her source was not Karl Rove, but Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:34 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Quote:But Libby’s lawyer said Friday he and his client had released Miller long ago to testify, and was surprised when Miller’s lawyers again asked for a release in the last few weeks.<
>
<
>
“We had signed a waiver more than a year ago,� Attorney Joseph Tate said. “We didn’t think this had anything to do with Scooter. I was under the impression from talking to (Miller attorney Floyd) A
ams that she was protecting a number of other sources.�<
>
<
>
Source: MSNBC<
>
<
>
I don't really don't get this part. If they signed a waiver a year ago, why did she stay in jail? Why did she refuse to testify?<
>
<
>
She states she felt the first waiver was coerced, but why did it take Libby so long to clarify that it wasn't? Why did he let her just sit in jail? Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:39 AM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

Quote:I don't really don't get this part. If they signed a waiver a year ago, why did she stay in jail? Why did she refuse to testify?<
>
<
>
Because she's stupid?<
>
<
>
Quote:She states she felt the first waiver was coerced, but why did it take Libby so long to clarify that it wasn't? Why did he let her just sit in jail? <
>
<
>
I think Libby is a woman... and she let herself sit in jail. She was free to do what she wanted, they had waived the source confidentiality. Marauder <!--EZCODE LINK START---<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=96718" target="top">Harabakc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--- - Goat<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:06 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Quote:I think Libby is a woman<
>
<
>
Negative. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:23 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

Quote:I think Libby is a woman<
>
<
>
Quote:Negative. <
>
<
>
Clearly you are wrong Surcam, and I have proof!<
>
<
>

<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:31 PM 

It is pretty stupid to stay in jail when you already have permission from the source to be named. Maybe she thought it would get her some publicity or something. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:46 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Quote:Maybe she thought it would get her some publicity or something.<
>
<
>
This is one of my theories. She's basically saying hey anonymous sources, you can trust me because I'll go to jail before I squeal. Or maybe she wanted to go to jail to get the issue of journalist protection into the national discussion. No clue though.<
>
<
>
Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:48 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Quote:Clearly you are wrong Surcam, and I have proof!<
>
<
>
Oh yeah baby, she's hot! Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:10 AM 
What does this button do?

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=...eak_rove_1<
>
<
>
Quote:<
>
Rove Said to Testify in CIA Leak Case<
>
<
>
By JOHN SOLOMON, Associated Press Writer Thu Oct 6, 3:16 PM ET<
>
<
>
WASHINGTON - Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th-hour testimony in the case of a<
>
CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the investigation.<
>
<
>
<
>
The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the longtime confidant of<
>
President Bush or others.<
>
<
>
The U.S. attorney's manual requires prosecutors not to
ing witnesses before a grand jury if there is a possibility of future criminal charges unless they are notified in advance that their grand jury testimony can be used against them in a later indictment.<
>
<
>
Rove has already made at least three grand jury appearances and his return at this late stage in the investigation is unusual.<
>
<
>
The prosecutor did not give Rove similar warnings before his earlier grand jury appearances.<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:49 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."<
>
<
>
For the Democrats, anyway. Brigitmorgan<
>
Night Elf Druid<
>
<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:27 PM 
Selling 50 Orc Belts!
Selling 50 Orc Belts!

Quote:"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."<
>
<
>
For the Democrats, anyway. <
>
<
>
I dont know, Democrats could piss it off like they did the election last year or it could be another 94 election. It all depends on bad they want to piss off the NRA. Karthun <
>
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:18 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

So what up ya'll? Supposedly this should be wrapping up next week. Any predictions? Indictments? No Indictments? One indictment, multipe indictments?<
>
<
>
Is it the biggest scandal since Watergate? Or a bunch of hype? Very interested to see how things turn out. Can't be good for Rove that he is testifying for the fourth time this week. <
>
<
>
I say at least one person is gonna get hit with perjury. I really don't see how Fitzgerald could take this long and end up with nothing! Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Cheney may be target of probe<
>
<
>
Quote:WASHINGTON - A special prosecutor's intensifying focus into who outed a CIA spy has raised questions whether Vice President Cheney himself is involved, knowledgeable sources confirmed yesterday.<
>
<
>
Quote:"They have got a senior cooperating witness - someone who is giving them all of that," a source who has been questioned in the leak probe told the Daily News yesterday. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:53 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

My favorite part of the article:<
>
Quote:Cheney's name has come up amid indications Fitzgerald may be edging closer to a blockbuster conspiracy charge - with help from a secret snitch.<
>
<
>
"They have got a senior cooperating witness - someone who is giving them all of that," a source who has been questioned in the leak probe told the Daily News yesterday.<
>
Popcorn, anyone?<
>
<
>
I'm thinking that Karl might actually beat an indictment here in favor of nailing "Scooter" and perhaps the Vice President.<
>
<
>
I could live with that. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:31 AM 

If Cheney or Rove are convicted of anything it wont be for at least a year, and then Bush would most likely give either or both a pardon. Sure it would be politically damaging to their careers but I really doubt either would do any time over this. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:24 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Judith Miller's security clearance<
>
<
>
Quote:Officials from the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the Pentagon say they have no idea what New York Times reporter Judith Miller was talking about in her published claim over the weekend that she was given a "security clearance" when she was embedded with a WMD military team in Iraq.<
>
<
>
According to the officials, they know of no instance or circumstance when a reporter has been or would be granted a security clearance for any reason, and don't know that she was given one when she was embedded with the U.S. Army's 75th Exploitation Unit that was tasked with finding Iraqi WMD immediately following the end of major conflict in the spring of 2003.<
>
<
>
Some good stuff out today! The plot thickens.<
>
<
>
Also:<
>
Quote:Mr. Fitzgerald also focused on the letter's closing lines. "Out West, where you vacation, the aspens will already be turning," Mr. Libby wrote. "They turn in clusters, because their roots connect them."<
>
<
>
How did I interpret that? Mr. Fitzgerald asked.<
>
<
>
In answer, I told the grand jury about my last encounter with Mr. Libby. It came in August 2003, shortly after I attended a conference on national security issues held in Aspen, Colo. After the conference, I traveled to Jackson Hole, Wyo. At a rodeo one afternoon, a man in jeans, a cowboy hat and sunglasses approached me. He asked me how the Aspen conference had gone. I had no idea who he was.<
>
<
>
"Judy," he said. "It's Scooter Libby."<
>
<
>
Ok, wtf does "Out West, where you vacation, the aspens will already be turning," "They turn in clusters, because their roots connect them." mean? <
>
<
>
On NPR yesterday, a guy was saying that if Fitzgerald doesn't
ing forth any indictments, since he's not a special independent counsel, there wouldn't be a reason for him to come forth with a report. I'm so intrigued by all this that it would really suck not to get some answers here. Archimonde<
>
Surcam 60 Tauren Druid<
>
Willyo 51 Orc Warlock<
>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:34 AM 

It refers to the Aspen Group. A lot of people are in this group, but the one's of interest to this dicussion are Cheney, Judith Miller, Wolfowitz, James Woolsey, and Rice.<
>
<
>
http://www.aspeninstitute.org/si..._Group.htm <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:21 AM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:08 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

oh nos I've been out photoshopped!<
>
<
>
my my he does clean up nice
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:09 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

I used Bea Arthur's hair. <
>
<
>
I've been having fun with photoshop lately so I wanted to give it a whirl. Yours looks better because it's very drag queen, which fits 'Scooter' better I think. <
>
<
>

<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:10 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Cheney resignation rumors flying<
>
<
>
Quote:Sparked by today's Washington Post story that suggests Vice President Cheney's office is involved in the Plame-CIA spy link investigation, government officials and advisers passed around rumors that the vice president might step aside and that President Bush would elevate Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:11 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Wow.
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:20 PM 

Good, then we can all silently hope something happens to Bush that way we can get both our first Black President as well as our first Female President at the same time and be done with it. Win/Win. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:40 PM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

EQ1: Sarissa Candyangel
WoW: Sarix
I heard it would be Zeldar from the planet Beldar. I want to see heads start to roll, but alas it will be a while before the whole story is out. In the meantime it's a boon for the tabloids and satire. <
>
<
>
Hopefully it will make people think twice about releasing sensitive information. Hell, I'd like to see the same fervor applied to the other classified information leaks in the past year or two. People have died because of them.<
>
<
>
Sarissa Candyangel <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:41 PM 

I forgot another win in that last sentence, since it would be 3 wins, not 2. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:27 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

blowjobs starting to look awfully nice eh?
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:48 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

Quote:
Good, then we can all silently hope something happens to Bush that way we can get both our first Black President as well as our first Female President at the same time and be done with it. Win/Win.
<
>
<
>
And have Condi name McCain as VP, Win/Win/WIN!<
>
<
>
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't vote for Condi, too shifty for me, but she's at least got something upstairs, unlike the meatpuppet currently holding office. Arch Lich of Lanys (Retired)<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:05 PM 

EQ1: Noni Deecups
EQ2: Oliva Love
Didn't McCain recently say he would never be VP but he might consider running for President? <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:35 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

he said he'd never run as VP, but I think he would take the job to get republican nomination in 08 /shrug. Arch Lich of Lanys (Retired)<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:41 PM 

It will be interesting to observe if there's suddenly a terror alert that coincides with the announcement of the results of all this. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:16 PM 

Quote:blowjobs starting to look awfully nice eh? <
>
<
>
Blowjobs always looks nice! <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:29 PM 

correction *look*, since someone is bound to be a dickhead about it I shall help <i></i>

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next