It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:09 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Wii Worth It?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:14 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

So, Wii's have been out for a little while now and they STILL can't keep them stocked on the shelves. I'm still not sure if this is due to huge customer demand or the company trying to artificially build up interest and demand. But anyways...

I was looking for something new, as my current console is simply a PS2. I looked at PS3 and Xbox 360, however both have price tags in the upper stratosphere and I don't know if I could justify that cost.

Wii obviously has a fair price tag (IMO), and a very interesting interface. But is it worth it?

I'm checking out different retailers and talking to their sales reps, trying to find when they'll get shipments in and if there's a way I can secure one. I'm curious to hear what people think about the Wii before I continue trying to get one. I know we have a lot of folks here that own Wii.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:33 PM 
Can dish it but can't take it!
Can dish it but can't take it!

I had huge hype about Wii before I tried it out at E3 then it died.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:39 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

It's fun for a while then you run out of game to play.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:52 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

EQ1: Qindyin
WoW: Tgurok
yeah lacking new games, the virtual console can keep you busy but until the fall there isn't much out, some good releases in the next few months but it'll take a while to get great games out for it, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.

The good thing is, if you do get one you can play gamecube games, which would keep you busy for a while.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Is Wii Worth It?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:40 PM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
In short, yes.

If you can find one, and don't plow through games like there's no tomorrow, it's a great console.

I still don't have one, but I find myself gravitating towards the houses of friends that do.

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:06 PM 
What does this button do?

The only people who find it really great are those who don't own it. After owning it for about 2 weeks it's not as great as you thought it was. The hype dies fast with it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:32 PM 
Bridge Dweller

Haha...

Man, last time I booted up my Wii was spring break in March when my sister and brother in law was here.

I wonder if that lends and credence to what you say?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:23 AM 

Same, last time I booted my Nintendo Wii was when my parents visited me and wanted to see what the hype was about, I bought super paper mario and played it once, booted on my PS3 pretty much daily though.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:10 AM 
What? Another Expansion?!

We bought one last week and it's great fun for a few days...but the novelty is wearing out.

Bought Paper Mario and Zelda for it. Zelda is fun.

My advise to you is go play with it a bit at a friends house and see if you like it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:48 AM 

The thing is you play it at a friend's house and you want one because it seems so cool. it's when you own it that it loses all of its hype and you start wondering when a game without 1000 mini mini games will come out and that is worth the cash.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:38 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

I just got a Wii like a month ago. I had the same problem as you, I could never find it on a store shelf, and when I bothered calling places like Gamestop, they would always tell me that they were sold out and would not be expecting a shipment for a while, and when they did get a shipment, it would sell out in like 15 minutes. Crazy. I lucked into it when one of my clients turned out to be a manager at the local Target, and she gave me a Wii as part of her payment :lol: .

The pro's for the console are 1) the price (cheap compared to Xbox 360 and PS3), 2) innovation (the hand controls are not like anything you will have been used to), 3) fun factor with other people. The con's are 1) mediocore graphics compared to other next gen systems and 2) so-so game library (not as good as Xbox 360, better then PS3).

As others have stated, things like making Mii's and using the voting channel etc.....the novelty of that wears off pretty quick.

However, as a PC gamer who rarely plays console games, I can say that I really like the Wii when I am playing it with other people. I personally think it's one of the best systems ever for multi-player. Even though I have never gotten into console games, I have owned most of them, including a 3D0 for those that remember that system. The best money spent I would have to say was either my NES or SNES, followed by my PS2. The worst money spent was definitely my 3D0, then Genesis, then probably my Nintendo 64. Where the Wii will rank will of course depend on the games coming out for it, but right now I am having a lot of fun on it with my friends, even the game that comes with it (Wii Sports) has a lot of replay value on it when playing it with other people. Just don't expect a lot graphically or much sophistication.

I had a lot of fun playing single player games, especially on my PS2 and SNES. I think the strength of the Wii doesn't lie in playing games like a Final Fantasy XXVIII, where a system like the PS3 will probably be better suited for it. For me, like others I'm sure, the strength is in playing with other people while you're waving the controllers frantically and having fun and a good laugh. It's not a system to be taken seriously graphically, but it rocks when it comes to multi-player gameplay. So I would say if you are buying a system just to play alone, the PS3 *might* in the future be the best choice (although right now it's crap because there's nothing worthwhile to play on it to justify a it's purchase imo). Xbox 360 might be another good choice for playing quality single-player titles. However, if you want something to play with friends to goof around on, I think the Wii is a great system for that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:49 PM 

A few other pros as a system. Built in wireless 802.11, All wireless controllers, no need for hard drives and such things to attach. I just dont find any of the games very fun for very long /shrug

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:06 PM 

eh, when I get a wii it will probably have the same exalted "party favor" status as my gamecube.

and that's 100% okay by me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:41 AM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Mario Strikers Charged will own once it hits the streets. Full online gameplay and will be a blast with friends. The lack of games will end later in the year. Also, dev's will master the controls and make much better content as well.

Quote:
Closing Comments
Ultimately then, Mario Strikers Charged is an evolution of the GameCube original with the game's scope somewhat limited by its very nature. In other words, don't be surprised if you grow weary of proceedings after extended play. However, by directly addressing all of the first game's shortcomings with gusto, Next Level has created a sequel which almost feels like a completely different beast. Minor tweaks and upgrades significantly bolster the game's breadth and depth, while managing to retain the original's deliriously raucous multiplayer game. With the addition of online play this time around too, Next Level has cannily overcome issues concerning the first title's single-player game. In short then, Mario Strikers Charged Football is a deeply satisfying, hugely entertaining title and highly recommended.

8.7 from IGN.COM

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:19 AM 
Bridge Dweller

In the long run, I think PS3/360 will have better games ultimately, but Nintendo has such a large fan base that they will keep on being close for a long time to come.

I'm interested to see what they come out with AFTER the Wii. What will they do next? As far as I'm concerned, right now the Wii is just a party console. I play solo games on my ps3/360.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:12 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

Eventually they'll have to go HD.

Some of us can't afford all three consoles.

I'll admit, the PS3 is starting to look like it isn't as bad as it seemed to be, but the x360 looks like the top choice in consoles still, esp if you add in a Wii.

That's if they decide they don't want to be a niche market, which they are right now. The Nintendo handhelds are the cream of the crop for handhelds, with the DS being a great little device.

They could stay in that market and be perfectly happy, esp with the niche console market they're claming right now. Do they want to be top dog again? Well then they would have to make some changes, but I'm not so sure there is a need for them to do that at this point.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:34 PM 
Do you smell that?

I've had my Wii about 4 months now and I have all but stopped playing it really. I still enjoy playing it when I do, and I'm definitely happy with my purchase. The Wii is a party console. Sports, WiiPlay, Mario Party, eventally Smash Bros and Guitar Hero 3. These games are almost designed for when you have buddies and beer over. It would be nice if it supported HD since I have a plasma, but it's not really a big deal.

Once you play through Twilight Princess and Red Steel, there isn't much left for the hardcore console type. If you want to sit in front of the console all day, get something with more games. If you're satisfied whopping all your friends at Wii Bowling when they come by, then get one, get 4 controllers, and call it good.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:22 AM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
At a glance, I am disappointed with the Wii.

But when my friends come over and the beer comes out, I could give a damn that there are only a few great titles on it so far, because having fun with my bros gives me hella more enjoyment than playing shit like Devil May Cry.

The console made no illusion as to what is was for. Most people just aren't used to the type of fun it offers and are expecting the old NES nostalgia days.

Zelda, for all the hype, is actually just a pretty Majora's Mask. Good, but most certainly NOT a flagship title to demonstrate exactly what the Wii can do. It's a template for others to use when they create games more geared for the single player audience.

Now you take any of those party games, which there are tons of and throw in some good buds. Hours of enjoyment that will never get boring. Unless you just have shitty friends.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will reinvent the wheel on this console. I predict this.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Well I would definitely be using my console for social gatherings, so that sounds like a win there.

What are some of the better multiplayer Wii games? I'll probably end up getting a Wii bundle.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:39 AM 

Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party 8 (dunno if it's out yet, but MP7 was a really cool party game for the GC), Rayman Raving Rabbids

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:49 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Mario Party 8 ships out next week on the 29th. I'm going to check it out with my friends.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 AM 
Bridge Dweller

I dunno, I'm getting REALLY tired of the mini-game games. Super bored with them. Wii Sports, Wii Play -- that's enough. Mario Party should have done something different and intuitive. :(

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:18 PM 

Considering Mario Party is the king of the minigames and has been for a while, why would they change the formula? ;p

Super Smash Brothers Brawl will own your face.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 PM 
Bridge Dweller

Maybe. I dunno, I wasn't ever a huge fan of Super Smash Brothers Melee. I knew a few people who worshipped it but I mean it's just kind of boring to me. There's a really good clone for the Xbox Live Arcade called Small Arms though. It's pretty fun. :) Same exact game play in every way though.

I hope they just stop w/ the mini game things after Mario Party. From what I've seen, they're all basically the same as the stuff that was on New Super Mario Bros, Wii Play, etc.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:42 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers looks a lot better than the GameCube game. This is not a mini game and should be a lot of fun when it ships on the Wii soon.

http://www.ffccnews.jp/2007/05/85.html

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:23 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

EQ1: Cicely
So in conclusion... the Wii is worth it if you invite friends over and play multiplayer party games on it. Otherwise, the novelty wears off after 2 weeks or so.

Agree?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:56 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Bananea
WoW: Nananea
It's not a hardcore platform for sure. Sometimes I'll just sit down and be like, hmm I'm going to play Wii for like 30 min. So I pop in Wii Play or Sports (Zelda has 0 replay for me) and just chill for a bit trying to beat my old records.

The novelty is definately gone though. I was going to make a post like that in January but felt I would get flamed :P

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:02 PM 

Everyone who owns a Wii would agree with you Bananea, Even with friends it can get old. I usually play NBA2k7 with my friends.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:20 AM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

I'm happy with my purchase, and it's the first console I've ever purchased.

Some people thought it was going to be sliced bread.. when in reality it's just whole wheat bread to get some old people audience that video games didn't have before.

I picked up Super Paper Mario, and I'm enjoying it. I also play some GC games on it. Next month some games are coming out for the Wii that I will pick up (big brain academy for sure, perhaps scarface, perhaps sims 2 pets to dork around with until mysims, if you've never played Resident Evil 4, pick up that wii version, mercury meltdown (it'll be cheap.. and meh might as well buy it)

I'm happy, it gives me something to fart around with when I want, I don't play it every day.. but I don't play games every day. Other than ogame of course :p

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:04 AM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Caladaar
WoW: Dirka
Mario Party 8 tomorrow, yay!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:25 AM 

Mario party 8 reviews are in..not too good.

5.2 from ign
http://wii.ign.com/articles/792/792495p1.html

6.5 from gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/mari ... id=6171668

on the flip side,forza from these two sites reviews anyway,seems to be the game to get for the 360 if you're a race fan.

9.2 from gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving ... id=6171672

8.9 from ign
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/792/792572p1.html

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:56 AM 

You trust the review numbers way too much ;p

I'm willing to bet they weren't playing MP8 in a..."heightened state"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:05 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Gosthok
WoW: Gosthok
SWOR: Gosthok
Reading the IGN review they seemed to have given Mario Party 8 a low score because the game has apparently not changed much since the last few versions of it. But for someone who only played the first Mario Party I think Mario Party 8 might be an interesting game to pick up just for fun.

I just wish they had done this one online. But no online until after Pokemon comes out. :|

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:44 AM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

What sucks is, UK has Mario Strikers already, and they're playing it online and having all sorts of fun :(

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:18 PM 

I bought Mario Party 8 because EBGames wsa next door to the place I had lunch. I still haven't opened it because of the nasty reviews. I own Mario Party 6 and that was fun but I am hearing that this one is just terrible. I also just bought Command and Conquer 3 which will probably take my time. Mario Party is usually a really good group game but this one doesn't sound like the others.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:22 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
cicely wrote:
So in conclusion... the Wii is worth it if you invite friends over and play multiplayer party games on it. Otherwise, the novelty wears off after 2 weeks or so.

Agree?

Pretty much covers it. However the multiplayer is so much fun...it is worth it just for that. Wii Sports is one of the most fun games ever. I'd play it more but my wrist is a bit fubar atm and the controller causes some pain. :p Once that's resolved, I'll probably use it more often with multiplayer.

Single player...it's just too quick blowing through games, though the games are tremendously fun.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:28 PM 

Tarot wrote:

Pretty much covers it. However the multiplayer is so much fun...it is worth it just for that. Wii Sports is one of the most fun games ever.

Wii sports remains to this day,the best game on the system...and thats why I eventually traded mine in,no good games to play.I prefer my multiplayer online,I dont mind the everybody pile up in one house get togethers,but I prefer online.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:04 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
Nocello wrote:
Tarot wrote:

Pretty much covers it. However the multiplayer is so much fun...it is worth it just for that. Wii Sports is one of the most fun games ever.

Wii sports remains to this day,the best game on the system...and thats why I eventually traded mine in,no good games to play.I prefer my multiplayer online,I dont mind the everybody pile up in one house get togethers,but I prefer online.

Yeah I think Nintendo blew it big time when they didn't have an online ability to play with friends. I would be playing my wii almost constantly if I could kick ass against some Lanysites in Wii Sports (or have my ass handed to me, as perhaps is more likely ;)).

Still remains worthwhile to me for the sheer joy of multiplayer, and ...well Wii Sports. But in retrospect would I have had such a hardon (metaphorically speaking ;D) for the system if I knew then what I know now...probably not. :\

The PC remains King of Gaming, at least in my house.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:42 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

2 new Guitar Hero games before the end of the year say that I'll be playing my PS2 more than my Wii for a while.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

Aren't they supposed to do something special for the wii version of guitar hero?

I think there are some great things coming out for the wii this year, but that's my personal opinion.

I did get assraped today, my sister's 5billion kids will be visiting over the next few weeks 1-2 at a time so I broke down and got another wiimote+nunchuck (wii play + nunchuck..)

They make a shitload off the dumb remotes.. bastards

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:55 PM 

The wiimote and nunchuck is really expensive.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:29 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

good lord Lou, your sister's squish mitten must be a catcher's mitt by now

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:37 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Bananea
WoW: Nananea
"squish mitten"

Classic

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:40 AM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

Scarface for the wii is pretty awesome, ya'll should check it out 40-50 hours of gameplay supposively too.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:55 PM 
Bridge Dweller

Supposively?

Supposedly?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:50 PM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

Quote:
However, as a PC gamer who rarely plays console games, I can say that I really like the Wii when I am playing it with other people. I personally think it's one of the best systems ever for multi-player.

Welcome to Nintendo systems, the N64 overcame it by having so damn many games and most of the good multiplayer stuff was fun single player as well.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:48 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

EQ1: Chibb
WoW: Peinn
I borrowed a Wii for a few weeks and can honestly say I will never buy one. The party aspect is fun, but who really has friends come over to drink beer & play video games anymore unless you are still in college.

Xbox 360 is what I own & recommend to any serious gamers. I still play that at least a few times a week with people I work with. We have about 8 or so that play various games so its fun being able to talk shit online playing Forza2 or GoW. We even convince others at work to buy 360's after they watch the movies and pictures we record and show off around the office. Everyone is in there mid to late 20s and we even have a few in their late 30s that own the 360, it really is a more mature console.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:11 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

chibb wrote:
I borrowed a Wii for a few weeks and can honestly say I will never buy one. The party aspect is fun, but who really has friends come over to drink beer & play video games anymore unless you are still in college.

Xbox 360 is what I own & recommend to any serious gamers. I still play that at least a few times a week with people I work with. We have about 8 or so that play various games so its fun being able to talk shit online playing Forza2 or GoW. We even convince others at work to buy 360's after they watch the movies and pictures we record and show off around the office. Everyone is in there mid to late 20s and we even have a few in their late 30s that own the 360, it really is a more mature console.

Mario Strikers Charged & Mario Kart Wii will feature full online gaming. Charged will be out in 2 weeks. That will take care of the "who really has friends come over to drink beer" statement! :P Also, Brawl will be out in early Dec. I'm forgetting a few more games like MP3 which is getting great feedback from the E3. Yeah, the Wii lacks content right now, but the future cool very nice indeed. People need to give dev's time that is all.

I bet most of Nintendo's first (second) party games will be A LOT more fun than any of the 360 mindless FPS shooters and crap. Still, the Wii is not for "serious" gamers tho ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Annastazia
WoW: Gravestone
My 14 year old daughter is getting one for Christmas this year. seems the perfect fit from what I read here.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 PM 
Bridge Dweller

I'm a very casual gamer and I don't think that the Wii Party games out right now are any more fun than Gears of War, Resistance Fall of Man, or any other "mindless FPS" game you've mentioned. (Have you even played GoW or R:FOM all the way through? If not, you have no business commenting. Just as if I'd never played the Wii Party games. I have though.)

Sounds like you're just a Nintendo Fanboy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:53 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

No, I just hate FPS. Never cared for them, and never will. They are boring and not my type of games. I love talking shit about them because most people here love them. :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 PM 
Bridge Dweller

Good enough for me. :o

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:24 PM 

I like FPS's that have a good single player game, heh. Half-Life, HL2, System Shock 2, etc.

Not a huge fan of the ones that the single player mode is "bot training" like Q3 or UT.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 PM 
Bridge Dweller

I agree with that sentiment as well. However, I am kind of looking forward to UT3K.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:20 AM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

Why even bother calling that single player? It is exactly bot training, for a multiplayer game.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:01 PM 

What's bot training?

The engrossing plot of System Shock 2? (which had no multiplayer)

The plot of Half-Life? HL2?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:23 PM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
System Shock 2 had full working multiplayer via a created patch.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:25 AM 

.... orly?

*breaks out SS2 cd*

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:23 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

After some thought I decided to pick up a wii this summer before going back to school. My roomate last year had a ps3 and it was fun and an awesome technical system...except it had no games. He was a football nut and played madden a lot, but otherwise never used it. Resistance was a great FPS though, I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since I didn't pay for it. Other than that we bought tekken 5 on the download service (great deal at 20$, pick it up if you have a ps3 and at least one person to play with consistently) and had a lot of fun with tekken tournaments in our room. But that was pretty much the only time either of us played it, so there's no way I would buy a ps3. I like the games for the 360 best, honestly, and if I was going to be playing it primarily alone or heavily ad I did in the ps1/nintendo 64 days I'd get one, but after buying an xbox and gamecube and never playing either of them I'm not making that mistake again. Given I'm probably only going to be playing video games with others, and given 70+ percent of my school is female, I think the wii is probably a good fit. From what everyone's been saying it seems like a system non gaming girls would probably enjoy best, would you guys agree with that?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:01 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Quote:
70+ percent of my school is female

:shock:

Nice choice on the school, merch.

Offline Profile