It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:23 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Divinity 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

WoW: Drajeck
Just finished playing this game and it was bearable up until the end. I say bearable because there are just enough bright spots to make up for frequent crashes, game lock ups and numerous other annoying bugs. The fighting balance was poorly designed, it goes from impossible to blindfold easy to kill certain creatures in the span of 1 level, so you end up getting 1 level higher than everything and then cruising through on easy mode, or 1 level lower than everything and very frustrated. On the bright side, there are enough cool spells and abilities to make most battles interesting even if they are easy wins and the different creature summons are a nice addition.

The big killer was the ending though...absolutely horrible. The worst ending I've ever seen in a game, and that includes games with no endings at all. I won't spoil what actually happens for anyone, but if you're midway through and just toughing it out to finish the game, take this as a whole hearted don't bother.

This is on the 360, so I don't know if the computer version is as buggy, but the ending is the same.

Offline Profile