<
>
<
>
Gundam Wing Nataku Genesis<
>
<
>
We looking for people, you in? GWN:G is not a normal Gundam RPG where the Earth is fighting the colonies, mimicked in countless RPGs online. GWN:G has moved to the stars, with humanity settling new systems. But the shadow of the Earth in the form of Trinity threatens the peace of the Galaxy, and only the actions of the hero's and their use of the many new technologies can save humanity. Who will master the Gundams?<
>
<
>
http://p094.ezboard.com/bgwngenesis
<
>
Affiliation is now open for all boards.<
>
<
>
PLOT<
>
<
>
It has been a year since Trinity forces have taken Titan. Both GHOST and Trinity remain sieged in a tough war. Both sides command large numbers, and press on with new deadly war technologies. The battle tactics used by both sides have countered effective strategies by both sides. The superior numbers of GHOST has matched the superior technology of the Trinity, and even the newtype are an asset exploited by both sides. The war is exhaustive, and both sides have exploited new technologies to gain the upper hand.<
>
<
>
The uses of colonies have faded, and the fighting and control have become more planet based in the passing months. While the great destruction of War
ings misery to the masses, rampant creation continues from all sides of the galaxy. Both military and civilian outfits use massive construction units to build new cities, bases and even colonies around the new planets of the systems. These planets have become war zones and cradles of new civilizations.<
>
<
>
Financial interests in the Brahman and OMi systems have allied to protect each other, hiring the mercenary group ‘Raven Core’ to protect their interests. The college of intellectuals at KRIS have followed a similar pattern in hiring the Aesir Army. The funds these small mercenary groups have been provided solid resistance against both GHOST and the Trinity. The pockets have formed new communities opposing war, and seeking a strong and peaceful rule of humanity. <
>
<
>
The war is coming to a stalemate, GHOST and Trinity seek out the methods to turn the war in their favor. Both keep an eye on the separatist groups that are protecting themselves with hired hands, and creating their own technology and communities. With both forces highly involved with each other, they have not put much effort on stopping the dissension, but they are assembling new efforts and specialized teams to subvert resistence, and influence the war to the ideologies.

I have been on the verge of being
an angel all my life, but it's never happened yet. <
>
<i>~Mark Twain</i>

<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:35 AM 

Hail, A_Spammer_20687 <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:02 AM 

Yeah, but that actually sounds interesting, and it's actually in the right forum to boot!<
>
<
>
Edit: Bah, it's not a game, it's some kinda ezboard circle jerk <i>Edited by: Bzalthek at: 7/24/05 1:05 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:22 PM 

Yeah, I was going to say at least he took the time to put it in the right forum as well. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:36 PM 

Gundam X whatever sucks. Spam about some real anime or some shit. If this was a Magic Users Club or Chobits scam i'd have fell for it.<
>
<
>
Fuck Gundam / Dragonball Z fanboys in the face. <
>
This flag stands for freedom, and I live for what it stands for.<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:15 AM 

Yeah seriously let's talk about the real shit.<
>
<