It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:07 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Meteos reviews
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:40 AM 

Are out and IGN.COM likes it better than Lumines That is saying a lot because Lumines is one of the best puzzle games out there today. Add one more must have Nintendo DS game to the list!<
>
<
>
"Lumines is a fantastic PSP puzzler, just as Meteos is an excellent DS one. Both games have their own merits, but I'm giving the nod to Meteos due to its more unique design, its incredible focus on a cool presentation, and its intense multiplayer sessions. Just like Tetris on the Game Boy, Meteos fits the DS platform like a glove, and the game should not be missed."<
>
<
>
IGN.COM gives Meteos an 9.0 and ships to stores on Monday.<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Meteos reviews
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:22 AM 

Quote:Add one more must have Nintendo DS game to the list!<
>
<
>
Yay! That makes 2! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:09 PM 

i remember playing meteos when i was at the e3 convention in los angeles. not owning a nintendo ds (or a psp), and waiting for my friends (who all own a nintendo ds) to finish waiting line for mario kart ds, i decided to try it out for the heck of it.<
>
<
>
i was hooked big time after the first few minutes. it was extremely fun. and the fact that some of the hot nintendo ladies were hanging around me because they also liked puzzle games made it even more appealing <
>
<
>
-cc <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:27 AM 

Quote:Yay! That makes 2!<
>
<
>
Yup. Meteos and Kirby : Canvas Curse.<
>
<
>
Still, that's more must haves than the PSP, which is none. Closest must have for the PSP is Hot Shots Golf. Thank goodness for emu's. ---------------------------------<
>
Burog Warrior of Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:15 PM 

If you want some insane gaming...GET METEOS NOW!! Man of man. The Nintendo DS keeps getting better and better. Very sweet game and perfect for the Nintendo DS system. Anyone here has this master piece yet? <i>Edited by: MelficeCOE at: 6/29/05 12:17 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:30 AM 

It's a great game, but not a must have imho, at least not if you're into puzzle games.<
>
<
>
I do like how you're constantly unlocking stuff and can see all kinds of stats about how you've done. You can clearly see the Super Smash Brothers:Melee influences (it was the same dev team). ---------------------------------<
>
Burog Warrior of Oryx<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:04 AM 

Have you played Multiplayer EQDuffy? Even better gaming to be had. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:33 PM 

Just got this game, and while I normally don't like puzzlers I'm loving this one. I guess this will be my first DS game that will last me more than a day. :P<
>
<
>
<
>
Gosthok<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:02 PM 

Picked it up last week for a long trip coming up soon, it's definately awesome. And I count 4 must haves: this, mario 64, kirby, and FEEL THE MAGIC BITCH! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:08 PM 

I agree Some merchant. Btw, Feel the Magic is a great game and Sega is working on a new version or something new etc. Can't wait to see what Sega has planned next. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:42 PM 

Nintendo DS will be a must-have when the new Animal Crossing game comes out for it. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:51 PM 

Word.<
>
and nintendogs. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:09 PM 

Quote: Nintendo DS will be a must-have when the new Animal Crossing game comes out for it.<
>
<
>
That's why my 8 year old daughter and I went and got her one today. That and Nintendogs, as Ranvarian mentioned. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:52 PM 

Abysmul. You really should pick this game up as well. One of the best puzzle games on any system and a blast to play! <i></i>