>
<
>
I want now! ---------------------------------<
>
Burog Warrior of Oryx<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Bomberman!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:28 PM 

8 players wireless download with a single card!! What can be better than that? Too bad it got pushed back until 10/05 tho Thinking of 8 players with one card. Puyo Pop Fever > all if you have some friends with ya. <
>
<
>
Very nice to see co's supporting the DS and it's multiplayer features like they are. The Nintendo DS is really making handheld gaming become more mainstream for me. I have a good amount of games already. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:08 PM 

Great news! Only a few weeks a way! <
>
<
>
Quote:Bomberman for June After All<
>
Tricksy typos!<
>
by David Adams <
>
<
>
June 2, 2005 - Yesterday we reported that the Ubisoft product page for the DS version of Bomberman showed an October 2005 release -- a big delay from the game's expected arrival this month. However, a Ubisoft representative contacted IGN today to explain that the October date was a typo, and that the game is still expected for June 21, as ever. So Bomberfans can relax -- you're mere weeks away.<
>
<
>
ds.ign.com/articles/621/621816p1.html<
>
<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:54 PM 

Quote:Bomberman Heads Out<
>
Ubisoft sends the DS puzzler to stores.<
>
by David Adams <
>
<
>
June 16, 2005 - Ubisoft announced on Thursday that the Nintendo DS edition of Bomberman is now shipping to North American retailers, and should be available on shelves starting next week. Bomberman features the first eight-player wireless LAN action for the Nintendo DS and supports the DS microphone. The game offers 100 stages, dual-screen play, and single card play to share the multiplayer game with friends wirelessly.<
>
<
>
Can't wait to try out some 8-player action!<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:42 AM 

EQDuffy. Did you get Bomberman after all? It looks like a blast to play. Info please! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:10 PM 

Not yet, probably get it later this week along with Meteos and Battlefield 2. ---------------------------------<
>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:45 AM 

Picked up Bomberman DS last night, played the first 3 levels. It's classic Bomberman in singleplayer, but you can stock up on powerups for when you die. Makes things a lot easier starting out. <
>
<
>
Haven't tried multiplayer, I don't know anyone locally with a DS so it might be a while.<
>
<
>
It's an obvious buy if you're a fan of the franchise. If you haven't played it before, find someone with a DS and the game, and play them multiplayer, you can download the game wirelessly from them and check it out. ---------------------------------<
>