DS Exclusive! Unique touch screen controls! <
>
Play as any one of 14 crazy characters. <
>
New puzzle pieces feature triple and quadruple sets. <
>
Customize your Puyo POP game to your liking! <
>
Jump right into the action or learn advanced techniques in the training course.<
>
<
>
First, 8 players OWNS all. Has anyone here played this game on the Nintendo DS? I love the wireless single-card download options for the DS. Great weekend fun with a group of friends can be had here. Also, the single player game is no joke. Got to be good with attacks and stuff. Over all, one of the most fun multiplayer DS games yet. Up there with Polarium Vs. mode.<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Quotes:<
>
<
>
Quote:Once you experience Puyo Pop Fever in an eight player network, you may never put your DS systems down. <
>
<
>
So true. <
>
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Puyo Pop Fever DS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:13 AM 

I wish these games were released with online capabilities already. I don't know anyone around me with a DS. <
>
<
>
But yeah, seems like a really fun game in general, can't decide if I want to buy that or Polarium. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:24 AM 

I have both games and they are a blast. Polarium has one kick ass vs mode (wireless download with a single-card). If I was going to pick one to buy only, it would be Polarium because of the custom puzzles and more. You can share puzzles with friends and the game is NOT easy. You use your mind more with Polarium as well. If you can't find 8 players for Pop Fever. Maybe you can find just one for some sweet vs mode with Polarium. <
>
<
>
Polarium is one of the best puzzle games on the market right now. For me at least and I love this type of games big time. <i>Edited by: Evilundead Afterlife  at: 6/7/05 12:09 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:53 AM 

I picked this game up a week ago, its ok but I haven't tried the multiplayer yet.<
>
<
>
But I swear the damn computer cheats. How else can it build a 5-chain when only 6 blocks have fallen. That, and I still have no idea how it decides how many
icks to send to your opponent. I've created long chains that send pretty much nothing, and at other times the computer's just sitting there and I get hit with an entire screen full of
icks, causing an instant loss. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:26 AM 

The computer is not easy lol and might cheat a lot As a single player game Polarium is better over all. Pop Fever is cool solo, but multiplayer is where it's at. <i></i>