It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:00 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:35 PM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
and looking for more.

Since our adventures on Llane Alliance didn't pan out for various reasons, mostly being the entire server was nothing but a super sandy vagina, we decided to pack it up and quit WoW in hopes something else would suit us.

It didn't.

We realize that no matter what we have issues with in WoW, there just isn't anything to keep us interested as a core group. So we want to begin anew and "go home" so to speak by starting over as Horde. No offense to you alliance guys, but having a shallow pool of physical bodies to recruit from was tons less stressfull than having the pick of the litter in a field of morons.

At first, I was going to build an entirely new guild from scratch. It began like that but so many of the core realized they were down, we decided to just continue on with the name.

I wanted to give people I actually had some history with first crack at this. This is a reroll venture. Some of us have transfered characters over but the majority are rerolling. I don't see a problem offering the same to people here. If you have a character you want to continue playing I'd allow Lanysites the chance to bring it over.

However, you must realize there is a chance this venture could not even come to light I will explain.

I plan on recruitment from across the servers, via an application and interview process that should screen a ton of failure out on the offset. It is my mindset that there are tons of quality players out there that are simply stuck going nowhere because guilds refuse to dump the dead weight that cause them to fail. These players do not have the opportunity to further themselves because most guilds look at only how much tier gear you've accumulated and what vials you have.

I will cut and paste below what I have so far as the approach I want to take in attracting players this time around. If you can, read through this and proofread for me please. Feel free to make comments and suggestions for revision.

----------------------------------------------

The Charter....or Doctrine of Anti Failure

Guild Name: Oryx
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: PST. Hours are EST friendly
Server: PVE - Gnomeregan
Loot System: Loot council
Ventrilo available
Website available
Leadership: Solanthious and Peccavi supported by a team of officers.

Introduction:

Since beginning this game nearly 3 years ago, we have seen many guilds come and go for any number of reasons. We have all seen the arguments, that 1% of the WoW playerbase is experiencing current endgame content due to super hard encounters that aren't tuned for the casual gamer and they go as far as to blame the destruction of guilds on said encounter.

We do not believe that is the entire truth however.

While they are difficult encounters, it is our belief that current guilds fail today because of the inability to cut the umbilical cord to those members who just simply hold the guild back. As raid sizes have gotten smaller, each individuals action and response become more critical and a single error can often end up costing the entire attempt.

It is a popular saying, "It's my $15 a month. I can play how I want to."

We believe more in the formula "(Well, it is our $360) + (X people sitting outside times 15) and because you fail we would rather be spending it on Thai Hookers and Pez."

We want to do as much as possible to eliminate such problems, as there are only so many Thai Hookers and Pez to go around. But can it be done? Can a guild be created anew based on such a way of thinking, and find likeminded individuals across the servers to thrive and progress based on our terms, not demands and compromise from a few select members that ruin the experience for everyone.

We still hold true to the belief this is very possible, and those like minded individuals we seek are out there scattered across the servers. Many might be in already established guilds and face the problem of poor leadership and slam their head against the wall endlessly as they watch failure after failure only to finally win through attrition and watch loot go to the most undesirable candidate.

Many players might have what it takes to be a part of something greater. Due to outside circumstance, they may not have been given the chance to prove themselves. A lot of end game gear only look at how much tier 5 you accumulated, and if you have the vashj/kael vial. It is our belief this is not a true measure of ones skill.

Goals:

1...Re-establish ourselves on the Horde faction as a guild based on progression. Not bleeding edge progression, but not a state of stagnation, or in other words, we do not want to run Kara forever.
2...Attract quality players by offering a stable environment backed by strong leadership. Again, It is our belief that there are many current quality WoW players wandering aimlessly due to circumstances out of their control who only need that supportive backbone leadership has to offer. It is our goal to provide just that so we all have the opportunity to further progress with people who share that same vision once again.
3...Progress as a team through available raid content and prepare for WotLK. While we may not reach Black Temple prior to its release, it is our aim to never be idle and progress on what is available to us. Note this does not mean we aim to live in Kara for the next year and will most certainly strive for the end game.

What We Offer You:

1...Experienced leadership across multiple MMORPGs. We have strong roots dating back to Everquest in 1999 with many members having experiences prior to that.
2...An opportunity to potentially play a class/race combination previously unavailable to you beyond an alt role that you may be interested in.
3...Raiding based on efficiency and not winning through attrition. Performance and preparation will weigh more into guaranteeing a raid spot as opposed to who you are married to, sleeping with, going to school with, pumping gas for, delivering pizza to, or any other unimportant associations currently plaguing guild progression game wide.
4...The opportunity to be a part of an organization that transcends the game.

What We Expect From You:

1...All members must have access to required raiding consumables by either being able to obtain required herbs, or able to make their own via alchemy.
2...Able to meet and maintain an 80% raid attendance rating. In the event a raid cannot be attended, guild forums will have a "Late Forum" section that must be utilized.
3...Patience. Sometimes there may come a need when certain classes must be subbed in for specific fights. If you are selected to step out understand there is a method to the madness and it's nothing personal. Hopfuly this becomes a non issue with WotLK but warrants mentioning.
4...The ability to accept criticism and suggestion. We promise we aren't trying to reinvent the wheel here, and will show you how to get more out of your raiding spec.
5...Smart loot choices. Looting a piece of tier gear because it looks cool over someone in a crappy green is an example of a non so smart loot choice. Taking an item because you might use it someday over someone with immediate need is a not so smart loot choice. There is no I in team, and while we do use a DKP loot system, we expect members to keep the team as a whole in mind first.

Raiding Schedule - Times are in PST

Sunday - 3pm 9pm
Monday - 5pm 9pm
Tuesday - 5pm 9pm
Wednesday - 5pm 9pm
Thursday 5pm 0pm
Friday - off
Saturday - off

The Plan™

Currently, we are setting the guild member cap between 35 and 40 people. If the response to this venture is positive, we may raise that cap but not by very many. While we believe it is beneficial to over compensate with numbers in case of people missing raids, burnout and drama, we do not want to inflate the roster to the point we have nearly another raid force sitting outside on raid days with no direction.

Class recruitment is currently set to OPEN. This will of course change as time goes on.

A two month initial leveling period is planned, beginning the end of October going into December. This plan is two fold. First, to avoid raiding commitments around this years fall semester Finals, and 2nd to give players time to finish leveling over the Christmas break. From past experience, we have found it useless to plan anything concrete during this time of the year so instead we will use it to our advantage.

Originally we had planned to hold off until the 2.3 patch that introduces new leveling exp bonuses. Since we are rolling Horde we feel there is more than enough leveling opportunity available already and will probably roll out early once we have a good number of interested parties.

About Us

Oryx as a guild has existed for nearly a decade. It has a rich history across several MMORPGs including Everquest, EQ2, WoW and most of our members have individual mmo experience dating back prior to that. The leadership has remained strong and consistant throughout the years and has always taken the stance that a steady idea of progression is always better than being a bleeding edge guild.

Oryx began its WoW career at launch on the Lightbringer server representing the Horde faction. We remained a healthy competitor for top progression guild but due to a low playerbase and shallow recruitment pool decided to re roll to the Llane realm which had a more healthy number of people to select from. There we enjoyed a lot of success but found that the majority of players did not agree with our policies concerning progression and expectations of raiders and we found ourselves making too many compromises just to keep the guild together. It was at length decided that everyone needed to go our seperate ways as that venture was not working.

Since taking a break from the game, the core of Oryx has decided to go home so to speak to the horde faction. While we acknowledge there are desirable players from both sides, it is our experience that the Horde has given us a more quality gaming experience. What faction you are from does not matter to us, as this is only back story as to why we made the decision we have. Also, you do not see many horde rerolls nowadays and it opens an opportunity to be unique and present players with something different.

On Applying

Players interested should hit up our website at http://www.oryxguild.com and fill out an application. Be advised we take this first step in interest pretty seriously, and while we wont dock you for spelling errors, we ask you treat the application with more respect one might show to a McDonands application. Also note that the current link on the left side of our website titled "Guild Membership Application" is not formatted for the new application yet. Please register on the forums and fill one out manually by following the guideline stickied there at the top. Also, users of a yahoo email account will be unable to create an account with that address.

I will answer questions here in this thread, or feel free to email me at wetwillies@gmail.com if you have specific concerns.

While this thread pretty much triples the average length of a reroll recruitment post, I felt it necessary to include as much information as possible, as nobody wants to follow leadership blindly. Thank you for your time and consideration.

----------------------------------------------

I have not began the search for players who fit the bill for something like this, but that will begin soon. I wanted to give anyone here interested a shot to get on board first. So I ask that you please weight carefully if you decide you want to transfer a character here, as there is no escape for 3 months and it would waste your time and money. The success of this will all ride on reaching out and finding those interested in progression rather then purps. I plan to hit the guild recruitment forum probably Sunday of next week. Maybe sooner.

We're on the Gnomeregan server. Analysis so far tells me that this server lacks any serious guild commitments, as they seem to devote more time to pvp at crossroads and tarren mill than SSC. The horde AH is pretty barren, which is kind of a drawback, but anyone who wants to make money farming can have their way with it. I transfered my warrior over, and it was pretty comical how people would laugh at me for being level 60 and having BWL gear. I almost think that nobody on this server killed Nefarion.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:41 PM 
I schooled the old school.

Good luck!

<3 to all Oryx folks... I miss you guys, but MMO gaming has become too time-consuming for my life these days :/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:46 PM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
god dammit I hate you guys. I'd been considering picking up the expansion, and now I'm even more seriously considering it.

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:23 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Also take note, the decision to transfer your toon over should not be taken lightly at the moment. We're not doing anything but preparing for the plunge, which will begin after the holidays, as per our normal routine. Leveling, pvping and just kind of kicking back is all that's going on till about the first week in January, so please take that into consideration. You're more then welcome to but I needed to throw that out.

If you are interested though, come talk to us in vent. just pm me for the Info

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:19 PM 
Bridge Dweller

i'm interested, my guy is on feathermoon which is a terrible server. i moved there to play w/ family, but i have been inactive for about 6 months because i hate rp. :( i wouldn't mind moving to gnomer just to have people to play w/ on a cool server. oobink is kara keyed and rep'd so i could help the leveling and shit.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:47 PM 

Quote:
i'm interested, my guy is on feathermoon which is a terrible server. i moved there to play w/ family, but i have been inactive for about 6 months because i hate rp. :( i wouldn't mind moving to gnomer just to have people to play w/ on a cool server. oobink is kara keyed and rep'd so i could help the leveling and shit.

No thanks.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:54 PM 
Bridge Dweller

BURN!!!!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:19 PM 
What does this button do?

EQ1: Wakkagud Ondahed
WoW: Slaaneshi
Eve Online Handle: Ackbarre
EQ is getting boring again and since I only had a 28 undead priest. I may consider rolling a toon for Gnomeragen. Just lemme know what class you may need the most.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

Deathknights!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:19 PM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
Holy shit you are coming to Gnomer! I am on alliance there, but will willing to scrap it all to get with a guild that knows what the fuck to do. I did bring my Paladin and Hunter here from Elune before BC. I had rolled a warrior on the server about a month after it opened. I am in a decent guild atm, we have only downed Hyd and Lurker in SSC and have VR on farm (who doesn't?) Our problem is that we have too many casuals that DEMAND that they be included in progression raids even though they have no business there.

How is the class balance coming? I was thinking about rolling a Blood Elf Shadow Priest.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:49 AM 
What? Another Expansion?!

I'd reroll. I'm bored as shit.

What class would you want me to play?

I am good with Priest and Mage.

Someone wanna PM me the vent info?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:50 AM 

There have been a few priests join already and not a lot of magi.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 PM 

Cool, I think I have a 40 gnome mage I can trans over

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:23 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

Best of luck with this, and you definitely seem to have done your research on this, so I have to ask, out of curiousity.

1) Why Gnomer? It seems like they have very poor progression on the Horde side, so your talent pool of decent raiders seems kinda slim. If honestly no one has killed Nef on the server, then the number of raid knowledgeable people seems small, which means you would have to rely more on transfers. I like your goals a lot, and I think getting people who know you to transfer won't be a big deal, like people from Lanys. I wonder though about getting total strangers to plop down money to transfer to Gnomer, especially if they are knowledgeable players. It would *seem* to be better to roll on a PvE server where Horde has a lot of raid guilds, only because you know there are a lot of raid-types on the server, and with WoW attrition the way it is, some of those people would eventually see what Oryx has to offer first-hand and switch to your guild.

2) Why PvE? I don't know what your history as Oryx is, if you have tried both PvE and PvP servers and found PvE more to your liking. For the longest time is it seemed like the hardest-core Horde players played on PvP servers, mainly because these were your min/maxers who couldn't care less what the characters looked like or lore, so they didn't do the night elf mangina thing....so it seems like the talent pool for Horde is greater on PvP servers than PvE, although of course I could be completely wrong, especially now that you have blood elves in the Horde mix. Are the top Horde raid guilds spread pretty evenly on PvE and PvP servers?

Again, I'm only asking out of curiousity, since you definitely have more experience in WoW than someone like me, but I find it interesting that if I was going to restart a guild, my choices would be so different from your own.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 PM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage

EQ1: Golliwog
WoW: Rileigh
I by no means speak for Oryx at all, but I might be able to take a stab at your questions. :) I'm sure Givin or someone will expand/correct. But my guess would be:

1. The goal as I understand it is to mainly recruit from other servers. That being said, while transfers are an option I believe the preference is to reroll, I think this is from both the players perspectives (they may want to switch classes) as well as the guild's (2 month leveling period).

2. With rerolling there's obviously some time to level. PvP servers can be annoying to level up on due to griefers etc. A pve server will allow people to level up quickly and without hindrance for the most part. Also the guild seems like it's primarily pve progression oriented. While I'm sure there'll be quite a few pvpers etc, the focus still remains to be pve.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:17 PM 
Spider Slayer

The time to level on a PvP server is about the same, if not faster, due to the drive to be above your opposition. For the most part, Azeroth is dead, and anyone of the opposing faction you encounter is more than likely to leave you alone. Even still, someone kills you while you're fighting a mob, they generally don't waste their time sticking around. It's more of an annoyance factor. I enjoy PvP servers, but I kind of have a code of honor about not attacking first, unless I was just ganked and can't find the one who did it, then I kill anything that's red. :P

If it were my guess, I'd say that world PvP is more of a hindrance to raiding, at least gathering for one. Want to do 10-man raid and there's 3 Alliance Kara groups at the summoning stone? No summons until a lock gets there. That could potentially delay your raid a good half hour. The majority of WoW PvP happens in BGs and Arena anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:21 PM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

Well to answer 1) Gnomer is ripe for the picking, exactly for that reason. There are like 6 guilds that do anything on horde and a lot of people that don't do much, so there's a sizeable pool of people to try and recruit from. It's easier to walk onto the scene as a guild that has never been on the server and do meaningful things and have people notice hence the ability to attract talent.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 PM 

Gnomer has an interesting history. I have been on the server since it was about a month old. I re-rolled a warrior on there after Absolute Chaos imploded on Elune. I wanted a fresh start and went to the new server.

Before TBC there was really no progression, unless you count one Alliance guild killing Vael as progression.

Since TBC the guilds on the server suffer from a bad case of having to cater to the lowest member instead of pushing the best. Because of this so many guilds that would have been able to progress have splintered into many smaller guilds that have to "start over" every so often due to their key two or three people leaving.

Right now the most "progressed" guilds are on the horde side. PwnHammer has cleared SSC and almost done with TK. There are two other horde guilds that have killed at least two bosses in SSC. On the Alliance side there is one guild that has killed more than three bosses in SSC and three more that have killed at least Hydros and Lurker. Being Alliance (until joining Oryx) I know that there has been a lack of focus on raid guilds (or mostly raiding guilds).

There are several skilled players on Gnomer. They just are not concentrated into one or two guilds. Gnomer has a pretty good community in the making and have an interesting server forum in the WoW forums.

PVP is a focus on Gnomer because there aren't several guilds that are pushing the end content right now. You have more people sporting PVP-epics than T4/T5 and no one is in T6.

If there would be a focused set of raiders to enter the server that could work together, they would easily take over as lead dog and could push the server into doing more things.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:16 PM 

Pretty much the exact reasons given.

The server talent pool wasn't the goal. We learned that lesson well. Instead the aim was to go broad and bring those that have a drive to progress to us.

Gnomer has little to nothing to offer in terms of immediate recruitment, so far. The plan is to get in, establish ourselves on the low low and make a name for ourselves while not upsetting the rest of the server. There is no sense to big ball around when you have nothing to prove to anyone, but everything to gain by bringing in quality from abroad. It was the perfect canvas to present ourselves on as hopfuly the established guild that doesn't cater to the least common denominator and promotes quality over quantity.

Recruitment is 99.9% finished and pooled from off server, from that post above in the WoW Guild Recruitment forum. I have been very impressed with the apps we've taken on, and it seems to have had the desired effect. It's kept the shit away and attracted the quality players that were not happy with weak leadership and stagnation.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:05 AM 

EQ1: Golliwog
WoW: Rileigh
Jeka wrote:
The time to level on a PvP server is about the same, if not faster, due to the drive to be above your opposition. For the most part, Azeroth is dead, and anyone of the opposing faction you encounter is more than likely to leave you alone. Even still, someone kills you while you're fighting a mob, they generally don't waste their time sticking around. It's more of an annoyance factor. I enjoy PvP servers, but I kind of have a code of honor about not attacking first, unless I was just ganked and can't find the one who did it, then I kill anything that's red. :P

I've always found pvp to be a distraction personally. I get attacked by anyone around my level and will get into hour long matches with them. I get attacked, if I die will respawn go try and hunt down the guy and kill him. And I don't wander away from the spot where I was leveling, so if I kill them he'll come back respawn, I'll chill wait for him to wander off or attack me again. If he wanders off I'll usually hunt him down again, unless he really sucked then I tend to leave him along...

So I guess long story short is that world pvp becomes a big distraction for me lol.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:38 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

The summoning stones outside raid zones would certainly be a lot less interesting on a PVE server.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:10 PM 
Can dish it but can't take it!

EQ1: Slyfinger
WoW: Booji
If only this were an Alliance venture I would probably transfer my toons in January. I completely understand your loss of faith in the Alliance playerbase though. I only hope it's only one side so that you don't get infected. Of course with Givin at the helm, I doubt he will allow the infection to run rampant.

I wish you much success Oryx.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:30 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Slyfinger wrote:
If only this were an Alliance venture I would probably transfer my toons in January. I completely understand your loss of faith in the Alliance playerbase though. I only hope it's only one side so that you don't get infected. Of course with Givin at the helm, I doubt he will allow the infection to run rampant.

I wish you much success Oryx.

Givin does our PR work because he's a hell of alot more eloquent then I am. I have not nor plan on going anywhere. Givin is like the good cop to my bad cop these days.

Thanks for the support though Sly =)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:55 AM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

EQ1: Elidrin
WoW: Avelle
When the fuck did Givin turn into Good Cop?

I miss the Givin rants of old!

Avelle 75 PLD/DRG/DRK/BRD
Midgardsormr - Active again
Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:00 AM 
Bridge Dweller

I've seen some pretty fucking awesome Solanthious tirades in my days of gaming...

He's probably an in-game equal of Givin's forum performance.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:01 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

elidrin wrote:
When the fuck did Givin turn into Good Cop?

I miss the Givin rants of old!

He's getting older and I'm getting crabbier.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 PM 

Ambassador Givin?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:05 PM 

Rift: Bigteeth
Eve Online Handle: Bigteeth
Is WoW really still that worth it to keep playing?

You should venture into Rise of Kunark if you have the quality players, no?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:18 PM 

EQ2 is great and all, but it still has too many shortcomings.

1...its 10 times the button mash fest WoW ever was.
2...the game sucks honestly from level 20 to about 50, and for some much longer.
3...Nostalgia cannot hold you for long.
4...Grouping feels tedious and it is too easy to get buried with quests in the game. The raiding scene just feels like you press random buttons and hope you are hitting the correct target.

There is more, but comparing the two games has been done to death and honestly it isn't important enough to consider.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:31 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

yo Givin, I am interested in joining and I registered but did not receive an email regarding account confirmation.

53 shaman, not xfered yet, I thought I'd ask first.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:27 PM 

So I am thinking seriously about rerolling

Are you guys still needing healing priests?

Not to worry about the time, I can be 70 in a month easy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 PM 
Do you smell that?

http://www.oryxguild.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=496

Officially, recruiting status is closed. But, talk to Givin or Solanthious.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:55 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

/sigh there goes my chance to become best buds with Givin!!

unlikely i would have been welcome but it would have been fun.

goodluck guys

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

WoW: Drajeck
Honestly, I'm sure he would have replied by now if his email server's hamster didn't just literally fall off the wheel. Lol.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:41 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
Hi Simc!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Hi Cak you sexy man you!!

you can come play WOW on doomhammer with me!!!

70 mage named you guessed it Simc

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:43 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Simc1973 wrote:
Hi Cak you sexy man you!!

you can come play WOW on doomhammer with me!!!

70 mage named you guessed it Simc

Can I say hi to you without you biting my head off??

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

you could and i could but if i didn't would it be the same sola?

can i join oryx just to see givin's bloodpressure rise? :blob4:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

It probably wouldn't have any effect atm since he's busy with finals for the quarter but sure!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:11 AM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

Simc are you alliance or horde? :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:04 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
Horde

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:13 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Ya horde and currently being transfered to the new server

i always knew deep deep deep down givin loved me

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:16 PM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

Is this the sign that the Apocalypse has finally reached us...no pun intended, you decide.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:02 PM 

That picture just let me know two things, you are a Chinese gold farmer and you no longer wish to tank but don't mind sending in Pepe the Raptor.
Edit - I thought you where a hunter I don't know why but there is battle stance X_X FORGIVE ME SOLAN!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:51 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

This made me happy in the pants today. :blob4:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:00 AM 

wtf!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:19 PM 

So, I took a small break from leveling to do some world pvp when I ran across this 19 flagged hunter, hoping it was a twink.

After I beat him a few times he called in some lvl 25's to help him out. While I waited for them to leave I checked the hunter's armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Buckhunter

I hope this idiocy is only on the alliance side.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:40 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

EQ1: Cuukey
WoW: Cuukey
where the fucks my ginvite niggaaaaaaa

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:32 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Wow Cuukey lives!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:42 PM 

EQ1: Miramicha - retired
WoW: Miramicha - retired
Eve Online Handle: Jake Rivers - active
Astro Empires: Miramicha - simmer
Looks like a great move for a raiding guild. Very tempting to bring my mage out of retirement, but I do not think I could put in the time for raiding that I once did.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:51 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

EQ1: Cuukey
WoW: Cuukey
lawl i been here the entire time.. where have you been?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:04 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

Hi Cuukey.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:41 PM 
Cazicthule Bait
Cazicthule Bait

Hi Cuukey. I will invite you to my guild of one.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:12 PM 

what happened to the forum?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:55 PM 
Bridge Dweller