It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:19 AM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

EQ1: Elidrin
WoW: Avelle
Just wondering who got an arena drake or who thinks they should have. There is a lot of speculation from people on the WoW forums complaining that they should have gotten a drake. I think a lot of it has to do with armory being so god damned slow in updating ratings, so people probably got bumped out and didn't even know it.

Avelle 75 PLD/DRG/DRK/BRD
Midgardsormr - Active again
Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 AM 
Cazicthule Bait
Cazicthule Bait

EQ1: Perpetuo / Bupas
WoW: Proven
I had a very high 2 v 2 rating which I somehow quit when I tried to remove from a 3 v 3. I lost all my games, was told there was nothing they could do. It was weak.

Somehow (bad drunk choices by my team I'm sure) my 5 v 5 dropped 300 points to 1900 while I was on vacation too :(

Nothing like coming home from the airport to sit at your computer and find out your guild of 2 years has quit raiding and is slowly disbanding.

PS Hi Elidrin

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:29 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
I have a guildy with one (the HUnter that I linked PVP videos of). However, he only has like 10 silver to his name and doesn't have the Epic riding skill yet.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:54 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

EQ1: Elidrin
WoW: Avelle
Bupas wrote:
I had a very high 2 v 2 rating which I somehow quit when I tried to remove from a 3 v 3. I lost all my games, was told there was nothing they could do. It was weak.

Somehow (bad drunk choices by my team I'm sure) my 5 v 5 dropped 300 points to 1900 while I was on vacation too :(

Nothing like coming home from the airport to sit at your computer and find out your guild of 2 years has quit raiding and is slowly disbanding.

PS Hi Elidrin

Ouch Bupas. I only run with 4 other members on my 5v5 team so I never miss a game, leaves a lot of guesswork out of it. Sorry to hear about your guild. :(

Neesha, that sucks for the hunter. Luckily I had already farmed the money before we started raiding. Had I tried to get money for the skill after we started raiding, there's probably no way I could have done it. Work + Raiding + Minor Social Life owns me. Any free time I have is spent doing arenaing or getting the hell away from WoW.

Avelle 75 PLD/DRG/DRK/BRD
Midgardsormr - Active again
Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

elidrin wrote:
Neesha, that sucks for the hunter. Luckily I had already farmed the money before we started raiding. Had I tried to get money for the skill after we started raiding, there's probably no way I could have done it. Work + Raiding + Minor Social Life owns me. Any free time I have is spent doing arenaing or getting the hell away from WoW.

Same for me; I'm glad I was able to get my gold farmed up before I started serious raiding on my Druid. I love my epic flight form and I don't plan on using any other mount. The instant cast and not being dismounted by Monsterous Kaliri is just too nice. I'll always remember getting it due to having the craziest ass heroic group I've ever had help me with it.

It was late night after one of our Kara raids I had myself tanking; our two tank warriors temp respeced in their haphazard dps gear; our true dps warrior; and a pally healer. Most of the larger pulls involved dragging the group into the most recently cleared room and doing a fear rotation with the warriors. It was crazy and alot of fun. That was when you could still pull the druid boss out of his room (I'm not sure that setup could have done the fight in his room).

-Cinnas

Offline Profile