It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:08 PM 

You guys think there is a market for this? If so, how much would you pay to have it done? The enchant reciepe sells for about 150-300g on my server (Light
inger). I don't want to buy it if no one would want to get it done. Mats are not bad at all since it is around 195 skill to do. Thanks. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:35 PM 

I do a lot of the enchants on my server and I infrequently see requests for it. Most people opt for +7 Stamina.<
>
<
>
I don't think you'd be able to make back the 150-300g – at least not easily. >>Yum Chicken' align=middle>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:24 PM 

Yeah I've seen this recipe for sale for 150-300 gold on a very regular basis and ALWAYS by the same people. I wouldn't buy it. Nor would I ever buy crusader. Just farm them. <
>
<
>
You'll pay so much more for the recipe than you'll make since everyone these days is simply
inging mats and tipping a measly 5 damn gold. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:04 PM 

Quote:Most people opt for +7 Stamina.<
>
<
>
Newb warriors for the lose =( <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:28 AM 

if a warrior has good enough gear to surpass the 25% block chance without that enchant i can see them putting +7 STA on it, but it takes alot of high end gear to get above 25% <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:59 PM 

Personnally in the last week i passed from 26 to 31% block. It boosted a little my mitigation but the best thing about it is when i tank revenge seem to be perma up now. Revenge is by far the most rage efficient aggro tool after taunt.( well lots of the high end is immune to taunt... )<
>
<
>
When i need hp i got the AV shield with 7 stam enchant on it ( not sure about number but it give a total of like 250 hp ) Rest of the time i use my good old Drillborer or Aegis of the blood god with 2% block enchant on thems ( total of 4% )<
>
<
>
As it is now i dont see why going over 30% block. Revenge is 6 sec cooldown and in that time you have the time to get hit 3.333333333 times and have it back up. Heian 60 Orc warrior <E pluribus Unum> - Bloodhoof<
>
<
>
Laeili 65 Ranger lanys - retired-<
>
<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:03 AM 

Why would you use that shield block enchant? For that matter why would you use the shield from Hakkar? Base block % for most tanks that have at least 10 points in Def is 20-21%. Since you use Shield Block in conjunction with Revenge, that puts your Shield Block up to 95%-96%.<
>
<
>
Much much smarter to use another 70HP instead of adding 2% to an almost 100% block rate. Also much smarter to use Drillborer Disk over that Hakkar shield, as it gives you 170hp with enchant, 23 more to your block value, AND 2% block.<
>
<
>
-Sola <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:23 PM 

(aside)<
>
<
>
Myrtle, what hat is that?<
>
<
>
(/aside)<
>
<
>
Edit: nm. just noticed your sig is a link to the profile. <i>Edited by: rugen payne at: 1/19/06 4:24 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 PM 

Nefarian drops some pretty good shit. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:09 AM 

Quote:Why would you use that shield block enchant? For that matter why would you use the shield from Hakkar? Base block % for most tanks that have at least 10 points in Def is 20-21%. Since you use Shield Block in conjunction with Revenge, that puts your Shield Block up to 95%-96%.<
>
<
>
I'm MS specced, so it's a pretty large upgrade for me personally. I see your point, but 70 hp just seems measily to me compared to an extra 2 percent block. Shield block is on a pretty quick timer, but I'm pretty sure the majority of time you're relying on your base block value. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:35 PM 

I think it really depend on your play style. When i tank it's more like few sunders with revenge after that i spam heroic strike/mortal strike/revenge until my 5 original sunder wear off Then i start back the wheel...<
>
<
>
Even if i know blocking isnt the best mitigation type i really like blocking. Revenge is an amazing aggro tool and got a 6 sec cooldown i think. In my case with 30% block it's alway ready to use as soon as the ability cooldown end. With the 5 pieces Wrath bonus ( 20% to get 5 rage bonus on the next offensive ability after and offensive ability ) i rather use my rage on an offensive ability to get the chance to make it proc. I have not noticed if Revenge count as a offensive ability, i'm gonna check this out later.<
>
<
>
I really like both enchants. I got both and use them depending on what i'm tanking. <i></i>