<
>
<
>
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 0&warned=y<
>
<
>
I reported it like a week ago, but you can log on SH anytime day or night and this guy is still farming/mining for gold. This is the automatic email response_001 I got.<
>
<
>
Quote:Greetings,<
>
<
>
Thank you for contacting us via the petition system. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for being unable to address your issue while you were in-game. <
>
<
>
However, we were able to investigate the character(s) that you have reported, and are taking the appropriate actions. If you need additional assistance, please submit another petition when you next log in; we will be happy to assist.<
>
<
>
Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!<
>
<
>
*** Please do not respond to this email as all conversations on this matter would be best handled online. ***<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Regards,<
>
<
>
Stawl<
>
Game Master<
>
Blizzard Entertainment<
>
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com<
>
<
>
<
>
Zephyd <
>
60 Night Elf Hunter<
>
Shattered Hand <i>Edited by: zeph82 at: 8/23/05 10:25 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:03 AM 

with how D2 ended up I really wouldn't be suprised if it was possible. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:37 AM 

Maybe they can use the money they make on duping and gold farming to pay for English lessons.<
>
<
>
"go to that this" <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:11 AM 

Hows your chinese Tyrius? <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:21 AM 

/blizz on<
>
There are no dupes.<
>
/blizz off <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:28 AM 

I'm not really sure what that proves, other than a guy with poor english saying he wants to go on a Rend run? <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:44 AM 

Penny-Arcade has a pretty funny comic on duping in wow <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:00 PM 

Apparently there IS a dupe bug. Ive been hearing that alot of people have been zoning in and out of muradon. Not doing a chest run or anything, but apparently literally running back and forth across the zone in. Couple that with guys who magically have 6 of the same rare blue world drop for sale at the same time in the ah and you have something thats very suspicious. Traab "Love Machine" Fellhammer<
>
Human Mob Compactor of the 52nd Cycle<
>
And Almost Too Sexy To Live!<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:47 PM 

Dunno if this link works, they took down the main picture because of too much bandwidth, but the rogue in this picture http://img383.imageshack.us/content.php ... heh5uw.jpg looks to have his whole bag(s?) full of Perdition's Blades (epic dagger from Ragnaros), which I assume he sells to vendors. Before the image was taken off, his inventory also showed he had over 8,000 gold. So there surely is a dupe bug in this game. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:58 PM 

Yes, people photoshopped lots and lots of "screenshots" showing bags full of "duped" gear and people with 141 of the same item on the AH. <
>
<
>
Most have since been shown to be fakes, and to this day we haven't seen any word from Blizzard on it, only guesses and conjecture from players eager to attack "farmers".<
>
<
>
Usually Blizzard is eager to publicize that they're banning a bunch of people for some exploits, mostly because people have great concerns about how hack-friendly Blizzard games are. Unless it's really just taking a long time for them to track down, their silence on the issue is rather telling. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:52 AM 

Quote: Hows your chinese Tyrius?<
>
<
>
I don't play on a chinese server k thx. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:34 AM 

Here he is asking me again. I snipped the bottom half off by accident.<
>
<
>
<
>
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick ... 0&warned=y <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:06 PM 

The dupe is easy make occur. I've not tried this....as I like to actually play the game, but it's been posted with very specific instructions on how to work it and where.<
>
<
>
This is why various people magically have 1000 dark iron ore for sale, or several of the same blue item. The dark faire cards got duped quite a bit. Gold especially.<
>
<
>
The dupe most certainly exists. <i></i>

Post subject: doesn't work anymore
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:11 PM 

Supposively it doesn't work anymore, these news are like 2 month old...word. Maraudon and other instances worked because for some odd reason they had a tendency to lag and do a rubberband effect, you would trade gold and/or items to a person, then zone into maraudon and voila you would have the items again and the other person too... <i></i>

Post subject: Re: doesn't work anymore
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:13 AM 

I dunno, the chinese gold farmer that bought my hunter is still on my friends list, and 90% of the time, all i see is his name logging on and off over and over for hours at a time, in either maraudon, or Dire Maul. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:26 AM 

For those of you living in caves - yes, the duping bug exists. With the next patch and the instance limit, this particular method of duping should be stopped(at least to some degree). <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:31 AM 

SH Gm's seem to be worse than the average GM besides. When we had multiple Domo bugs they did nothing at all just told us tough luck. We had Rag ninja looted and they did nothing, then it seems one of the GM's contacted congradulated the ninja looter on being the first person to ninja all the gear off Rag. <
>
<
>
I always wonder, what is the point of having a GM in WoW, they can do NOTHING. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:11 PM 

Nothing positive, anyway. GIVE ME YOUR SHOES. Tranthas Stormwalker<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: gms..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:44 PM 

Yeah GM's are utterly useless. To top it off I had a gm tell me yesterday that it doesn't matter what option you choose to page from; it all goes into the same queue. <i></i>