It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:24 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: One Last Try
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

As the title says, giving it one last try. I'm inviting everyone to come play EQ2 and help save another Old Lany's Guild from dying a slow agonizing death. Come join Mithril Web Guild on the Everfrost server. I would be willing to make a new toon or I have a lvl 95 that I could use to help lvl everyone. It doesn't take long to reach top lvl, If we could get some of the players from back in EQ days we could rule the server. I know guilds die over time but I hate to see another one die. Or if you prefer to lvl slow that is possible too. Just giving it one last try, Maybe you know of someone from those days that might like to give it a try.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: One Last Try
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:34 PM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Draconi
WoW: Dalanthas
Rift: Dalanthas
EQ2: Daranthas
Still got my lvl 90 Bruiser on Everfrost, might play a little, always loved EQ2, never played any of the Velious or beyond expacs

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

If you need an invite for Mithril Web let me know. Not a lot of us on anymore but we can try to build the guild back up. Doesn't have to be a full raiding guild, a few more players might help others want to log on. But I would love to be in a top guild again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:49 PM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Draconi
WoW: Dalanthas
Rift: Dalanthas
EQ2: Daranthas
what's your in game name ?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:30 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

In game name is Jolanarr.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:53 PM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

I haven't played in a while, but since I have the all-access I'd be open to putting a toon or two into the guild. I believe all of my toons are on Everfrost. Will have to check tonight though.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

I would love to see you guys in the game. I'll try to be on tonight Wed May 28th and throughout the day. If you miss me just do a /who all Mithril Web and ask who is on for an invite, Tell them Jolanarr sent you

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

Sorry I missed you the other night Elemynt for a guild invite.I was afk and didn't get back until you had logged off.

I was talking to Daas and he was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to the AB server and start a guild there? he has 2 lvl 95's and doesn't want to start over again It does get old doing the same old stuff over and over. I have a 30 fury on that server. His reason is that server has more players and is a lot more active. I know I would be willing I've played on the server and the people are very helpful and all. Or I would be willing to start again at lvl 1 I'm sure you 2 know him from EQ. well its a thought. Sometimes a person can't restart a guild I guess. I haven't had to much luck in getting people back to MW. there have been a lot of changes in EQ2 and its easy to get to the end game now. But I have enjoyed going back and redoing some of the old world stuff, I know on AB you still can find players in the lower lvls. you can still find me on Everfrost if you 2 still want to play and be in MW.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:21 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

If anyone is still interested in playing EQ2 and joining MW let me know about what time you'll be in the game and I can make it a point to do an invite, But I have to say I haven't had much luck getting people to return to the game so far. The Guild is basically dead a few log in now and then. So if you do decide to join it will be lfg or soloing. I'm on the Antonia Bayle server too.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
Give up the dream, bro. Play some Wildstar. :-D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

I probably will give up... I'm not even sure I'll play any game anymore. I might be just burnt out on it all. trying to get to the high end and the games anymore seem to be heading to raiding guilds.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:47 AM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

I want to try, I was Xxander that used to raid with Riders of the Apocalypse, what do I need to do? I will definitely try.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

Xxander if you want to join Mithril Web we are on the server Everfrost I have a 95 here and a few low lvl alts. If your starting from lvl 1 I can play one of those and help you out with diff things. I have to let you know though the guild isn't very active I was trying to kick start it again but I've run into a brick wall. EQ11 is a fun game with a ton of stuff to do not just grind out lvls , it doesn't really take long to reach top lvl if that is what a person wants to do. It would be nice if at least we could get a group together that would adventure together, but even that seems hard at least with people that I knew. If you do decide to give the game a try and MW guild I'll be on send a tell to Jolanarr and I can send you an invite. Or do a "Who all Mithril Web" and ask someone for an invite tell them You've talked to me. Or if you want a server with Daas I have a few toons on the Antonia Bayle server not in any guilds there. More players are on that server and the people are very helpful. Right now I'm messing around with a Toubador lvl 10 name is Noelah I also still have the Fury Astorwia lvl 56. Let me know where you want to start and I'll be there.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:58 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

Everyone leave the planet?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:30 AM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

EQ1: Sarissa Candyangel
WoW: Sarix
Seems that way.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:32 PM 
What? Another Expansion?!
What? Another Expansion?!

Ghost town

Not even any Worthy posts /boggle

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

EQ1: Cucullin McFury
Mithril Web is alive and well on Lany's/seventh/stromm.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:13 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

I think about going back to EQ and have logged in a few times, but I feel so lost, have no idea on anything just a bit yet on where to hunt is about all. some zones I have no idea how to get to them, I know the defient (sp) armor is good, I do still have 2 characters in Mithril Web my Ranger and a Druid. I'm not even sure what lvl I left them and what they where working on.

Offline Profile