It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:29 PM 

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah, I remember that shit. That was one funny ass night, and I was kind of being an asshole.<
>
<
>
Not really playing PC stuff right now but I'm on Xbox Live so that's mostly what I play. If ya got it my gamertag is DarkOmen42. Marauder <!--EZCODE LINK START---<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=96718" target="top">Harabakc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--- - Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:59 PM 

Sunny, EQ has a free 21 days or so, and i just went back this past friday. <
>
Da gear<
>
Tadawen Stormseeker=Storm Warden<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:56 PM 

Hoooooooooowwwwwwww?!!?! I wanna play with you!! <i></i>

Post subject: eh
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:25 AM 

I should be logging on in like 12 hours time, maybe we should arrange some gathering with this 21 day free shit lol <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:36 AM 

Yes! A get-together thingie would be awesome! I will look into the 21 day thing and see how we can all get it. Who else is willing to come back for at least a day? =) <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:37 PM 

Do tell when you are back, so I can spam cross server chat k. I'm still on Seventh Hammer (new lanys).<
>
<
>
/t sunny whut r u wearing? Shadow Jeris Elvenblade<
>
70th Season Nemesis<
>
Magelo Profile<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:41 PM 

The last time I logged on there was still a Lanys. Is Twernt no more, or has he been moved to 7th Hammer?<
>
T.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:59 PM 

Everyone got moved to 7th Hammer, except chars who were under level 10 and had not been logged in for 30 days, I *think*. I know Sundial got moved, but I did re-activate for a month around that time, so that might be why. I can't remember exactly = <
>
<
>
Btw... Remember how I posted that computers aren't allowed to
eak? Yeah, well... mine didn't listen. My video card went boom. I dunno when/if I will be able to get a new one, plus I am in the middle of moving, and I am going to Texas for a week on the 17th. So, I have no idea when I will be able to be back online. I am posting this from my mom's computer (I HATE THIS KEYBOARD ARAGHASDGA), and looking for a new video card at the same time. I will try to come back and post what's going on when I am able. For now, Love yall and I hope to see you soon. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:22 AM 

Where in Texas are you going? <
>
<
>
Come visit me in Austin /nod /nod <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:41 PM 

Everyone over level 10 got moved to 7th Hammer. The 30 days thing was for characters 10 and under only. Shadow Jeris Elvenblade<
>
70th Season Nemesis<
>
Magelo Profile<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:02 AM 

I am going to San Antonio =) I would love to come visit you in Austin, but I dunno if I will be able. I *think* I might be going to College Station, depending on how much I beg Mom =) I will let you know if I can coerce her to visit Austin! <3<
>
<
>
*hugs*<
>
Sunny =) ________<
>
<
>
Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:32 PM 

I miss thering Those were some good times...currently i am playing 0 online games, its amazing and stuff, its never been the same without Lanys, its just not EQ without the old faces, NO PLACE is like Lanys or ever will be, and no place will ever accumulate the rogue crew we had for thering, oh well I still roam around online though and chat, and will probably get bored enough to play again one day!<
>
<
>
Akaze <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:00 PM 

Kaze! I miss you =( Leave your aim name or msn name or whatever so I can bug you again =( I have the greatest screenshot... of thering chat, and talking about headaches and the cures for them. I will send to you soon as I know your chat names omg! <3 <3 Miss ya =)<
>
<
>
*hugs*<
>
Sunny =) ________<
>
<
>
Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:34 AM 

Lord Wynson = AIM <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:18 PM 

Bah, just post the SS here. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:29 AM 

K, fine! Just had to edit it a little =p<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
I uhh.. don't remember who we were talking about.. *cough* ________<
>
<
>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:58 PM 

Hahahaha, and of course Intin is talking about furry bear penis. Marauder <!--EZCODE LINK START---<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=96718" target="top">Harabakc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--- - Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:58 AM 

play on light
inger WoW peoples =O Tahs<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:19 PM 

He meant to say Elune, not Light
inger. No, really.. he did. /nod ________<
>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:00 AM 

Oh yea, ding 70. Yea, I'm a slacker. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:54 PM 

Grats slacker! <3<
>
<
>
Stay far away from Houston this weekend or I will find you and ... say something mean or something! I am leaving out of San Antonio on Saturday morning.. so far the flights haven't been cancelled. Hopefully the wind and rain won't be so bad that I can still get home safely. Love yall, talk to you on Saturday =) ________<
>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:37 PM 

Trust me, I couldn't get there if I wanted to. The highways to Houston are only going one way atm. I should be ok in Austin though, we're far enough inland where we'll just have shitty weather for a couple days. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:01 PM 

They closed I-10 in San Antonio at Seguin on Friday... we were going to go Houston to get my great aunt and force her to leave because she refused, but we couldn't even get there. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and she is ok. I was expecting rain in San Antonio, and definitely more wind. It was certainly humid enough, ugh I had forgotten how icky it can be there. <
>
<
>
By the way, flying over/next to a hurricane.. very scary =p I thought we were going to crash for like 10 minutes, then it calmed down a bit. I don't think I am ever going to fly again >< Car is much funner and way less scary. Plus you can stop and sight-see! ________<
>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:30 PM 

So long as you're at the right altitude its no more then normal turbulence during a normal everyday flight. Marauder <!--EZCODE LINK START---<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=96718" target="top">Harabakc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--- - Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:34 PM 

Having driven from CA to TX, I can safely say that when we stopped, it wasn't so much for sightseeing as "I can't feel the lower half of my body anymore." The only sightseeing stuff I remember seeing along the way was a fuckton of billboards which start somewhere around China that say: <
>
Quote:<
>
HAVE YOU SEEN THE THING???<
>
<
>
Link to THE THING!!!!1! <i>Edited by: Doon Backfighter at: 9/26/05 4:42 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:17 PM 

It's been forever since I have seen those signs, Doon =p I say that I would prefer to drive now, after having just got off a plane ride that was scary as heck, but let me drive to San Antonio and I will be crying that I want to fly =p I am spoiled though, and usually when we had to drive somewhere that was more than 6 or 8 hours, we stopped and stayed the night at a hotel! <
>
<
>
I will be moving back to Texas soon... If not by April or so of next year (I am hoping they give David orders for San Antonio, or maybe College Station), then definitely in three years when he gets out of the Army. <
>
<
>
________<
>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:45 PM 

Bumping this for no good reason. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:34 PM 

Double bump!<
>
<
>
I'm pretty sure we do have way more posts in our forum then any other class does - post crash.<
>
<
>
Before we were the smallest heh, I guess we didn't have to bitch about class stuff here cause we had TheRing and The Safehouse. Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:53 PM 

I think we're just behind the ranger forum. We have more replies in a single post than any other forum atm though. <i>Edited by: Doon Backfighter at: 10/27/05 7:56 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:08 PM 

Doh, looks like the Safehouse is down. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:54 PM 

Yeah I think it died, oh well, back to Diablo 2. Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:08 PM 

Actually we're almost in a dead tie with the ranger forum. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:08 PM 

I guess we'll just have to post more then! <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:55 PM 

Rogues own. I miss my rogue =( <
>
<
>
Let's do a reunion ok? On Elune! *nod* All the rogues and ALL of the JLF peoples. Pweeze =( ________<
>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:13 AM 

Bah, I'd have to renew my WoW account then. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:22 AM 

Do a reunion in a game that doesn't suck (sorry wow, swg ppl).<
>
Shadow Jeris Elvenblade<
>
70th Season Nemesis<
>
Magelo Profile<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 AM 

MOOOO MOOOO MOOOO<
>
<
>
lets reunite in vanguard nod. or you slack asses could all come to stromm and give me some GD dps for my guild that would work also. Drundor Ducex Warlord Leader of Pacific Rune<
>
<
>
<
>
Magnamar 70 Nemesis and Leader of Pacific Rune<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:35 AM 

Could come play Diablo 2 with me, cause this 333 mhz can't handle shit. Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:50 AM 

Ok, fine. Vanguard will work. But this time, we better pick a freaking server BEFORE the game comes out so we aren't spread out all over heck. <
>
<
>
I would come back to EQ, but fear of being shot stops me =p And Diablo II sucks thx. ________<
>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:59 PM 

Might as well make it EQ1. We all already have it anyway. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:17 PM 

I guess you missed the part about me being shot! Or else you don't care =( /cry! ________<
>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:45 PM 

I wanna play mah rogue "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:22 PM 

Here you go Sunny: http://www.bulletproofme.com/<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 AM 

We could meet in City of Villains! /ducks<
>
<
>
I just don't see myself ever buying a copy of Vanguard, sorry. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 AM 

Quote:"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"<
>
<
>
An African or European swallow? <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:35 PM 

It's ok Doony, I will buy you a copy! Plus.. I am moving to Texas soonish (that means hopefully within the next few months), so we can meet irl instead of a game wee The rest of you, however... yall don't get off the hook so easily! ________<
>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:06 AM 

Quote:Quote:<
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
>
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"<
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
An African or European swallow?<
>
<
>
I was hoping for Asian "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:48 AM 

Wait til I get rank 14 =( Tahs<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:54 AM 

Vanguard need to send me the beta key already damnit !<
>
<
>
Rogue sound really nice atm in vanguard from what they revealed to us<
>
<
>
So...lets meet there...<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: .
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:43 AM 

I have nothing to add so here's a cute picture:<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: Little fuzzy thing
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:52 AM 

Your cute picture looks so... sad.<
>
<
>
Bob probably just wants to destroy the world because he's misunderstood!<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Little fuzzy thing
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 PM 

Help I have A D D now, I cant sit at my computer for hours (((((((( I AM RUINED <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:27 AM 

o nos!! <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:12 AM 

Damn dude, I didn't know she had D's. Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:21 PM 

Frosin, I'm with you there man...but I might play a Dread Knight...be gentle people, I have been a rogue in damn near everything I have ever played, time to try something else me thinks... Locatis<
>
Rogue of Failure<
>
Server EluneEmail or message me at locatis_ravenhoft(nospam)@hotmail.com<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:09 AM 

How bout you come back to Elune =( Meanie head! ________<
>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:14 AM 

Oh yea, I'm playing WoW again. <
>
<
>
ROUGES R KOOL! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:25 AM 

Makeup r not kool Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:03 PM 

I love that emoticon!<
>
<
>
What server Dooooon =( I have an awful, terrible, bad memory... Please don't make me check all my chars on all the servers for friend's list = That would take me like 3 hours =p ________<
>

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:01 PM 

My shiny new Discordant Dagger of Night keeps me playing EQ1. Shadow Jeris Elvenblade<
>
70th Season Nemesis<
>
Magelo Profile<
>
<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next