It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:41 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Your opinion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:37 AM 

Okay, what do you think is better, Rogues from EQ 1 EQ 2 or WOW rogues? My personal favorite is rogues from EQ 2 because I could solo kizdean gix when he was red ^^ I just kited him with my bow for like an hour, but maybe they nerfed that kinda stuff, I played EQ 2 when it first came out =P <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Your opinion
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:02 PM 

I loved my EQ rogue.. but she was not useful to me if no one that I liked was on =p I couldn't solo worth crud.. not even light blues, with Ikkinz weapons and Qvic armor. I had an absolute blast playing her for 4 years, and I wouldn't want to change my class choice if I could go back, but I would want some of the WoW skills to be included as I was leveling.<
>
<
>
My WoW rogue is great. I can solo just about anything, even a few levels higher. The skills are great... blind, gouge, stuns, sprint, sap, kick, distract, WoW skills just own. Poisons are MUCH better in WoW.. they are actually useful, and you don't have to farm stupid mobs forever to get the rare ingredients since they are all vendor items. Rogues are much more fun to play in WoW, with different talent styles for different situations like PvP, raiding, soloing, grouping in instances. I think rogues are just better implemented in WoW than they were in EQ.<
>
<
>
I never played EQ2, the UI just bugged me all to heck. I couldn't play it for more than 10 minutes without getting sick, so I can't comment about them =( ________<
>
Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.<i></i>

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:21 AM 

EQ1 rogue..soloed fine, soloing trak at lvl 65 was fun / challenging which also kinda marked the end of my EQ1 memories basically lol ; since after that all the 70 stuff is Zzzz and nothing really fun...though I heard alot of good new fight in EQ1 nowaday<
>
<
>
WoW - Not sure, didnt play, but tempting to start one while waiting for Vanguard<
>
<
>
EQ2 - Im assassin, the game's worse soloer...lol, dont need much skill to play in that game, completely dumbed down and gfix engine major nerfed from Beta suck as well<
>
<
>
Vanguard - Look and sound promising, all the rogue stuff sound really cool as well, and the guy thats working on Vanguard's rogue class is a long time EQ1 rogue...some might know wh() lol <i></i>

Post subject: Re: .
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:34 PM 

DDO the rog is a true rog and is fun but still like EQ1 rog overall even tho it kinda sucks as far as traps and such go. Drundor Ducex Warlord Leader of Pacific Rune<
>
<
>
<
>
Magnamar 70 Nemesis and Leader of Pacific Rune<i></i>

Post subject: Re: .
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:35 AM 

I played a rogue in WoW for a few levels, they are fun, but I just wanted to try something different. I made a tauren Druid. He kicks ass, he can be a rogue and a warrior and a healer ;P. I love playing healer. There is always so much to do as a wow druid, you always make use in a group . I was in a group where I was tank and healer;P. I turned to bear form to tank and when I needed a heal id switch to regular form heal then go back to bear form. My days of a rogue are over till I get vanguard <i></i>