It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:26 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:28 AM 

Personally I have taken a promotion as Branch Manager of a regional bank here in Cincinnati. 60% pay increase, and a nice signing bonus. I get to compeltely restructure the staffing model for my
anch, and
ing along 2 people of my choice, 1 being my assistant manager. All new equipment there, and The
anch is physically under a year old.<
>
<
>
I have been there for just over a month now, and things are going great. The first day on the job, I had another manager tell me that there was no way I could hit my goals. They were simply too high, and I didn't have enough traffic. Well, we just finished the contest we were doing, and on the last two days I opened enough accounts to not only beat the crap out of said managers
anch, I am also number 1 in the entire region. Fuck her, and anyone else that says I can't do something.<
>
<
>
Personally, things have been going great. My divorce is over with, and have been out dating some people. Met some cool people, and have been hanging out with a lot of friends.<
>
<
>
Currently I am weighing around 268 pounds. I am working out, pretty frequently. I had shoulder surgery about a month ago, and have healed exceptionally fast. I should be ready for spring softball, and getting back into the flag football league that I play in.<
>
<
>
Can't wait to hear from you guys!<
>
<
>
Jugger<
>
Etyenn<
>
Nazilin<
>
Nimloth<
>
Dashkast<
>
Neesha<
>
Vexana<
>
Ekilam<
>
Jarsek<
>
Angarth<
>
Krypta<
>
<
>
And anyone else that reads here.... <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:03 AM 

I'm now working at Blockbuster Video renting movies to pot heads. It's fanfuckingtastic.<
>
<
>
Still living with Solkan (the one you see on 7th Hammer isn't him )<
>
<
>
Ok now I go to work. <
><
><
><Oryx><
>I may look cuddly, but I ride a Helldonkey.<
><
>* mailto:vexana@gmail.com*<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:23 AM 

Sounds sweet Calten, Congrats man.<
>
<
>
Currently me and a former teammate from IBM are heading up the software / hardware division, respectively in one of the Mayo Clinics. <
>
<
>
Ah, the freedom to architect our own solutions, much less suffocating than most of the firefighting positions I've had to fill before.<
>
Arch Lich of Lanys (Retired)<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:46 AM 

Walgreens Employee/Slave but I like working there and I like the people.<
>
<
>
Cant wrestle this year due to a bad case of mono that takes up to 5 months to get over.<
>
<
>
Currently seeing a girl named Shyla. Having a lot of fun having my liscense and a job.=) Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:40 PM 

Damn jug, nice man! <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:21 PM 

Hey Calten and everyone else. Wonder how many people well get here!<
>
<
>
Anyway, workin at American Express as a senior security engineer. Gettin alot more than I was in San Diego, so thats pimpin. Basically work noon-9pm, so its nice when everyone else leaves I can get regular shit done. <
>
<
>
Divorce court date is the 12th of this month(jan). Trying to get into a house by Feb 28th at the latest. Met a cool chick who goes to ASU and is a really great person and has her head on straight. Have my kids full time, so like thats cool and tough at the same time.<
>
<
>
Basically 'living' is the short version. Life aint horrible. Out of the military for good in about a year. Still have my inactive reserve contract, so its really not that bad.<
>
<
>
Still play EQ. Have been trying to squeeze in every minute available. Usually play about an hour every couple days in the morning, and maybe an hour or two at night a couple times a week... If im lucky. Some guy did Vindi/AoW cycle so now i have a level 1 troll warrior AOW Scout with vindi and statue BP(they were gonna rot yuk!)... Thought that was funny. Have a shadowknight/cleric 2box im trying to work up incase i ever need a traditional setup because 2boxing bard/necro is really starting to get kinda hairy, they both require too much attention. So yeah, addiction never left.<
>
<
>
I can say though that I do believe, if i were to kill vulak and clear NToV, I could probably quit easily. <
>
My sig got eated by the bit bucket...<
>
Fellenwhite Moonsong<
>
65-Something drunken freak of Lanys<
>
Formerly known as:<
>
Dashkast Justifyer<
>
65 Gnomish Puppy kicker<
>
<i>Edited by: dashkast  at: 1/2/06 9:28 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:13 PM 

I actually do like a majority of the customers and I like the folks I work with. I was just tired and lacked coffee when I posted before. <
><
><
><Oryx><
>I may look cuddly, but I ride a Helldonkey.<
><
>* mailto:vexana@gmail.com*<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:39 PM 

I am still living in Houston doing frontline support for BMC Software (with no plans to change that). I also still try to entertain myself from time to time by being a smartass on the boards, but it's just not like it used to be. <
>
<
>
As far as gaming goes, I am playing WoW now. Started as a Mage, levelled him to 60, then switched to a Rogue, who I currently play now. I am still in Vita along with a good portion of the guild, and we still take things at our own pace, doing Molten Core, Onyxia, etc. I enjoy the game, but I miss alot of the people in EQ as well as the "good times" we had (racing to Sev for Warrior Epic, key farming (omg), etc.) I was just saying last night that one of the things I missed about EQ was how everyone looked unique. When you saw Neesha, you knew it was Neesha. In WoW, however, most people have the same gear, same weapons, etc. so you wouldn't recognize the majority of the players by their looks. Perhaps they need to add dyes into the game or something, I dunno.<
>
<
>
Oh, even though I was a Necro in EQ, I have yet to play one in WoW. However, I still <3 my old Lanys Necros, even if we didn't always get along! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:13 PM 

The differences in personalities is what made the community strong.<
>
<
>
I agree about how people looked differant. I think it was even better in EQ before they put dyes in. Back when I saw Jarsek sporting a mana robe, or Darkfaith in an SMR. You knew that meant something. Status was huge, and will always be huge. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 PM 

Or me pimping an Oracle robe, gbs, hand of the reaper until level 58 or so... Then Kedge robe for another year or two, haha...<
>
<
>
I was individual for that time.<
>
<
>
I guess i probably still am, with my avatar stick and kael robe, lol... oh well <
>
<
>
EQ necros were always a weird community. Then again there were alot of weird communities, like gnomes, hoonanny :P<
>
<
>
Good ol' EQ. <
>
My sig got eated by the bit bucket...<
>
Fellenwhite Moonsong<
>
65-Something drunken freak of Lanys<
>
Formerly known as:<
>
Dashkast Justifyer<
>
65 Gnomish Puppy kicker<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:27 AM 

Lets see. I lost my house in New Orleans to Katrina a few months back. I finally closed on a new one last friday and just got my cable hooked up today!!!!! Not alot of furniture yet but least i can play WoW!! <
>
<
>
Wife has a baby on the way so im guessing alot of my play time will be cut short soon enough. I was just talking to a bud of mine about missing eq1 and if it wasnt for flags and progresion id probably start a new toon over ).<
>
<
>
Good to hear about your weight loss Calt, keep up the good work! <
>
<i>Edited by: Lich Ekilam  at: 1/4/06 3:29 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:35 AM 

nunya<
>
<
>
I play day of defeat almost exclusivly now.<
>
<
>
http://www.bunchofwankers.com<
>
<
>
Draagun Dwarvepunter<
>
Retired Necromancer<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:26 AM 

Adding pollution to WoW servers in the form of sold accounts. <
>
<
>
<
>Aadarm Darkheart, Tier`Dal Wraith of Lanys T`Vyl<
>Aadarm, Undead Warlock of Light
inger <
>Aadarm Darkheart 41 Tier`Dal necromancer of Kithicor<
>Aadarm, Caldari fighter/pirate of Eve-Online, Tranquility server<
>Aadarm Darkheart, 20th level Necromancer and Elementalist of Guild Wars<
>The first
eath is the beginning of death. - Thomas Fuller<
>
mailto:aadarm@gmail.com <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:57 PM 

You still living in Fairfield man? I just moved to Fairfield Pointe We should hook up some time and start some trouble. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:53 PM 

The apartments up past Timberhollow, Camelot and all that? Used to know a few people that lived up there. Still in Fairfield for the moment, Will be moving back to Hamilton by the 3rd of Feb. After I get settled and everything would be more than happy to, Just have to find me when I'm not at work (3:30pm to 1:30am Mon-Fri) Just can't cause too much trouble Judge Cambell in Fairfield and Judge Rosmarin in Hamilton are not my biggest supporters, lol. <
>
<
>
<
>Aadarm Darkheart, Tier`Dal Wraith of Lanys T`Vyl<
>Aadarm, Undead Warlock of Light
inger <
>Aadarm Darkheart 41 Tier`Dal necromancer of Kithicor<
>Aadarm, Caldari fighter/pirate of Eve-Online, Tranquility server<
>Aadarm Darkheart, 20th level Necromancer and Elementalist of Guild Wars<
>The first
eath is the beginning of death. - Thomas Fuller<
>
mailto:aadarm@gmail.com <i>Edited by: Aadarm at: 1/18/06 1:37 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:05 PM 

Hey, anyone here wanting to get into vanguard beta? I got into it and played for a while, just dont have the time to play that much anymore. I think that i've logged on once in the past 2 months. All that I ask is not to change the password so that I can log in when I get some free time. (which may be never) Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:42 PM 

I DO I DO I DO. Been wanting to get into it for a while now
o. Send me an email mailto:Ekilam1@hotmail.com. And thanks in advance! hehe <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:45 PM 

Yoyoyo. I've been gettin my degree in Music, and hope to graduate in the Fall. Gogo 6 year senior! I've doin work at some High Schools in the area to pay the rent and such. Right now I'm playing EQ2, although very casually. I'll probably check out Vanguard when it comes out however. I log on Krypta every once in awhile to see what's up, but she's on Stromm now and there's like nobody familiar on there. Oh well. <
>
<
>
Peace! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:46 PM 

Right now I'm working in purchasing for an Aerospace company. Don't really like it - waiting for a certain guy to retire in another area in our facility to take over his operations team leader position. His boss (who I worked for when I first started at the company) told me I am the favorite for it. So I guess I'll bide my time for now. I really should start on my Masters but motivation is a hard thing to come by these days...<
>
<
>
I don't play online games anymore, but I do miss playing Everquest with my friends. My new addiction is online poker... Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:00 PM 

I doubt i will ever go back for my Masters. Grad of LSU in Chemcial Engineering (Petroleum). Was a bitch. Was a little joke going around campus "what do you call a chem engineering student with a 2.0?"..someone with a job. hehe. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:56 PM 

Law school in a few months <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:17 AM 

Quote:I don't play online games anymore<
>
<
>
Quote:My new addiction is online poker<
>
<
>
I found this funny. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:12 PM 

Sorry Eki, after that one patch It would no longer let me log in. I've sent 4 or 5 emails trying to get this resolved and they have sent me two back. I gues they're still looking over my files to see whats wrong.. As far as they see, I should be able to log in. You have all the info, so keep checking it; maybe one day it'll work for ya. Its no longer on my computer so its up to you =P. I'll just deal with the emails for now. In my spare time, I have warcraft 3 games to own. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:11 PM 

haha man, still cant log into the game ( <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:01 PM 

I guess I should have been more clear so people like Anna would understand. Online games = MMORPG's Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:04 AM 

Yeah, people come into the class forums to pick fights. I like going into the rogue one to call them pussies and say necros are better. We do have a higher post count, therefor we win. <
>
<
>
Anna sucks at that game though. Cant pick fights with people you dont know about things you dont know. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:22 PM 

Shit, I don't even know Anna except from the boards. Isn't he some dude who actually RP'd a chic? Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:54 PM 

yeah, dude who played a chick, enchanter i think... was in vita for like.... years <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:04 PM 

Hmm, seems Vita attracts those types. Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:07 PM 

you should login again to take out some more cool solo stuff... Or at least video soloing trak... Thatd be sweet.<
>
<
>
Edit:<
>
Quote:Etyenn of Lanys<
>
Venril Sathir <
>
(4/20/06 7:22 pm)<
>
Reply <
>
Quote:Etyenn of Lanys<
>
Trakanon <
>
(4/20/06 8:04 pm)<
>
Reply <
>
ITS A SIGN! <i>Edited by: dashkast  at: 4/20/06 8:10 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:45 AM 

Etyenn was sold for phat lewt. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:42 PM 

WTF I didnt make the list!!!!!!!<
>
<
>
All those amazing pulls and cr's are not to be remebered /sigh.<
>
<
>
I'm gonna post anyways, so neener:<
>
<
>
My job is accounting. I'm a step down from the financial manager so basicly "numbers bitch" is my official title.<
>
<
>
I've stopped playing all games except CS:Source and online poker. Since every mmo currently out has a difficulty level on par with matching colors, I decided quits on the entire genre till Vanguard comes out. <
>
<
>
I'm also working out frequently. Though it is not to reduce my wieght, the reason is no less life altering than your's Calten. I have the pleasure of being at the end of a long line of death by heart attack. Ah hereditary cholesterol, it is truly the silent killer.<
>
<
>
PS - where is the druz?! gnecros 4 life yo Wawkin Disaster<
>
_Arch Lich<
>
aka Corpse Bitch<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:59 AM 

Soloing Trak was a blast, just sucked when the pull took too long and you get repops mid-fight...It'd be scary to see what people can solo now with the way gear gotten so out of hand. Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:11 AM 

That's great that you are working out Wawkin. I ha a small
eakthrough last night. I have been being complacent, not working out as much, eating like crap, among other things. I decided last night that things needed to change. I couldn't go to sleep until I had atleast done some situps and push ups. I did them again this morning, and will be running tonight, and lifting tomorrow. Softball on Thursday and Sunday are another two days of excersize, so on top of eating better, and another mild day of excersize thrown in there, things should start to shape up for me.<
>
<
>
Good to hear you are taking care of yourself again <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:26 PM 

yo ^^ <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:55 PM 

Hey folks! <i></i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:05 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

work, baby, raidng with oryx on lightbringer, bout it.

Lich Ekilam

Offline Profile