It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Funny Necro Moments...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:17 AM 

Druziferx and I doing enough Dps on Xegony to spawn the second set of adds before teh raid had killed the first round and wiping to them. Then calling each other and laughing, and thinking oh shit, we are in trouble:P Felwin told us to do it:P<
>
<
>
Hrmm,Druziferx and I using our Life Burn hotkeys during raids and watching half the raid lag out.<
>
<
>
Angarth (2.0) and I Farming for cash to sell right at the end of our times...<
>
<
>
Watching Reepr lifetap his butt off trying to withstand the AE in NTOV. Flayed Skin FTW!!!<
>
<
>
Trying to tank anything that moved by aggroing it off of the MT.<
>
<
>
Killing Samel over and over until he wouldn't duel me anymore:P<
>
<
>
DIE Paladins! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:15 PM 

Killing anyone with a DoT to have them whine about exp loss. <
>
<
>
<
>Aadarm Darkheart, Tier`Dal Wraith of Lanys T`Vyl<
>Aadarm, Undead Warlock of Light
inger <
>Aadarm Darkheart 41 Tier`Dal necromancer of Kithicor<
>Aadarm, Caldari fighter/pirate of Eve-Online, Tranquility server<
>Aadarm Darkheart, 20th level Necromancer and Elementalist of Guild Wars<
>The first
eath is the beginning of death. - Thomas Fuller<
>
mailto:aadarm@gmail.com <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:56 AM 

clearly Paladin > All !<
>
<
>
-a retired Paladin <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:25 AM 

Quote:Angarth (2.0) and I Farming for cash to sell right at the end of our times...<
>
<
>
We had so much fun doing this. I think we hard our strat down to a T. We would wait for groups to whipe then kill the mob with it maybe hitting one of us once. This post almost makes me want to play again, but I dont think that I will ever be able to
ing myself to playing that game again.. I'm content with warcraft 3 for the time being. Our DPS was insane. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:50 PM 

wake the dead an enchanter while fighting Vallon Zek in Plane of time, having the enchanter CHARM VZ, buff the shit out of him, and charm
eaking and he goes ape shit on us......<
>
<
>
good times <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:20 AM 

Was with you om that one Ekilam, lol. <
>
<
>
<
>Aadarm Darkheart, Tier`Dal Wraith of Lanys T`Vyl<
>Aadarm, Undead Warlock of Light
inger <
>Aadarm Darkheart 41 Tier`Dal necromancer of Kithicor<
>Aadarm, Caldari fighter/pirate of Eve-Online, Tranquility server<
>Aadarm Darkheart, 20th level Necromancer and Elementalist of Guild Wars<
>The first
eath is the beginning of death. - Thomas Fuller<
>
mailto:aadarm@gmail.com <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:52 PM 

I remember my pet going nuts in the EC tunnel and killing lots of people while I was LD, way back in the day...<
>
<
>
I could post screenshots of me lifeburning people again, or me using Wake the Dead when I was one of the few to have it, I suppose. No matter how many times I used it, someone fell for it... <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:06 PM 

<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
(it's always good to see a Pally waste LoH on a mob)<
>
<
>
<
>
(I've never seen Nizzdal as pissed as he was after I did this)<
>
<
>
<
>
(this pissed off several people who were looking for Hasten)<
>
<
>
<
>
(no words needed as to why this one is funny)<
>
<
>
<
>
(fun with WTD in Sleeper's)<
>
<
>
<
>
(ah, eBay)<
>
<
>
<
>
(lifeburning the puller not such a good idea)<
>
<
>
<i>Edited by: Neesha the Necro  at: 3/15/06 2:06 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:23 AM 

Pissing off people in a zone that already lags.......... And getting super sweet rez p-nuts from it!<
>
<
>
http://www.imgshost.com/uploads/5a259e8abd.jpg<
>
<
>
edit: took out image, scrollin <i>Edited by: dashkast  at: 3/27/06 1:17 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:42 AM 

It was much more effective when you stacked them on top of each other. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:21 AM 

I myself had some really good times training some people....Sorry to admit it. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:22 PM 

Probably another reason why you were never a good fit for Vita. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:55 PM 

Quote:I myself had some really good times training some people....Sorry to admit it.<
>
You are contridicting yourself. <
>
My sig got eated by the bit bucket...<
>
Fellenwhite Moonsong<
>
65-Something drunken freak of Lanys<
>
Formerly known as:<
>
Dashkast Justifyer<
>
65 Gnomish Puppy kicker<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:07 AM 

That doesn't mean anything, I fit fine with Vita, and I trained quite a few people.<
>
<
>
Training sont on a preparing raid on accident was really really funny. I even tried to turn around, but he already chained onto someone else:P<
>
<
>
Oh, and that enchanter (i forget her name) that tried to blackmail oryx when I dispelled her pet in velks and it
ought the castle on her ass was good stuff too.... Bitch got what she deserved.<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:58 PM 

was Awnn wasnt it? <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:49 AM 

No, I can't remember her name. Was serious poetic justice though... Awnn trained us in NToV or something one time I think... God that was a long time ago. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:12 PM 

I'm sure there were plenty of people in Vita that loved to train people and actually got some enjoyment in EQ when they did. On accident or purpose, it was fun some of the time. I think vita, also everyone else on these boards, should have stopped being so narrow minded and focused on skill instead of small things that people did. Sure I'm a kid, a lot of people held that against me, but was also a very good player. If you want you can take Taliesn's side, he nitpicked my age and pointed out EVERYTHING that I did wrong; most of it was common with any player in EQ. I had a lot of fun in EQ, and I believe there will never be another game like this one. It was unique, it involved community in a game. All the gaming freaks that didnt get a chance to play EQ missed out. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:52 PM 

I never commented on your skill or age back then (I don't think I ever knew your age, anyway). Honestly, if I remember, I think the only reason you didn't get an invite was because we had too many people or too many necros, or some crap. However, I think enjoying getting back at someone is one thing, but to actually get enjoyment out of training (griefing) others is another. And I agree, EQ can never be replaced. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:23 AM 

IMO Angarth 2.0 and Calten were some of the better necros around. I enjoyed trioing shit with them when before i got the gear to solo it all p.<
>
<
>
BTW what are you guys doing now, com eplay eq2 with me on Crushbone. Couple buds and myself started over there and we need about 2 more people to round our group out!!!! <
>
<i>Edited by: Lich Ekilam  at: 3/23/06 7:27 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:24 AM 

We really are not doing much at all. We get on Warcraft 3 every now and then and play together. Mostly, IRL has owned us. Neesha, I would never train someone for the hell of it; there were always reasons behind it. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:30 PM 

Id train Neesha just for the fun of it. But i never seen him/her AAing anyplace so i never got the chance to (. What you had, like 5aa? <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 PM 

I remember way back when velious was new and there was a open raid for the vendicator, like 70 peeps there.<
>
<
>
back when there was no raid management tool and the raid leader (poor guy) had to right every ones name down and do the groups.<
>
<
>
well any way to make a long story short the pull was premature and the whole raid was wiped except for 2 necros a monk and a sk.<
>
<
>
good times when your laying Fd and you switch to say <
>
<
>
Necro 1.. dude <
>
monk.. what<
>
Necro 1.. i see dead people<
>
sk.. Lol<
>
necro 2.. im gonna try and stand up to rez a cleric (wants to be the hero)<
>
<
>
necro 2 stands up<
>
<
>
Monk.. o shit.. fd .. fd fdddddddddddddddd<
>
sk .. dude run<
>
necro 1 he's toast<
>
sk .. dam he took it in the pooper <
>
monk .. yea i bet he still is feeling it while he is loading<
>
<
>
necro 1 .. dam he got spanked <
>
<
>
ah those were good times.<
>
<
>
Ace<
>
<
>
<
>
Acerrak Shadowalker<
>
Resting In Peace For Now<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:29 AM 

LOL Ekilam is going to play the old "I had more AA than you" card. That's a new one. Training a Necro is genius, though! <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:53 PM 

haha im bored and boards need some drAma. But this one necro moved in on my spot in PoF with a couple of friends and tried to take all my mobs this one time. I pulled almost the entire castle of mobs while he was kiting 3 guys and FDed at his feet hahahahha. Him and his friends got upset after i had to do it to them like 4 times......good times ).<
>
<
>
Necro with 6500hps buffed easy to kill with 9 mobs who hit for 800+ and you dont see them ).<
>
<
>
<
>
<i>Edited by: Lich Ekilam  at: 3/24/06 1:54 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:42 AM 

I never did anything really malicious. I did however really really like getting back at people when they messed with me. Especially when I would be on an alt or something, and no one would have ever known who I was. They would KS at smaller camps, and train and talk all kinds of shit. Paludal was a prime place for this. I wouldnt say anything. I would just log out, and back to Calten, and get every mob I could find in that place. I actually died from all the lag one time with like 7k hp.... I forget what was going on. I think I got those dwarfs and stuff on me too heh. But I would
ing everything to them. I bet they woudl lag out before they died. Assholes. I would especially love it when they would
ag about their main, and challenge me to a duel in the arena. I actually tap tanked a level 70 monk in the arena that was talking shit, though I forget their name. Funny stuff.... <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:18 AM 

Well, training people on unknown alts is totally different. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:45 PM 

lol. I didn't do it on my alts :P I would log over once they pissed me off.<
>
<
>
I still can't believe I died in paludal with Calten... <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:47 AM 

another thing those long ass raids were u fell asleep in lich<
>
and all those peeps doing the count down before u die like it was the ball in new york for new years eve.<
>
<
>
<
>
I still think the funniest stuff was going to free port charming a skellie giving it gear and weps and augmenting it then releasing it for every one to enjoy.<
>
<
>
I did that with spectre's in oasis alot would charm em then take em under the boat doc and fd.. spec at the docks runnn!!!<
>
<
>
or u actually get a noob to talk to your pet while using voice graft and he starts screaming for some one to kill it cause its talking shit to him <
>
Acerrak Shadowalker<
>
Resting In Peace For Now<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:59 AM 

God, voice graft. I remember that spell, I did that quite a few times at the front of Crushbone heh. that place was noob central for the longest time.<
>
<
>
It was nice once I got decent gear, I could almost live with my lich on since my regen was so high.<
>
<
>
Falling asleep in Vex Thal was a weekly thing for me. I'd fall asleep, and they would see my toon run off in some random direction, and a bunch of jibberish come out as my face hit the keyboard. Good times haha. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:08 AM 

Never drown in PoW here either, but man was it funny watching others do it. 9/10 it would be a recruit. <
>
<
>
Brilliant of Sony to put that place in. It was like a easy way for time guilds to rid themselves of idiot recruits. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:54 AM 

I remember dieing a couple times on Calten before I was playing Angarth. Falling asleep and liching to death is the devil. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:10 PM 

never did any of that stuff myself, i used to ignore tells and laugh at drowning messages in PoW. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:22 PM 

It's no secret that I played Etyenn whenever possible. Some of my best times in EQ were when I was two boxing with him and one of my other toons. In the revamped Plane of Hate with Stylo two boxing his cleric and me two boxing Etyenn and Boggz (my beastlord). Both of us charming greater kirakais or whatever they were. Pets that hit for 500ish. We'd make about an AA every 20-30 min on top of getting decent money drops while doing the Marsinger quests for our alts. That's actually how I got the SEoC for Tyrius's Earthcaller.<
>
<
>
Etyenn and I duo'd a lot of fun stuff too. Venril Sathir and Zlandicar were good ones. I tried to solo Zlandicar on Etyenn but only got him to about 25 percent before I ran out of mana. If I was smart I would have killed one of the cleric rats and WTD on it and used lifeburn. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:54 AM 

How has Etyenn been? I havn't talked to him in a long time.<
>
<
>
God, anyone remember buying and selling languages, because you needed them to quest?!?!?!<
>
<
>
Elder Dragon 40pp to master send a tell! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:41 AM 

I just remember sitting on the boats training languages in a group spamming each other, it was funny... Man i wonder what languages my chars still know from that... <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 PM 

I did just about everything you can do wrong in a game and it didn't slow down my progression with guilds or friends. Don't worry Angarth you wern't that bad, atleast not in my eyes anyway.<
>
<
>
-Enash/Sta
ex <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:49 AM 

I liked setting up and waiting for groups to whipe. We'd take the mob right after they died and get the lewtz. Oh yea, people got mad. We duoed some pretty hard stuff. Then powerleveling in Plain of Valor quadding those rock things. Fun and fast xp. Danja running behind them just beeting the shit out of em. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:19 PM 

Me and Druz kiting stuff in Hero Hall, couple of extra mobs popped and it turned into a rodeo but we lived. Some group comes in soon thereafter and bitches about how there were no mobs down there.<
>
<
>
Duoing the named guy in the castle in PoD while a mini raid of like 3 groups (unnamed guild *cough*) recovered from a wipe. They were pissed.<
>
<
>
Endlessly trying to 1-group vindi and velk with no warrior. Finally got velk.<
>
<
>
Getting charmed and wiping a shitload of people. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:20 PM 

Well...everyone else but me thought this was funny but when I was kiting spirocs hardcore for the half way descent and dreadfully slow xp. I bound right out of range and ended up dieing near my bind point where I went into a two and a half hour deathloop untill someone happened to walk by and help. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:25 PM 

Soloing Trak was fun. Lotta stuff I would have liked to have tried if I hadn't gotten so bored with EQ at the end. Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:30 PM 

Oh yeah, farming shit with Nimloth was the shit. Tactics wars were great, and once that got nerfed, solo pulling named down from the wings and owning them. Not to mention when random mobs in Tower of Solusek (or whatever it was called) dropped ornate constantly. God we made millions for a few weeks. Etyenn<
>
Lanys T'Vyl<
>
Retired<i></i>