It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: whos on crushbone?
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:10 PM 

Haven't played the game since 50 was the cap. Got 50, quit, and haven't looked back until now. Anyone on Crushbone? Thinking about playing again.<
>
<
>
Fuuian <i></i>

Post subject: Re: whos on crushbone?
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:04 AM 

I am, and guilded with The Chosen Clan. The only people still active from EQ1 that I know of are Gipp (who is the guild leader) and Broke. Halaman, Jonboy, and Glaspin are all MIA -- Varquynne/Daelyn made an appearance the other day but I wasn't online.<
>
<
>
I just started 3 weeks ago when SOE sent me a free copy of KOS, with 5 months free (those bastards -- there goes my social life), and I liked it so much I bought Desert of Flames when the price went down to 19.99 last week. Already at level 32, Swashbuckler, named Twernt of course. I haven't missed WoW one bit, I really enjoy the more tactical combat of EQ2. T.<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:09 PM 

Im on Crushbone with Uenien and Morgorath. Playing a good bit. I always wondered if TCC there was the same as TCC from lanys in eq1. There is a over nuking wizzie i group with who i let die once or twice a night til he learns some aggro control. ) Toon is Nokk, Uenien is on Tween and i forget his dirges name. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:19 PM 

Haha fuuian i bet you still wear some old Jedan made tailored shit <
>
<
>
i havent been around in a while either in EQ2.<
>
<
>
Jedan<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:01 PM 

How'd you manage to get KOS and 5 months for free? Lucky you. Just wondering how the whole LFG thing is through 50-70. Something I haven't encountered much in WoW... and something I'm not really looking foward to again lol.<
>
<
>
[Edit]- Jedan, nice to see you, and I wouldn't be surprised if I still did have some of your stuff on. Last time I logged on was a year and a half ago. <i>Edited by: Liquid Crash  at: 5/28/06 10:06 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:26 AM 

I manage the EB Games in Century City. I guess Sony sent out a copy to every EB/Gamestop manager so we would try it and talk up their product.<
>
<
>
I got 30 days free out of the box, then they tossed in a month, and when you get to level 10 you email them and they toss on another 3 months. One of the few perks of the job...<
>
<
>
T.<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:24 AM 

i'm on crushbone too, just started playing with Twernt (my
other) ...<
>
<
>
right now i'm still toying around with classes trying to find one i like.. so far the one i've stuck with is a 15 fury named Twombles ... i do have a 25 mystic from before when i last tried the game, but they jacked up his name on merger... and... i didn't really like mystic all that much, was a good class just was a bit boring to me.<
>
<
>
no word on a gnome guardian or berserker yet haven't tried it heheh.<
>
<
>
the original chodeus (the bard) is on also, his name is Yunshou. we're all in The Chosen Clan <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:51 AM 

Zerkers rock.<
>
genesis-eq2.net/files/genesis071006.wmv<
>
<
>
70-Warden of Genesis <
>
<i>Edited by: Lich Ekilam  at: 7/13/06 5:01 pm<
></i>