It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:55 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:26 PM 

I've been playing here for about a week, but wondering who else is on there. I know Mithril is here but anyone else from Lanys? Only name I recognized in Mithril was Aeralla, but she never seems to play much. /poke Aera <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:52 AM 

most people int the Web are using differnet main names then they had in EQ1. but i would say about 90% are from Lanys.<
>
<
>
Valius Orenglave<
>
Dark elf Paladin/Armorer<
>
Mithril Web on Blackburrow EQ2<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:32 AM 

I play on Antonia Bayle, currently. Yeah, I'm one of those "roleplay wierdos." My Blog | Signatures by DivineProud member of Disciples of Darkness<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:39 PM 

I play on Nektulos, sir. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:57 PM 

Not that you know me, but I play on Blackburrow. They call me Taydur...Taydur Taut <
>
<
>
Also experimenting around with a relatively new pally. Dunno about the higher levels, but at lower levels I'm finding pallys hard to kill, and are just plain mean when it comes to undead.<
>
<
>
But mostly, have just come back to EQ2 to check it out and see if there is any spark there left for me. I have become extremely casual, lately, when it comes to MMORPGs Karao | Taydur Taut | Seymorix<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:23 PM 

I'm thinking about moving my character to Blackburrow along with Xolar and Zeronus. We are going to the PvP server however but wanted to have our characters where the lanys peeps were. Not sure what TCC and other lanys on Crushbone are going to do... I haven't see any of them in a while...<
>
<
>
<
>
Take care,<
>
Muli <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:35 PM 

I'm playing as "Elidrin". Surprise Surprise... Look me up if you hop on over Muligan. And send me a tell Taytur. :P<
>
<
>
I bumped into Tardaan last night which was cool, I'm sure there's more lurking around that I remember but haven't seen yet. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:31 PM 

Expect a random /tell Eli,as i'm over on Mistmoore.<
>
<
>
<i>Edited by: serakk surebow at: 4/6/06 6:26 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:40 PM 

JB, Gipp and the other TCC crew have been trying to drag me into EQ2 on Crushridge for a while -- I just wish I had the time to play, sounds like a fun game with more challenges than WoW had. I loved WoW, but after 4-5 months I just didn't want to play any more.<
>
<
>
I got the old EQ expansions and reactivated my old EQ account, logged in like 3 times, and couldn't get a group, and felt like a noob after 2 years off, so I just can't get into that either.<
>
<
>
Maybe I should try D&D online or EQ2, or I could just not and be happy that I'm getting out of the house. =D<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
T.<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:59 PM 

I'm playing on Blackburrow too... we met the other day Eli. I've got a Swashbuckler named Aydenn and just started playing a Dirge by the name of Tadow - imagine that... <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:08 PM 

come to Mistmoore T,ya know ya want to. <
>
<
>
<i>Edited by: serakk surebow at: 4/6/06 6:27 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:49 PM 

I'm on Blackburrow too, as Iaedyn / Syuni. Haven't been playing much as real life is of higher importance, but I do visit from time to time. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:38 AM 

Serakk you still playin on Mistmoore? Still have Simon guilded with Bloodsong on Mistmoore... started playing a bit on Blackburrow because I had a character there from when the game came out... definately not of decent level yet but if any Lanys peeps wanna look me up they can... Surfin or Cayman (n00b on the newbie island)...<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Simonz The Sixth<
>
65th Season Dr000000d<
>
<
>
Icewulf Hunter<
>
51st Season B(r)eastlord<
>
<
>
<
>
Bloodsong<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:17 PM 

yeah Simon,still on MM,although I think pretty much all the 'Songers moved over to WoW,with exception of myself and maybe 2 others,give me a crossserver yell if ya are hanging on Blackburrow.<
>
<
>
<
>
p.s. you can just add me to friends list cross-server now<
>
/friend mistmoore.serak <i>Edited by: serakk surebow  at: 4/17/06 4:18 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 PM 

You have to come to Nagafen.. it's the most fun I have ever had. It's also extremely challenging (especially if you are Qeynos)<
>
<
>
Check it out... you'll never be able to play any other type of server again. It would just be easy and boring.<
>
<
>
Take care,<
>
Muli <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:41 AM 

me and my friend are going to start EQ2, just started today on blackburrow.<
>
<
>
I'm Gaaraofthesand - a dwarven monk and Zylo - froglok troubador. Matsuri Spiritdetective<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:51 AM 

Playing over on Kithicor with Cycle and those guys. Ran WoW right into the ground but not seeing anyone else from Lanys over here. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:24 AM 

Quote:Gaaraofthesand - a dwarven monk <
>
<
>
oh god please say this was a joke. why would you name your character that! <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:55 PM 

it's no joke but I rerolled a berserker on Blackburrow<
>
<
>
Fuma - half elf berserker Matsuri Spiritdetective<i></i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:38 PM 
Noob
Noob

So, who's all out there from Lanys that still plays on Blackburrow?

65th Season Dr000000d
Bloodsong

EQ2:
Cayman "Cider"
52nd Season Dr000000d / 74th Woodworker Level
Pacifica

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:42 AM 
Selling 50 Orc Belts!
Selling 50 Orc Belts!

MW plays on blackburrow.
I've seen a lot of old EQ1 guild names, like Club Fu, Illuminati, we even have our own resident, "the raid guilds don't want me, so I'm going to do pickup raids and pick fights all day in chat" guy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 AM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

i currently play an iksar guardian

- Wilferal

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

WoW: Prystus
BRAAAAAIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!

*Shoots the necro-post for fear of losing life*

"People sometimes say that ideas cannot be stamped out by force. The Albigensian Crusade proves them wrong. Ideas can be stamped out by the elimination of everyone who holds the ideas." - Quote :"Middle Ages" by Morris Bishop.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 AM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

hit lvl 10 and maxed my piercing crushing and slashing but my focus skill is very low

Offline Profile