other are going to level up in EQ2.<
>
<
>
Brother = 13 paladin, so far he likes being one and it's all good.<
>
<
>
Friend = 13 conjurer, so far he complains about it being too simplistic and he doesn't like his centipede or beetle pet. He is currently leveling a halfling ranger, to 9 currently. He is planning on switching to the ranger once he is able to catch up to us.<
>
<
>
Me = 13 monk, so far I'm not too good at the class but I'm starting to "get" how to do self heroic opportunities and I was soloing the other day pretty good to catch up to the other 2. <
>
<
>
For the sake of being self sufficient within the trio-ing, I have considered leveling up a fury or a warden. My friend says I should be what I want to be. My
other is saying I should be a warden. <
>
<
>
Can a monk/paladin/ranger do well or should I make a warden so that it's warden/paladin/ranger? For now we ONLY play when the rest of us play. Matsuri Spiritdetective<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Trio-ing question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:22 AM 

Roll a warden if you want,but I would say that your group will be fine til higher levels,then you will have to get a healer ofcourse. Sounds like the group should be pretty self sufficient,<
>
Monk = Tank,best single target aggro control in the game,has some utility/mend,fd,etc.<
>
<
>
Paladin = Tank,Healer / tank/aggro control of dps classes at higher end via Amends<
>
<
>
Ranger = Dps class /evac'r/ and that awesome 16% pathfinding you just can't live without /sarcasm off<
>
<
>
I agree with your friend over your
other though,play what you want,because you afterall will be the one playing it,might as well enjoy it.<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:46 AM 

yup I did fury instead though - but my
other quit so in hand I quit.. =p I'll probably do the monk on my own Matsuri Spiritdetective<i>Edited by: Nibl at: 6/23/06 12:46 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:58 PM 

Monks get one shotted higher lvl instances. Was doing HoS last night and our monk puller with 44% mitigation and 80% avoidance 8800hps kept dieing on pulls because the mobs CA's were hitting him for 10k a pop hehe. For better utility roll a Zerker, they solo well, can unloads kick ass amounts of damage and one of the best tanks in the game for aggro, best being a Gaurdian for aggro.<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
Also warlocks in groups make monks cry when they are tanking....... <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:09 PM