It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:20 PM 

Tell me something. The new expan for Everquest one features models from Everquest it seems. Is it me, or, the games look almost the same now. <
>
<
>
everquest.station.sony.com/dod/<
>
<
>
Watch the movie. Getting closer and closer to EQ II no?<
>
<
>
EQ 1 models are starting to mimic the EQ II versions (EQ II features much more details over all). It's amazing the old game can be updated like this. Not bad if I do say so myself.<
>
<
>
The Landscapes look like they are from Everquest II as well. <i>Edited by: Evilundead Afterlife  at: 7/25/05 12:15 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:41 PM 

EQ I, if you haven't played in a while, has detached itself from the "classic" landscapes and models, certainly taking a step into a more graphically enhanced realm.<
>
<
>
Although I rather enjoy the look and feel of pre-Luclin EverQuest, I anticipate what SOE has in store for us who remain in the old Norrath. <
>
<
>
Thus far, SOE promises new character models (finally, a cure for Luclin's garbage models), along with some redesigns of older zones (Nektulos/Neriak anyone?).<
>
<
>
EQ I retains promise. Just needs a
oader playerbase.<
>
<
>
-Stanos<
>
Feral Lord<
>
Lany....umm....Seventh Hammer<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:53 PM 

I am interested to see what they can do with the engine. That bottom pic is pretty damn good looking IMHO. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:55 PM 

Look too much like EQ2... Frosin Loneshadow Assassin of Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:17 PM 

Err Sorry all. I forgot to say the pictures were from The new Splitpaw Adventure pack for EQ II. It was to show how the game is starting to look like Everquest 2 lol Sorry again. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:39 PM 

Thats some super heavy modded engine... Frosin Loneshadow Assassin of Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:02 AM 

EQ2 the real EQ1 beta. Back in action baby! EQ - Finlainea - Paladin - Stromm - Fallen LegacyRetired - EQ2 - Finlainea - Dirge - Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:19 AM 

frosin whats your email add...hey evil you still playing eq? Huntress Aenladarie<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:42 PM 

Aen! Good to see ya again. No. I have not played EQ for almost two years now. Are you still playing EQ, or, have you moved on to something else. <i>Edited by: Evilundead Afterlife  at: 8/25/05 10:43 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 PM 

nope not playing anything at the moment. by the way, have you heard from kitt since the last time she dropped out of the game? Huntress Aenladarie<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:43 AM 

(This message was left blank) <i>Edited by: MelficeCOE at: 8/27/05 2:43 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:23 PM 

Been years since I heard from Kitt. She was playing again but I quit after that. I miss the LoS days a lot. Believe it or not, I miss EQ as well. Some good times back in the day. <i></i>