It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:53 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:52 PM 

Quote:We are pleased to announce that registration for the Desert of Flames beta is now open! This is your chance to help us test the first EverQuest II expansion pack!<
>
<
>
Desert of Flames expands the world of Norrath by allowing players to explore the vast Desert of Ro. This expansion is intended for characters level 45 and higher, although we will be accepting some lower-level characters into beta to help test our new player vs. player combat, Arena Champions.<
>
<
>
To sign up for beta, please make sure you are logged in with the Station account that has a character you'd like to play in the beta test. You can sign in by clicking the "sign in/change user" link at the top of the EQ2Players.com website, or on the Station.com site.<
>
<
>
Once you are logged in with the correct Station account, click the link below to take you to our Desert of Flames beta registration page:<
>
<
>
eq2beta.station.sony.com/...gister.jsp<
>
<
>
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you're registering using the Station account with the character you'd like to use in the beta test. We cannot change your beta acceptance from one Station account to another, so please make sure you are signed in correctly.<
>
<
>
Please read through the Terms of Use, License, and Non-Disclosure Agreement on the registration page. If you agree to the terms listed, click the "I agree to the terms of this agreement" button. Otherwise, click the "Cancel" button.<
>
<
>
That's all there is to it! Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date by clicking the "Edit" link on the page thanking you for registering. If you are accepted into the Desert of Flames beta, we will notify you by e-mail at the address on file. NOTE: We will ONLY send e-mail to those applicants who are accepted. The first batch of invitations will be sent out in the next few days, and we will send additional invitations in the future as we
ing more players in to test the expansion.<
>
<
>
If you are accepted into beta, you will receive instructions on how to request that your character be copied to our Desert of Flames beta server, along with details on how to install the beta software. Beta feedback forums will be available for those players accepted into the beta program.<
>
<
>
Thanks for helping us test EverQuest II: Desert of Flames, which launches on September 12, 2005!<
>
<
>
===========================<
>
Steve Danuser, a.k.a. Moorgard<
>
Game Designer, EverQuest II <
>
<
>
eq2players.station.sony.com/news_archive.vm?id=538&section=News&month=current<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:26 PM 

Wee, signed up. I hope I get in. <
>
<
>
Gosthok <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:25 PM 

People still play EQ2? Back in action baby! EQ - Finlainea - Paladin - Stromm - Fallen LegacyRetired - EQ2 - Finlainea - Dirge - Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:41 PM 

You played EQ II Finlainea. What happened? No like anymore? <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:46 PM 

She's back to EQ1 with Fallen Legacy. Have fun. Magelo<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:58 AM 

EQ2 raids are ass. Back in action baby! EQ - Finlainea - Paladin - Stromm - Fallen LegacyRetired - EQ2 - Finlainea - Dirge - Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:16 PM 

They added lots of "new" raid tho, some is pretty well done and close to EQ1 raid ;p Frosin Loneshadow Assassin of Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:35 PM 

I got in, Patching now! <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:51 PM 

Shhhhh...NDA remember?<
>
<
>
*watches patcher* <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:02 PM 

How large was the DL? <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:20 PM 

bout 30 min on cable..<
>
<
>
and now ill SHHHH!! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:47 PM 

frosin come to crushbone <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:28 PM 

Quote: bout 30 min on cable..<
>
<
>
Uhmm, took me 3 hours on cable. <
>
<
>
<
>
Gosthok <i>Edited by: Gostlaic Gossipstone at: 7/27/05 1:29 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:41 AM 

Come to Najena instead =p<
>
<
>
And wow...there some nice shit with combat change, hopefully it got through into live server lol Frosin Loneshadow Assassin of Najena <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:57 AM 

There is a lot of not so nice shit too. <
>
<
>
Also I think that 3 hours was the whole game downloading again. I had the same thing happen to me and when I inpsected the file it was almost 4gigs. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:56 PM 

Open beta for expansions, eh? They do learn. Tranthas Stormwalker<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:09 AM 

I think this beta has a new graphics engine - it certainly is very sharp and smooth... <
>
Aladinsane<
>
http://www.petedean.org.uk<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:30 AM 

so is eq2 worth looking at? and im on dial-up at the moment so... Huntress Aenladarie<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:29 PM 

Yup. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:31 PM 

Great, I got a WoW title while posting on an EQ2 thread hehe. <i></i>