It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:58 AM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Glory fucking days.. I am so sick of this cunt and her sissy fucking husband I actually cheered when I heard the news of their big announcement..

The only thing that could have been better was seeing a video of that bitch getting run over by a big fucking golf course mower.

Good riddance, Bitch.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 AM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
my kids will be crushed.

I only watched one episode, and that was one too many.

The things that pass a quality television these days /shrug.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 AM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Did they actually announce that, or are you inferring that from their, "We have an announcement coming!" statement?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 AM 

More hopeful assumption than inference.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
She's pregnant for quads. That's the big news.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
He's the Octomom daddy!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Maybe the big announcement IS that they're going to run her over with a big lawnmower!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 PM 

The single best scene in that awful M Night Shyamalan movie about plants killing people is the one guy who set his riding lawn mower on auto pilot and then laid down in front of it.

haha there was an image on google. I love the internet. Happy Friday!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 PM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Careful guys. NOW might get involved, what with all this woman-bashing.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:27 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 PM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

EQ1: Larreth/Shaylea
WoW: Gnomez Gomez
Rift: Veluria
EQ2: Vee'Sheer
Xkhanx wrote:
Glory fucking days.. I am so sick of this cunt and her sissy fucking husband I actually cheered when I heard the news of their big announcement..

The only thing that could have been better was seeing a video of that bitch getting run over by a big fucking golf course mower.

Good riddance, Bitch.

I've seen a whopping 3 episodes of this back when a girl I was seeing was addicted to it. Even back then I kept asking her "Why is this Kate a fucking bitch to her husband every single chance she gets, no matter the situation or what he's done?" Her reply was, "Oh that's just Kate" 3 episodes over a period of 6 months and each of the 3 featured nothing but her contradicting, emasculating and generally bitching at him for having a pulse.

Good riddance, Bitch indeed.

Zinky, Lvl 60 Warlock
Thunderhorn, WoW

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 PM 
Selling 50 Orc Belts!
Selling 50 Orc Belts!

EQ1: Xantheus
WoW: Xantheus
They've decided to stop exploiting their kids and they're going to try and make the moneys themselves in a new internet only show. The viewers will get to choose between two show themes:

John and Kate Defacate

or

John and Kate Masturbate

I vote for masturbate.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 PM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Traxor
WoW: Zairux
EQ2: Traxor
SWOR: Darman
Eve Online Handle: Traxil
At least he got a bike from Orange County Choppers out of all it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 PM 

Doesn't matter, the fucking bitch will have it sold in the settlement.

_____

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

Larreth wrote:
Xkhanx wrote:

Good riddance, Bitch.

I've seen a whopping 3 episodes of this back when a girl I was seeing was addicted to it. Even back then I kept asking her "Why is this Kate a fucking bitch to her husband every single chance she gets, no matter the situation or what he's done?" Her reply was, "Oh that's just Kate" 3 episodes over a period of 6 months and each of the 3 featured nothing but her contradicting, emasculating and generally bitching at him for having a pulse.

Good riddance, Bitch indeed.

I was going to ask why so much hate for her, especially given what little I've seen in the media about it points to him likely cheating or whatever. Sooo I guess this explains it?

I just don't get why people watch it, or any of that shit. I saw under five minutes of Jersey Housewives and wanted to stab them both while vomiting. Ugh.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Gosthok
WoW: Gosthok
SWOR: Gosthok
I want to stab all of the real housewives while vomiting as well.

John and Kate plus 8 actually started like a good documentary style show of this family. A lot of mothers really liked it because they could identify with her. As the show progressed however, more money was involved/made off the show, and I feel the whole thing got over Kate's head. And the husband to a degree too. Because of the show they traveled, got a new home, got fame which allowed Kate to release a few books, etc.

The show pretty much ruined this family. Or rather, they let the show ruin them, which is pretty sad. In early episodes you saw some relatives who used to take care of the kids, suddenly they disappeared in the following seasons. Some dispute happened, related to money, and now recently those same relatives have come out to talk crap about the family. Accusing them of exploiting their kids, etc, etc.

But yeah, the show was very good initially, it had that documentary quality that a lot of Discovery Channel/TLC shows of this kind have. Then it got to where it is now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

Quote:
I was going to ask why so much hate for her

I have only seen a few episodes. (I was visiting people who like the show.) It only took me about half of one to see what a horrible barracuda of a woman she is (at least on camera). However, this does not justify him cheating. My armchair phychology says that she completely ate away any self-esteem or dignity that her husband had. He was miserable, but didn't have the nuts to stand up to her and end it when he should have. I don't know if he did indeed cheat, but he seemed unhappy enough I wouldn't be surprised. They should both be ashamed of themselves for what they are putting their kids through and the example they are setting.

I have to say I found the whole idea of this show a little wrong. I know there are many who will disagree, but I find it immoral to have fertility treatments without being willing to undergo selective reduction. The show glorified a decision that was completely irresponsible, imo.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

Quote:
I know there are many who will disagree, but I find it immoral to have fertility treatments without being willing to undergo selective reduction.

that's a much easier decision to make when you aren't actually faced with it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:31 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

YOU"LL NEVER KNOW!!!1

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

monocot wrote:
Quote:
I know there are many who will disagree, but I find it immoral to have fertility treatments without being willing to undergo selective reduction.

that's a much easier decision to make when you aren't actually faced with it.

And because it's such a difficult decision and isn't an easy procedure (there's a lot of risks involved), the 'standard' now is limiting the number of implanted eggs. But in reality, even if you are just undergoing the most basic fertility treatment...multiple births are a MUCH higher possibility.

I don't find it immoral, it's a choice everyone has to make for themselves. I do find it stupid when the risks are obscenely high against not doing a reduction...but ultimately it's their choice.

There's also issues in California right now, though it's being backed away from again...but raised with Octomom on people who CANNOT AFFORD THE KIDS THEY ALREADY FUCKING HAVE getting fertility. *sigh* The problem with that is, we don't prevent fertile women from continuing to shit out more kids than they can afford. Until we do...how can you stop someone from borrowing money from family and friends and becoming Octomom on welfare? And screaming 'No money for them then!!!111' just fucks over the kids. Taking the kids away is also no solution in an overburdened social services program...they're better off with mom (even Octomom probably). And any kind of forced sterilization or penalty has people screaming eugenics and the like.

Meh. We limit the number of cats people can have but if you shit out enough babies... :shock:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 AM 
Can dish it but can't take it!
Can dish it but can't take it!

EQ1: Balearic
Not that it really matters, but aren't there rumors this skanky bitch has been doing a bodyguard or something? On the other hand, why do I care what they do? And why are we being fed all of this shit about these two dumbasses on a daily basis? So we'll feel better about ourselves by being able to look down on them?

And I agree with your post, Tarot.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 PM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

Tarot wrote:
I was going to ask why so much hate for her, especially given what little I've seen in the media about it points to him likely cheating or whatever. Sooo I guess this explains it?

I just don't get why people watch it, or any of that shit. I saw under five minutes of Jersey Housewives and wanted to stab them both while vomiting. Ugh.
I read two articles in tabloids, and by pretty much all accounts she is a self-important, money grubbing bitch.

For example, one story said that her brother or is brother was asked to be in the show for a few episodes and offered some money. When she found out, she supposedly flew off the handle saying "only her family gets paid." Of course, it's all tabloid shit, but I have never read a positive review about her. Also, she imitates Posh Spice.

I thought this picture was interesting. I personally don't get what the fascination was before the cheating drama. I became vaguely interested when the train-wreck scenario kicked in. By most accounts, Jon is a nice little douche bag that most people like and she chews up.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:57 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Yeah, the thing with her brother and sister in law... I wouldn't really take what they say too seriously. Those are the family members I was talking about earlier. They couldn't get a slice of the pie so now they are talking crap about the family and saying that the kids are being abused. =P

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

And by talking crap, I mean, taking every opportunity they can to be on TV to talk about it. The whole thing is pretty nasty.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 AM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

I watched some of it last night, just out of morbid curiosity and schadenfreude.

I have to say, while I still think she's a Bitchy McBitcherson, the real low point of the show was listening to Jon actually have the nerve to lament how terrible society was because there was paparazzi around him and people interested in them and how there were so many more important things, etc etc......who the fuck put a gun to his head and made him start a show?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 AM 
Arts Guru
Arts Guru

EQ1: Sariy & Aeki
WoW: Aeki
Kate did .

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 AM 
Vanguard Fanboy!
Vanguard Fanboy!

Touché