It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What a day...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:58 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

Started off in Barnes and Noble. I was in line ready to check out when a lady came up behind me and was visibly pissed because there was a line and she had to wait. I ignored her huffing behind me. I handed the check out lady the 2 books and the gift card and was told it would be $.72. I asked her if i could put it on my debit card because I only had 50 cent in cash or would she like me to come back with the money. The lady behind me said, "oh for God's sake I'll pay the 72 cents." I looked at her and said no I will just put it on my card (some businesses need a certain amount to use a card). In the 30 seconds it took for the transaction to be completed I felt my anger rise because of the impatient lady behind me.

I said thanks to the check out lady and turned to the yahoo behind me and said, "thanks for being so patient I know it's hard to wait when you are so busy." I turned and walked away. The lady exclaimed, "It hard to wait when i have a husband dieing of cancer at home!" Now if you had a husband dieing of cancer at home why the fuck would you be at Barnes and Noble? As I was walking away i said , "Yepp, that is tough." And she is yelling, " Why are you being so snotty." I kept walking.

Now I normally am a nice person but come on why do people have to be so pissy to others? She was just looking for a fight and I so wasn't going to keep listening to her being rude. I know how it is when people are dieing of cancer and believe me if it is to the point of death you don't go off to a store and if you need something you ask a fried or relative to go and get it.

Then I go to a restaurant with my mom, step dad and 3 year old son. We had a nice lunch and was so impressed that my kid who never eats anything ate all his corn some fish and 1/2 of his bread. He looks at me and says, mama i don't feel so good. I told him to drink a bit of milk and relax a bit. He gets off his chair comes climbs up on my lap and faced me. I see him turn red and hear a retching noise. Then he snuffs all over me say ,"too much corn mama". Then he snuffs again. My mom helped me take him to the bathroom and i had visions of everyone around us starting to puke like in that movie at a pie eating contest (i don't think they did thank God). I'm standing in the stall with no shirt on trying to figure out how i am going to get out of there. My shirt and sweater were covered in puke and the smell was making me want to vomit. Thank heavens for moms cuz i wore her jacket out of there and Corbin wore his jacket without his sweater on .

Serenity NOW SERENITY NOW!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: What a day...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:12 PM 
Do you smell that?

You should have punched that impatient bitch in the throat. Followed up with a guillotine leg drop off the checkout counter.

You'd feel much better right now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:14 PM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage

EQ1: Golliwog
WoW: Rileigh
Sucks that it happened to you. We all have days like that now and then. I like to try to look at them with a sense of humor. And I have to say the last part is pretty amusing. :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Bleh that was some kind of lame remix. I fail at youtube.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:06 PM 
Bridge Dweller

I love that Family Guy clip.

Some people are assholes shutshut. The thing I always remember is nobody knows how bad of a day somebody else is having. When someone drives like an asshole on the freeway, who knows if they just got fired or something. I just try to deal w/ it. Total bitch though.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:15 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

thanks all ... it was just one of those days one i would not like to repeat haha. BTW that video was soo perfect to sum up the situation!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
I don't know why people act like that. It's not going to make time flow any faster for you to act like a major dipshit. Additionally I'd bet cash money she was lying, which Shut pretty much keyed in on. It's not so much the 'You'd have someone do it for you' or you'd order it online or anything. It's just that if you're the caregiver for someone who is dying, if you do get a moment away...you sort of relish it. It's just a small break from the trenches. You're not all 'OMFG HURRY UP!'

It's true you never know what's going on with people, but there's a lot of people who have horrific shit going on in their lives and they're not walking around being pricks. Then again people like that bitch tend to create their own level of misery, and that's sad.

As far as the kid barfing....I can't handle puke. :hiding:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:01 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Holy cow Shutter, that didn't sound like you how you handled the lady in Barnes & Noble!

THAT RABBIT'S DYNAMITE

Like Tarot said, that doesn't sound like someone who has an urgent medical situation at home. It sounds like someone who is self-important and has zero patience.

If I was there I would have applauded. ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:05 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

The bunny will rule the WORLD!

My good friend said the woman's husband was probably having an out of body experience because of being so sick, overtook Corbin's body like a poltergeist and vomited on me for being pissy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:13 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

That woman sounds so bitter and annoying...I bet her husband WISHES he had cancer so he could pass the fuck on and finally get the peace he deserves.

I tend to be a little bit more vocal with people like that. I actually got into it with some chick who sounds amazingly like the one you described as I was getting off a plane. The plane landed, I stood up, got my backpack out of the overhead, and took a step foward since nobody was in the chair in front of me. This chick was two seats ahead of me...so I closed the gap as the passengers ahead of us all stood up and prepared to debark.

Out of nowhere, she starts rambling outloud, "Some people just have no patience!" She was talking to her mom...or who I thought was her mom...and her mom started in on it too. I thought she was talking about someone in front of her, so I basically ignored her and patiently stood behind her. Then she starts saying, "This guy thinks he can crowd me and get off the plane before I do, he has another thing coming!" Then I realized, I was the only guy near her...and I was like 2 feet away patiently standing where I was.

So I continue to stand there and she continues to rant. I had had enough and I said, "Nobody on this plane wants to hear your bitching. We're all waiting to get off the plane. Your attitude isn't helping people leave any faster." OMG...Jew anger ignites! Yeah...think Kyle's mom on South Park...but really really angry. She starts saying, "I wasn't talking about you! Blah blah blah!" I said, "Yeah, because all the women who were near you looked like some guy who was in such a hurry to get off the plane." At this point in time, the aisle ahead of her was clear and she was the holdup. She continued to go off on me and I said, "You're mouth is holding up all the other passengers behind me. Let's wrap it up...some of us have connecting flights to catch." OMG...Israeli ire!!!! She basically stood in front of me blocking the aisle trying to read me the riot act. By this point in time, she had gained the attention of the flight attendants who started making their way down the aisle. I had enough of her crap, so I called her an idiot and simply walked right through her to leave the plane. As I was leaving, I heard a flight attendant tell her to clear the aisle so that the other passengers could leave. That made me giggle. The whooooooooole way down the terminal all I could hear is this chick screaming at me. People are looking back at her and asking, "What is her problem??" I just smiled and replied, "I am."

It never fails...these people who are all uppity are always the ones causing all the grief. They think their shit don't stink and their self-importance takes precedence over everyone else. You did the right thing Shut. I would told that lady to go sit on a block of ice and shut the fuck up.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

That story would have been better if she ended up getting tazed by air port security.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 AM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
Snarky00 wrote:
That story would have been better if she ended up getting tazed by air port security.

Haha that would be great if that happened!

And SHUTSHUT im sorry that bitch was behind i would of smacked her If I was shopping with ya!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:57 AM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Wow Shut. You should get a medal. I drive my wife crazy when she is with me and we run into a situation like that. I tend to either tell them point blank to shut the fuck up or ask them "exactly what seems to be your problem?" or some smart ass answer like "Sorry I didn't realize it was all aout you day". She really hates it when I say that. Probably more then the STFU.

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:22 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

SHUTSHUT wrote:
Started off in Barnes and Noble. I was in line ready to check out when a lady came up behind me and was visibly pissed because there was a line and she had to wait. I ignored her huffing behind me. I handed the check out lady the 2 books and the gift card and was told it would be $.72. I asked her if i could put it on my debit card because I only had 50 cent in cash or would she like me to come back with the money. The lady behind me said, "oh for God's sake I'll pay the 72 cents." I looked at her and said no I will just put it on my card (some businesses need a certain amount to use a card). In the 30 seconds it took for the transaction to be completed I felt my anger rise because of the impatient lady behind me.

I said thanks to the check out lady and turned to the yahoo behind me and said, "thanks for being so patient I know it's hard to wait when you are so busy." I turned and walked away. The lady exclaimed, "It hard to wait when i have a husband dieing of cancer at home!" Now if you had a husband dieing of cancer at home why the fuck would you be at Barnes and Noble? As I was walking away i said , "Yepp, that is tough." And she is yelling, " Why are you being so snotty." I kept walking.

Now I normally am a nice person but come on why do people have to be so pissy to others? She was just looking for a fight and I so wasn't going to keep listening to her being rude. I know how it is when people are dieing of cancer and believe me if it is to the point of death you don't go off to a store and if you need something you ask a fried or relative to go and get it.

Then I go to a restaurant with my mom, step dad and 3 year old son. We had a nice lunch and was so impressed that my kid who never eats anything ate all his corn some fish and 1/2 of his bread. He looks at me and says, mama i don't feel so good. I told him to drink a bit of milk and relax a bit. He gets off his chair comes climbs up on my lap and faced me. I see him turn red and hear a retching noise. Then he snuffs all over me say ,"too much corn mama". Then he snuffs again. My mom helped me take him to the bathroom and i had visions of everyone around us starting to puke like in that movie at a pie eating contest (i don't think they did thank God). I'm standing in the stall with no shirt on trying to figure out how i am going to get out of there. My shirt and sweater were covered in puke and the smell was making me want to vomit. Thank heavens for moms cuz i wore her jacket out of there and Corbin wore his jacket without his sweater on .

Serenity NOW SERENITY NOW!

wow you see this guy everywhere

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:53 AM 

EQ1: Miramicha - retired
WoW: Miramicha - retired
Eve Online Handle: Jake Rivers - active
Astro Empires: Miramicha - simmer
CakvalaSC wrote:
Snarky00 wrote:

Haha that would be great if that happened!

And SHUTSHUT im sorry that bitch was behind i would of smacked her If I was shopping with ya!

Lucky for her it wasn't the Vancouver International airport!

SHUTSHUT should of nixed using the debit card and pulled out a check and wrote it for the 0.72 cents to make that bitch wait an extra 5 minutes while the store clerk went through all the motions of verifying that check.

Offline Profile