I've pwned over 300 times!

travel.discovery.com/fans...ooms7.html<
>
Best Men's Room: The Madonna Inn<
>
<
>
Ok so I have lived in this area for well over 20 years and tonight was the first time I have had a chance to eat dinner here. Really I could care less about the place because the food was not that great and it really never has been. Before tonight I had no idea that this place had one of the world’s best bathrooms and really I could care less they had this distinction but I was curious none the less. <
>
<
>
So after sitting down to dinner and having a few drinks and listening to the people that I am with tell me how great this bathroom was and how it was on this "list" I decided that I needed to take a nice long piss just so I could say I have been in one of the worlds best bathrooms. <
>
<
>
I mosey on down fully ready to take one of the best pisses of my life only to be greeted to what most people would call a horrible bathroom experience ( ok not that bad ). I open the door to this place and I nearly pissed my self laughing because this is by and far not one of the world’s best bathrooms it’s prolly the furthest thing from it. I have seen nicer bathrooms down in TJ then this thing. <
>
<
>
First of all it’s not clean. Now it’s not piss on the floors dirty but seriously the towel dispenser was
oken and there where towels all over the floor. Second this "Waterfall" pisser was just a trough with some water that ran down a rock so that it washed your piss away. Now I don’t know about you dudes but I rather dislike whipping out my dick and taking a piss with 3 other dudes standing right next to you with no partition separating you. I saw 4 guys standing there taking a piss and I wanted to shout " DONT CROSS THE STREAMS!" but I didn’t and tried to find a stall to take a piss in because the "waterfall" only accommodated 4 people and even then it looked like they where about to gang bang each other they were so close. <
>
<
>
Anyways this amazing bathroom only had 2 stalls and holy shit one of them was out of order. Yeah that’s great shit for the one of the best bathrooms in the world. <
>
<
>
I take a rather uneventful piss and head back to my table only to hear the people I am with ask "wasn’t that bathroom amazing?" I quickly reply "No it’s the worst fucking bathroom in the world and who in the fuck wants to stand 2 inches from the dude next to you while holding your dick trying to take a piss?" They quickly reply " But dude the waterfall!" and I say " fuck the waterfall there is a dude holding his dick right next to me I could give a shit about whatever else is in that room."<
>
<
>
<
>
At this point I would like to point out the fact that this "article" was written by a chick and I would suspect that if the women’s room had no stalls and they all had to pop a squat and take a piss right next to each other while a waterfall washed their piss away it would not be one of the best bathrooms in the world. <
>
<
>
Seriously it’s the worst men’s bathroom in the world. That bitch was high as a kite when she tried to pass this off as the best men’s room ever. <
>
Now this one <
>
Mandalay Bay Resort's China Grill Restaurant<
>
travel.discovery.com/fans...ooms2.html<
>
<
>
Is the best bathroom ever and it really does deserve a number 2 spot. You know why it does? Because you don’t see another living soul while you are trying to take your piss. They have private bathrooms! It’s like revolutionary and shit.<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:39 AM 

Here is a pic of the fucking bullshit waterfall. <
>
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:46 AM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

Quote:this "article" was written by a chick <
>
<
>
/QFT!<
>
<
>
I have to agree though, that waterfall looks horrific. I can't even believe that 4 men can or would try to fit in there. Nastiness. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:57 AM 

That's funny, last time I was in Las Vegas I stayed at the Mandalay Bay and I'm 90 percent sure I ate at that resturaunt. Don't remember the bathrooms as being particually memorable, but then I don't tend to really worry about the bathrooms that much. I will give one sort of "famous resturaunt bathroom note" which is that I went to Nobu in New York over the summer and the bathrooms there were disgusting. Towels on the floor disgusting? No, like litterally piss on the floor disgusting. One nasty urinal, one stall with a toilet a foot off the floor, no idea how you'd even use it. Anyway so much for not noticing the bathrooms I guess, but the food was totally worth it. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:56 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

OK, so I am at the Harrah's here in town last Friday. Went to a concert then to the seafood restaurant afterwards. Must have gotten bad shrimp because immediatelty afterwards the siren song of the toilet was playing.<
>
<
>
Automatic flush toilets - great idea on paper, not so great in execution. I hate having to touch anything in a bathroom. But when I am coping a squat, I also don't like having Niagra Falls lapping at my ball bag. The damn thing kept flushing itself while I was trying to empty my bowels of the demon shrimp.<
>
<
>
My bag was dripping wet by the time I was done, I had to stand there under the hand dryer to blow them off - not really but you get the picture - or do you, or did even want to? <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:19 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

I used the white house bathroom yesterday. Its suprisingly not that fancy. Marble tile floor and counters, but the walls just have plain old home depot cheap wood paneling. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:01 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
sound and smell proof stalls that touch the ground..thats the way to go Draagun Dwarvepunter<
>
Retired Necromancer<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:02 PM 

Quote:No, like litterally piss on the floor disgusting.<
>
<
>
Errr, like 99.9 percent of all men's restrooms contain piss on the floor. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:15 PM 

99.9 percent of 500 dollar dinner for 2 resturaunts? I don't think so. Keeping the bathrooms more cleanly than the ones at the high school or movie theatre isn't exactly a tall order if you're running a nice establishment. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:49 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

World best bathroom for getting your shoes wet. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:22 PM 
What? Another Expansion?!
What? Another Expansion?!

You do realize 99% of reviews are based off
ibes or repayment for a sexual favor right!<
>
<
>
I was at a smaller club down in florida in Destin (sp) and they had like 4 or 5 seperate one person bathrooms lined up next to each other....I would like to nominate that for the best bathroom ever because lets be honest.....who the fuck really wants to go to the bathroom with abunch of strangers if they don't have to <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:44 PM 
Noob
Noob

I dunno, if peeing with 4 guys beside you was difficult, imagine this?<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:54 PM 
Cazic Thule owned RoA
Cazic Thule owned RoA

What's on the other side? The female part? haha Marauder Harabakc Goat<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:22 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

I've never understood why men have to pee in groups..
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:43 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
Quote:500 dollar dinner for 2 resturaunts?<
>
<
>
I will cook your meal and lick your balls while you eat for 500 bucks. Draagun Dwarvepunter<
>
Retired Necromancer<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:16 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

How well can you cook? <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:25 AM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage