It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:47 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Friendster Account!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:35 AM 
I've pwned over 300 times!
I've pwned over 300 times!

So this has to be a rave since I found my true identity today. I had been receiving emails to my yahoo account which I never use. Its just my fantasy sports account. Anyways, all the emails were coming from friendster.com, which Ive never been to. At first I assumed just bogus emails making it through yahoos shitty spam filter, but Im getting at least 5 a day now, so I went to check it out. Went to the site, went to the login and said I forgot my password. Got the emailed password which was just my yahoo login in name, and logged in. Either they get very creative with creating bogus accounts these days, or I just have no clue. But here I am... http://www.friendster.com/8504513

I have like 38 pics, some of people working at a hospital, or out to dinner. I was very proud that I am an RN and such. 300 some odd friends. Anyways very neat, and thought Id share. I changed the email and password, and if youd like to really check it out its now...

login - dontfuckingusemyemail@fuckoff.com
pwd - fuckoff

As it turns out they want you to verify your email address but even if you dont you can use the account, super neat.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:42 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Same thing happened to me on myspace. Someone used an old email address I no longer use but check periodically to set up a myspace account. I did about the same thing you did in response.

Offline Profile