It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:27 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 AM 
What does this button do?

The State of Washington pays a percentage of every child support payment made to the child support agencys. The more they make people pay the more they get added to their budget. Its part of the reason WA has such strict child support laws. The entire system is just stupid and needs to be scrapped and remade from scratch. Everyone in the system in WA state should be fired. Fathers in this state get NO rights and now as a tactic the first person to claim the other abuses their child gets custody. Only in 10% of cases is that not true.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Khameir
WoW: Khameir
Rift: Khameir
EQ2: Khameir
LoL: Khameir
SWOR: Khameir
Tarot wrote:
Anyhoo sounds like your friend was very fortunate.

She is. Only reason it went so smoothly is because her (now) Ex agreed to go to the hearing. It's all gravy for me, I get to be a godfather...HAHAHA.

And Willey is right. WA is quite possibly the most fucked up state when it comes to Child Support and Custody issues (right next to Cali).

Here, if you have a case of a couple with 2 kids getting divorced...lets say the woman is a drug addict and the father just has some anger issues. If the woman says that she was abused in any way/shape/form by her husband, no matter if she herself has previous drug convictions and or has been to rehab, 9 times out of 10 she will get sole custody of the children. Mine and Sola's Uncle could go on all day about how fucked up it is here...he's been through the system quite a few times because of his Ex-Wife.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:44 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Don't people that give their kids up for adoption sign off their obligations?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:52 PM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Quote:
've had friends on both sides of this sort of issue.

One friend was divorcing her husband (back in March) and during the time period for it to become finalized, she started dating this other guy and got pregnant. Because she was pregnant before the divorce was final, the state (of Washington) declared automatically that her soon to be ex-husband was the father. She and her soon to be ex-husband had to attend a Court Hearing so he (the ex) could declare that the child was not his. In doing so, he did have to legally sign away any rights as father of the child. The father was present and he signed the same document stating he was the father and would take all responsibility etc etc...

The other friend. He was dating this chick (whom was also a friend of mine), in a similar fashion to Wizardly. They had unprotected sex numerous times, but her passion for getting drunk wasn't to his liking...so he dumped her. A few weeks went by, she calls me to tell me that shes pregnant and he's the father. I'm like "You better tell him." She did. Well, she applied for state aid because she just didn't make enough to support herself. In WA State, if you're a single mother and you apply for state aid, the state demands to know who the father is...so the state can set up child support. The same thing would've happened at the birth of the child anyway. Well, since he's being pointed out as the father...the state starts sending him all the legal shit and papers telling him how much money he's going to have to start shelling out. He gets pissed. So, he invokes his right to a paternity test. In classic talk show style, turned out he wasn't the father. Turns out that she was fucking some other guy while they were dating.

And the lesson here????

Stay the fuck away from Khameir's girl friends...

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Jateki wrote:

Technically, yes. Problem is, you could give up your kid for adoption then turn around years later (well, before the child is 18) and sue for custody of your child back. There are quite a few notable cases of that happening, though I can't say right off hand how many times the abandoning parent has actually won. I'd have to go take a look...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Khameir wrote:
Jateki wrote:

Technically, yes. Problem is, you could give up your kid for adoption then turn around years later (well, before the child is 18) and sue for custody of your child back. There are quite a few notable cases of that happening, though I can't say right off hand how many times the abandoning parent has actually won. I'd have to go take a look...

That's not what I was thinking. Could the people who adopted the kid turn around and sue the biological parent for support or their estate if they were dead?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:54 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

Jateki wrote:
Khameir wrote:
Jateki wrote:

That's not what I was thinking. Could the people who adopted the kid turn around and sue the biological parent for support or their estate if they were dead?

In theory, yes. The adopters would have to find a legal precedence to do so, but I'm sure there is on out there somewhere...if you're willing to pay for the lawyer who can argue the case. Johnny Cochran would've been perfect.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 PM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

EQ1: Tarot
WoW: Redfeathers
Jateki wrote:
Khameir wrote:
Jateki wrote:

No, because in an adoption the court severs the parental rights. In cases of sperm donors, no 'court' terminated the parental obligations...they were terminated by contract. And the parent does not have a right to sign away a child's right to support (per the court who decided a sperm donor had to pay support).

Now, had that same sperm donor gone to court and had his rights severed...he could never be held liable for support, unless the court's decision was overturned (wouldn't happen), or there was a legal issue with the severance (which can happen, but usually in instances where the parent is fighting termination of rights, or later wants their child back).

Here's the jist, in a contract of that nature, one person is 'acting' on behalf of the child, but the court has stated the later lawsuit on behalf of the child is valid, because signing away the child's rights isn't valid, thus the contract is void by it's nature. When a court does it, it's a decision (not a contract) and the court either acts on behalf of the child, or someone is appointed to represent the interests of the child to the court.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:22 AM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 PM 

Quote:
I'm aware of at least one case (and I'm certain there are far more) where a man is paying support for a child not biologically his, because the divorce was not finalized.

I used to live in an apartment complex with a guy who was paying child support on a child that wasn't his, proven by DNA, and had been for 4 years. He was still fighting it, but according to the judge someone has to pay support. It eventually made the local news and I am pretty sure he isn't paying any more. The point being, get a lawyer early.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:23 PM 

Guurn wrote:
Quote:
I'm aware of at least one case (and I'm certain there are far more) where a man is paying support for a child not biologically his, because the divorce was not finalized.

I used to live in an apartment complex with a guy who was paying child support on a child that wasn't his, proven by DNA, and had been for 4 years. He was still fighting it, but according to the judge someone has to pay support. It eventually made the local news and I am pretty sure he isn't paying any more. The point being, get a lawyer early.

That happens a lot in Washington.

Some crap about "having a relationship" with the child. Basically, they want someone to pay, and you are as good as anyone else.

Remember, the WEAKEST argument in law is: "but it's not fair!!!"

--J.D.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:02 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
just go away....

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:00 AM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

Guurn wrote:
Quote:

You know what's kinda bullshit though, take that SAME scenario in another state...where the guy believes the kid was his for years...then finds out 'nope not yours'...but he wants a relationship with the kid? Too bad, so sad, you're not the father.

There's a lot of those cases too. Bleh.

Not to take to too OT (as it's probably really something that should almost be it's own topic) but...I don't even know what 'fair' would be. Leaving it up to the non-biological parent (when they have acted as a parent) seems unfair to the kid. Someone (either gender, but probably more often men) could decide that when they're done with the biological parent they can also skip out on the kid too. That's unfair to the kid. Or the biological parent could decide when they're done, fuck the non-biological parent and refuse to allow them in the kid's life.

Same with a biological parent (always men) who do not want the child but can have no say for obvious reasons in abortion. I can understand their cries of 'NOT FAIR'...but it's not fair to the child to have one parent ignore their legal responsibilities. And moms can get screwed in another way...if they have the child but want to put it up for adoption, and dad says 'No'...the mother could end up paying the child support to the father. Not as common but happens.

Anyway, there's just no easy answer unfortunately. And in instances of deception the law is essentially refusing to punish the child for the deception of the mother, but while I can understand that (and agree it's not 'fair' but no answer is...) when the father has been a parent over a period of time, it seems absurd when they haven't been, but are ordered to pay the support anyway.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:41 AM 
WoW Guru
WoW Guru

DoctorX wrote:
Guurn wrote:
Quote:

That happens a lot in Washington.

Some crap about "having a relationship" with the child. Basically, they want someone to pay, and you are as good as anyone else.

Remember, the WEAKEST argument in law is: "but it's not fair!!!"

--J.D.

It has to do with being head of household in the State of Wa for a predetermined amount of time. I believe it was actually written into law after a few cases.

In short, don't move to WA if you've got a troubled marriage!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:50 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

EQ1: Syuni D'zpecyzczn
Fetal Murder in the News:

Quote:
In a phone recording, the examiner's office announced they had "positively identified the remains found," adding "fetal remains were also recovered."
The cause of death was still pending, the office said in the 2:15 p.m. recording.
Cutts has been charged with two counts of murder related to the deaths of Davis and her unborn baby.

From http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/24/missing.woman/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:52 AM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Well, I did what any mature, responsible adult would do in a situation like this. I told my parents. When she messaged me online the other day I had my mother standing over my shoulder. She quickly came to the conclusion that the girl is nuts, and fabricated the entire thing. It would be nice to be 100% certain, but I guess there is just no way I can be. So I will just forget about it, and if a child shows up my doorstep in 7 months I can blame my parents. Hooray. Once again I'm at work, so I don't have the conversation here. I'd like to post it at some point, so you can all judge for yourselves if the girl is crazy.

I'm pretty sure she has been screening her phone calls. I had tried to call her home from a restricted number many times over the last few days, and the phone would ring a different number of times each time before the machine would pick up. I still want some sort of payback, so I am going to call again in a couple of days, in the hope of catching her off guard. I want to get through to her parents. She seemed terrified by the idea of them finding out. I have no legal recourse for her nasty behavior, so it's the least I can do to get even.

Also, I had unprotected sex with a girl on Wednesday. I know what you're gonna say. It's like playing Russian roulette with my penis. Maybe I just subconsciously want to be a deadbeat dad. I dunno. Anyways, I believe I promised pics. Yes, that's me with the black bar. Wish I could get on facebook at work...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:56 AM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Yup. You're an idiot.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:02 AM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

EQ1: Qindyin
WoW: Tgurok
Those pics blurt out one thing:

"Ride bareback at your own risk, side effects could include: herpes, burning while pissing, itching and other side effects, usually not severe enough to stop riding"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 AM 
Do you smell that?

I'd pee in her butt.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:07 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

EQ1: Cicely
In the second picture, where she is wearing the teal bra... what is that on her left arm? On the inside? A rash, burn, something else?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:29 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Two patches containing a total of 125 mg of morphine. She bought me that bed set.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:42 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
Glad to see the rich chick could afford a $79 bed.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

My dorm at school.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:53 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:08 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

This thread is a joke to be sure. However, I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:22 PM 

WTFEVER this is the best thread on this board right now!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

She is absolutely fuckable, so hats off.

Why the hell are you continuing to hit snatch without a condom?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 PM 

Wizardly wrote:
Well, I did what any mature, responsible adult would do in a situation like this. I told my parents. When she messaged me online the other day I had my mother standing over my shoulder. She quickly came to the conclusion that the girl is nuts, and fabricated the entire thing. It would be nice to be 100% certain, but I guess there is just no way I can be. So I will just forget about it, and if a child shows up my doorstep in 7 months I can blame my parents.

I'm pretty sure she has been screening her phone calls. I had tried to call her home from a restricted number many times over the last few days, and the phone would ring a different number of times each time before the machine would pick up. I still want some sort of payback, so I am going to call again in a couple of days, in the hope of catching her off guard. I want to get through to her parents. She seemed terrified by the idea of them finding out. I have no legal recourse for her nasty behavior, so it's the least I can do to get even.

Also, I had unprotected sex with a girl on Wednesday. I know what you're gonna say. It's like playing Russian roulette with my penis.

"Can't help fools!"

--J.D.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

yeah pull out or something.. shit and that don't help with the nasties you can catch from cooterz

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:37 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

btw you should post the 'good' pics of her.. at least links to em with a nsfw tag.. yeah just for reference

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

WoW: Drajeck
Something feels dirty and wrong about posting pictures of an ex that were surely not meant for public viewing. Some of your dialogue also sounds like its hard to tell who the crazy one is. I wonder if she is telling her friends about a crazy stalker that keeps calling from different phones.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:16 PM 
I schooled the old school.
I schooled the old school.

When he said, "It's my parents' fault!" and "oh btw I had unprotected sex again on Wednesday," I started to wonder if this was a hoax. It's gotta be, or this is just the stupidest person on the Internet, ever.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:17 PM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
I vote for secret option #3, "All of the above"

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:27 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

I vote we change the first letter of Xardioso to T.

That is all.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

this thread is a riot... Thanks for the entertainment. And she is pretty hot, ill give it that.

Although, I dont think i could ever personally put up pics of chicks who have pissed me off before... Especially the special ones... dang

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:31 PM 
Lois Lane!

digilos wrote:
yeah pull out or something..

That doesn't keep you from getting pregnant, fyi!

(ok, so maybe YOU, being a man wouldn't get pregnant, but the chick you're sleeping with might...)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:35 PM 

I know a couple (married now) who got pregnant from grinding... Through her cotton panties. He had is junk out but she kept her panties on. I know these people well enough to know they are not kidding and this is not some lie. CRAZY but true.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:02 AM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
jizz anywhere near the vulva can = pregnancy.

of course, you learn this in a decent sex ed class :p

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:49 AM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

I'm willing to start passing the hat for a vasectomy...I'll even toss in the first $5.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 AM 

Make sure you use the proper tool:

--J.D.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:48 AM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

Austy: something tells me Xard's parents know that firsthand

Of course, the only 100% way is to abstain :p

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:40 AM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

I might as well explain. Telling my parents was the advice of a lawyer. I am currently working for a judge, and I work closely with the judge's law clerk. Who happens to be a friend of my parents. She was one of the first people I told, and from the beginning her advice was to go to my parents for help. The reasoning being that if the girl is pregnant they would find out eventually anyway. Better they should find out now and be able to give me advice.

My parents, having seen one of my conversations with the girl, decided, with near certainty, that she was merely deranged, and not actually pregnant. Their advice was to cut off all contact. So now, should it turn out that they were wrong, they have some degree of obligation to assist me. Not a legal obligation necessarily. It's just the dynamic of family. And like I said, they *are* lawyers.

Anyways, I didn't make this up myself, it was the advice of the clerk, who is one of the smartest people I've ever met. I trust her judgment more than the Lanys Community's, sorry to say. Though I do appreciate the advice from those who have provided it.

Yes, I should have used a condom with this girl. I relied on her claim that she was sterile. Obviously some of you feel that I was gullible to believe her. Unfortunately, relationships do require some degree of trust. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do. You can always get burned. People lie and cheat and steal. Guess I'd better invest in some condoms.

Everything I've said is true. Although I did tell things in such a manner as to get you all turned-on. I've been ribbed for your pleasure. What a lubricious thread. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:35 AM 
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll

Wizardly wrote:
I might as well explain. Telling my parents was the advice of a lawyer. I am currently working for a judge, and I work closely with the judge's law clerk. Who happens to be a friend of my parents. She was one of the first people I told, and from the beginning her advice was to go to my parents for help. The reasoning being that if the girl is pregnant they would find out eventually anyway. Better they should find out now and be able to give me advice.

My parents, having seen one of my conversations with the girl, decided, with near certainty, that she was merely deranged, and not actually pregnant. Their advice was to cut off all contact. So now, should it turn out that they were wrong, they have some degree of obligation to assist me. Not a legal obligation necessarily. It's just the dynamic of family. And like I said, they *are* lawyers.

Telling your parents was a smart thing to do. As far as the "and now they HAVE to help"...get your head out of your ass. Your parents involved themselves in this mess because they obviously care about you. They'd help you if things went sideways for the same reason, not because you believe some psuedo-obligation occurs if their suggested advice fails.

Quote:
Anyways, I didn't make this up myself, it was the advice of the clerk, who is one of the smartest people I've ever met. I trust her judgment more than the Lanys Community's, sorry to say. Though I do appreciate the advice from those who have provided it.

Never hurts to get good advice from people you trust, but again, very smart idea to involve your mom.

Quote:
Yes, I should have used a condom with this girl. I relied on her claim that she was sterile. Obviously some of you feel that I was gullible to believe her. Unfortunately, relationships do require some degree of trust. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do. You can always get burned. People lie and cheat and steal. Guess I'd better invest in some condoms.

Trust is something which is built over time. So is a relationship. If you want to try to snowjob in your posts, by all means...try. People around here have pretty good bullshit sensors though (hence I'm calling you on it). I sincerely hope you're not trying to bullshit yourself here though...but I think you are (hence I'm calling you on it).

You fucked this chick bareback w/in 24 hours of meeting physically meeting her. Unless someone can prove to me they just came out of living in a sterile bubble all their lives, there's no one I "trust" that much. The fact that you made the exact same mistake AGAIN so quickly after all this shit, is just absolutely fucking retarded.

Try thinking with the big head, and not your cock.

Wizardly wrote:
Everything I've said is true. Although I did tell things in such a manner as to get you all turned-on. I've been ribbed for your pleasure. What a lubricious thread. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Being able to laugh at yourself is a very good thing, makes life a lot easier to get through. But try to also learn from the fuck-ups, or look forward to repeating them until you get the lesson. Seriously. Do you EVER want to go through this shit again? Think about that, and start carrying some condoms.

Hell, I bet your mom would be MORE than happy to buy you a big box of 'em. ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:44 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

EQ1: Elidrin
WoW: Avelle
Bone her again and post more pictures.

Avelle 75 PLD/DRG/DRK/BRD
Midgardsormr - Active again
Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

elidrin wrote:
Bone her again and post more pictures.

edit: Since my sarcasm isn't really clear, I'm telling you to do it again because you obviously have a problem keeping it in your pants. Which I don't blame you, she looked like fun. But to go through this ordeal and be like "LOL I boned some other girl this without protection again" is retarded.

Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:48 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

Fucking shit. I remember why I hate this forum now, you can't edit your post. Which is kinda good too. Anyways, that line should have read something like "LOL I boned some other girl this week without protection again".

Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:37 PM 
Lois Lane!

Eli is tarded.

<3

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 PM 

Wizardly wrote:

Did she advise you not to use condoms . . . again?

--J.D.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 AM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
yet another sharp stick that seems to have worked...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:21 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

EQ1: Faeadari
WoW: Faeadari

Not work safe picture: http://www.astradur.is/menu/kynsjukdoma ... herpes.jpg

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:11 PM 
Loading,Please Wait...
Loading,Please Wait...

Herpes sure looks painful!

Elidrin 75 Paladin
Midgardsormr - Retired
Elidrin 65 Ranger
Lanys T'Vyl - Retired

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:54 PM 
Do you smell that?

http://www.imgshost.com/uploads/d3fdedfbb6.jpg

Last edited by Lou on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.
changed image to link even though I still dont get it

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:43 PM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery

Offline Profile