It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:08 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:39 PM 
I schooled the old school.

Neesha must have hit some nerves; look at all the butthurt posts!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:56 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

The correct Lanys term is "bandwagoning", Fribur.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:09 PM 
The New Iris - Never Forget

I think that there is something to be said about people who blindly defend that which is covered in shit. There's also something to be said about people like Depx who, to me, is seemingly new to this community and its ways. We could all reminisce about how in the good 'ole days, people like this would get strung up and hung. Fact is, today, it doesn't matter.

Xianle, was - and most likely still is a cheap whore who puts out for cash. Despite putting fancy words like "cocktail waitress" around it to wrap up the skankyness of it all, when you get down to it it is damn right cheap. The fact that she even allowed pictures being taken of her getting money from some azn guy and strapping them in her thong should tell you something, let alone the fact that they ended up on the Lanys forums. Despite your intentions, and despite that small brain of yours insisting on protecting skanks, that is what she is - a cheap fuck for a buck. The Internet is a place where freedom of speech is at its peak, and little buckets of pre-cum who insist on censoring opinions or whining about the maliciousness of posts on an internet community forum from Everquest need some of the good 'ole inmate treatment.

This is what people call "calling it as they see it". How do you avoid getting shat on? Behave like a fucking normal person and not someone who would be better off being erased from the genepool of humanity.

As for Neesha, there's no surprise that his shit still stinks. He was a grand scale hypocrit back then, and apparently still is. Dola actually got it right with the picture above. Even retards can get attention if they cry loud enough.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:05 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

Depx is about as new to the community as we are. Just because you are trying to change your ways and be portrayed as "informative Curse-Gaming.com employee and interweb preacher, Negumi" doesn't mean we don't remember you being as much of a jackass on the boards as the next guy.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:22 PM 

Are you on crack? I have no problems being a complete dickwad to idiots like you openly. Who the fuck is trying to hide anything? I'm not sorry that I got a job doing what I like and have a lot of experience in makes you jealous you sad fuck. Fact of the matter is, some of you may like the shit I work with, some of you may not - *I* honestly don't give a flying fuck.

The only thing I'm preaching is the same as I always have - fuckwads and retards such as yourself are better off kept out of view of society.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:32 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

Quote:
Behave like a fucking normal person and not someone who would be better off being erased from the genepool of humanity

Surely you can see the irony in that statement coming from you, as well as the irony in you making that statement in the same post where you called me a hypocrit[e].

ps: Lots of the information on Curse, even some of the stuff that you provide, is useful. So, kudos to them (and now to you since you are part of that team) for that and for the service that they provide. Some of the preachy, holier-than-thou stuff that you have written is a bit much, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:22 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Hahaha, oh man! The Xianle thing seems to come back up like once a year. As the primary enactor of "all that dramas", I would like to suggest that the issue dies a peaceful death.

It's pretty lame to say "oh you can bash person X but NOT PERSON Y THAT'S UNFAIR AND WRONG!" I mean, I suppose I can see the victimization angle, but everyone's favorite Lanys hobag distributed those pictures in the first place, and the various people she manipulated and took advantage of deserve to be heard for their own opinions.

And to Nimloth: you've always been a big talker, but I think what you're doing with the cursed-gaming dynasty is pretty leet. DB sites make my job as a designer easier in a lot of ways. I'm a big fan of accessibility, and with the lowest common denominator of the MMO gamer so goddamn low, a good deal of content would go completely unused due to difficulty/complexity without DB sites there to provide all the answers.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:27 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

Quote:
I can't help but point out the irony of this coming from you, when of all the posts I've ever seen made on the Lanys forums, some of the most downright mean ones have come from you. Sure you may consider such instances as being a 'dick on a message board' but I don't pause in calling it borderline hateful.

Same thought occurred to me as well while reading that. It's really hard to take Neesha seriously when it comes to him telling us we should stop being dicks.

My personal favorite part is where he says we're just disagreeing with the lock to bitch because our lives are devoid and meaningless. Poor guy can't get past one post without proving his point about being a dick.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:15 PM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

WoW: Drajeck
If OJ told you that stabbing your wife was wrong, would you insist that since it was OJ that said it, stabbing your wife must be ok?

I am in no way trashing Neesha with that comparison, just pointing out how ridiculous the current line of posts is. It doesn't matter who delivers the message if the words are correct.

Let this one die, it's uglier than even our group should be.

Venen: I'd be happy to continue our discussion at another time, because I find it interesting.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:05 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

I've seen that argument many times, including the infamous faux-fallacy of argument "ad logicam", whereby a conclusion isn't necessarily wrong just because the logic leading to it is flawed. I could still reason the sky is blue because leprechauns made it that way, for example, and I'd still be right.

That's not how life works, though. For every one time some idiot is right about something in spite of their tinfoil-hat logic, there will be the other 100,000,000 nuts who are dead wrong. It's a game of odds.

Sure, it was completely possible that Britney was a virgin because she said she was, but I think we all knew the truth. People's reputations have a bearing on the likelihood that what they say is true or meaningful.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:07 PM 
Master Baiter
Master Baiter

Quote:
Now let's say that Miss X is a fucking hypocrite and has had several abortions, does her message become any more right?

Bashing Xianle isn't wrong just because a hypocrite says it is.

Just to be clear, I was responding to Bzalthek there.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:11 PM 

Quote:
If OJ told you that stabbing your wife was wrong, would you insist that since it was OJ that said it, stabbing your wife must be ok?

Just to clarify, I do think bashing Xianle was wrong(albeit not lockable/banned IMHO). I was just pointing out the irony of it coming from Neesha.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:06 PM 

woah, migenzo! Long time dude :P

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:00 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Long ass time for both of you dudes. What's crackin?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:04 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

Quote:
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Excellent quote.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:42 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Khameir
WoW: Khameir
Rift: Khameir
EQ2: Khameir
LoL: Khameir
SWOR: Khameir
If I turn this thread into a drinking game, what should the first 5 rules be?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:48 PM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
Everytime Neesah puts his foot in his mouth, DRINK!

Fuck that was a new bottle

hic!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:43 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

So basically to sum up the happenings since I stopped visiting at the ezboard switch: everyone still bitches about the mods, we all still have pictures of xianle naked (thanks garudor, and seeing your name again made me smile), neesha still complains about everything, and the "good old days" are still discussed much, much more than the present? Good to see some things never change.

P.S. Who the fuck registered my name here already?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:47 PM 
The Lurker at the Threshold

EQ1: Vanamar
WoW: Kallaystra
Rift: Tarathia
When you run the ezboard->phpbb import tool, it registers nicknames.

You should have read the announcement about how to get your nick :(

World of Warcraft: Kallaystra, Gweila, Steakumn, Tarathia [ Feathermoon/Horde ]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:50 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Good to see ya back in the mix homie. Stick around, start some shit.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:04 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

EQ1: Qindyin
WoW: Tgurok
if he'd like.. I could release the old name and then rename his current some merchant, or he could give me or cak his email addy so he can activate the old one.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:14 AM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

:laughing5:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 AM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
and Aste comes out of hiding?

wow

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:07 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

I just stopped by the other say and saw this. After more than three and a half years it just becomes funny.

And Draagun. Without a flame as a response (I know it will be hard for you), can you refresh my memory as to who you are?

I don't recognize you from anywhere other than the boards...but hey, your assessment was absolutely correct! 2 points. I must have really done a number on you for you to be mad at me this long.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Unless you were there, you don't understand the nuances of the guild we had, nor would you know what as serious undertaking it was. The people involved weren't end gamers, they just wanted to see the end. We did the same kinds of things other guilds did to win races etc, and I will admit that when the FIRST Iris was around, I was 15 years old and didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground.

It's funny how nobody remembers the Iris community service nights that got countless people who were guildless, or in lower guilds their epics weapons. And I don't recall denying anyone (unless there was a viable reason) permisssion to come and get flagged for the planes with us. I'm sorry that some of yo had people leave their guilds to play with us, I guess there must have been something there for them that they wanted. That was a choice that THEY made, not me.

I stand by my leadership of these womderful people who devoted so much of their time to getting to where we ended, and beyond in Aphelion who did quite well in EQ1 and is now with Oryx I believe in WoW (GG guys). My officers and I took a group of under-experienced people and got pretty far. To me, that was the most rewarding thing I did in game and I will be proud of that for a long time.

Again, if some of you were offended by something that I did in the first couple of Iris' (and I agree they were a joke) then I'm sorry. I truly feel that because of people like Ravarian (who I think I booted from Iris iirc...which is why he might be mad at me) and others who jumped on the hate wagon because Rising Chaos and Seige stopped being the novelty really killed the potential of a good guild.

Anyway, be safe :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:14 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
Penis Aste .. P E N I S!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:34 PM 

I have to admit, Aphelion was some seriously fun times :P

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:52 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Hey Anthony, how've you been? You're not still driving that two-tone ford focus are you?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:58 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

he now drives a brownish ford probe

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:23 PM 
What? Another Expansion?!
What? Another Expansion?!

Quote:
he now drives a brownish ford probe

Is this a gay joke? Seriously.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:35 PM 

Quote:
It's funny how nobody remembers the Iris community service nights that got countless people who were guildless, or in lower guilds their epics weapons. And I don't recall denying anyone (unless there was a viable reason) permisssion to come and get flagged for the planes with us. I'm sorry that some of yo had people leave their guilds to play with us, I guess there must have been something there for them that they wanted. That was a choice that THEY made, not me.

It wasnt' all rosie though, and there's more than just that thread out there.

I wish I could be more specific, but I can't. I do remember, though, that my family guild at the time (of which I was an officer) hated you, Aste, and refused to have anything to do with you. Weird thing is, it's been too long, and I can't remember why. I remember once your guild came into Kael to kill Vindi, or Statue, or AoW (I don't remember /sigh) and asked if we wanted to join you since we were in zone... and immediately our whole guild chat was like "fuck no" when it was brought up, because of you.

I have no hate for you anymore, since I just don't remember stuff. I mean hell, it's been years. But damn you were an asshole in that thread, heh.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:07 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

I would guess Fribur, that at one point your guild was forming for a mob, and some sort of race happened or something of the like.

Iris existed in a very strange time when guilds capable of killing powerful constested mobs were all developing at the same time.

I rememeber having to race many more guilds than FL/Visions ever did (at least to the degree that there was a viable chance that you could lose the race).

So, in order to advance, you needed to put your guild first, and all others second.

There was a time when Mythic Legends/Semper Simul were about to attempt their first Yelinak raid and were set up in front of the room buffing etc. Hell, they might have been there well before us. We saw he was up, zoned in, and met them in front of the room. I told their leadership that they either engaged in 2 minutes or we would. They didn't meet the deadline, we engaged, and won.

I'm not going to tell you I'm proud of doing that, but there comes a time where the balance between gearing your people and being nice to others is a little off. I sat in PoG with Visions one time and they were just about ready to engage Tunare after clearing all day. Newly formed Fallen Legacy with Clancy yelling and screaming zoned in and killed her. (I'm pretty sure thats how it went).

It happened, a lot. But instead of two or three guilds yelling at each other about racing to mobs, it was 10-15 guilds in Velious, Planes, Luclin, etc. yelling and screaming. I've been at the winning end, and the losing end of a race, and losing made us a little bit quicker next time. I don't think you'll ever talk to a guildleader that raced me that would tell you that I threw a fit.

So anyway, yeah, there was that stuff. There was Uzziell in he first Iris (although I didnt know how bad he was or even that he was Uzziell when he approached me on his cleric twink Medd). I can only tell you that at no point were my officers or myself malicious or disingenuous. I can't and won't speak for my members, but there were many times people were booted for behavior that wasn't what we wanted from them.

Thats the best explanation I can give you Fribur. If you remember, please PM me :)

Was that brown probe thing a gay joke? I think I'm with heebo on that one.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:10 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

PS...

Yeah Fribur, I was an asshole. I guess I felt at the time that my guild was being ganged up on and I tried to protect them...although I failed.

If I had it to do over again, I probably would have just let it go. Reading the posts I made, I can only tell you that I met people's lashing out with information that they had no idea about with lashing out with information that I had no idea about :)

enjoy the redundancy on that one :)

Be safe kids.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:17 PM 
Is She Hot?
Is She Hot?

It's a reference to an old Bob and Tom skit

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:26 PM 

One thing that's always confused me was that Aste was the leader of Iris 1.0 right? Everyone always seems to talk about those times with fond memories. Did Aste turn into BIZZARO-Aste at some point there, or was there an intense feeling of nostalgia that nothing could be Iris 1.0 again and it was taken out on Aste?

Feel free to give the cliff notes version.

Regardless Iris had a bunch of great people. I would take their collective word for it if they thought something was wrong - but at the same time Aste never quite seemed to be a spawn of the devil himself either. Couldn't we just have all gotten along?!?!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:48 PM 
For the old school!
For the old school!

EQ1: Syuni D'zpecyzczn
I loled.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:19 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Hey Venen. The first Iris isn't the one you're thinking of I don't think. Iris 1 was a guild I threw together just for the sake of it really. There wasn't a lot of cohesion or anything that resembled order really.

I don't want to say that I took the brunt of anything really, I think that people got the wrong impression from the stuff that I stated above to Fribur.

Getting along is pretty subjective I suppose. We did a lot of things that people took exception to. Were we a little too big for our britches? Probably. But I think any guild leader who had a guild with the potential we had would have done the same thing. I didn't hold a grudge against anyone. Even though Intin did some underhanded things during the end, he took the players we raised from babies places we never expected to go, and for that I owe him my respect.

I really couldn't believe I came across this thread. I was actually just looking for Myschief to see how she was doing :)

I guess its good to have open dialogue about this stuff though. Somebody said they thought about it at work the other day so apparently people still might have some questions, which I will be glad to address.

As far as being the spawn of the devil goes...nah. People need somebody to hate. We were an easy target. Simple as that.

Everyone who started a guild around the time we did that was shooting for the end game had some street cred (even Bigole with Rising Chaos). I simply didn't. I didn't have friends like Givin to come to my defense with a well placed "shut the fuck up or I'll cockslap you with my awesome flames" statement so it was just me. I don't harbor any hard feelings though.

Be safe.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

EQ1: Kimennifer
WoW: Kymen
LoL: InfinityBMX
Wow, Aste lives! Good to hear from you. I was one of those "under-experienced" people that joined up when Iris was reincarnated. One of my best friends IRL (Traxor) was in Iris during Velious and college gave me the free time I needed to finally level up. I learned more about the game the first few weeks with Aste, Kaiman, Intin, etc. than I did the first 16 months or so I had played before Iris. Iris (and then Aphelion) showed me the time of my life and I really miss everyone involved.

From what I remember, Aphelion formed because Aste wasn't playing much and the officers felt we needed leadership that was active and made informed decisions. Aste gave me a chance and I grew a lot because of him. He'll always be a winner in my book.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 PM 
I've pwned over 300 times!
I've pwned over 300 times!

I definitely can't comment on end game stuff, and I only knew Aste by association with some pretty some nice people. I can say he was one of the few players in the post-Kunark release that were featured in WTFComics. I think Straha knew him, how well I can't say.

http://67.15.103.230/archive.html?294_23

I never figured on being able to stay at the keyboard long enough to participate in high end raids, so I pretty much didn't pay any attention to the guild drama associated with it, other than to be pretty amused by how intensely emotional some people got about it in threads on Lanys.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:02 AM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

thats my favorite strip ;)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:34 AM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
No, No...

I do not drive the Two Tone Ford anymore or a Brown Probe... I do drive this!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:54 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Khameir
WoW: Khameir
Rift: Khameir
EQ2: Khameir
LoL: Khameir
SWOR: Khameir
Cak, someone stole your license plate!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Quote:
I sat in PoG with Visions one time and they were just about ready to engage Tunare after clearing all day. Newly formed Fallen Legacy with Clancy yelling and screaming zoned in and killed her. (I'm pretty sure thats how it went).

But it was this type of stuff that made EQ fun, right?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:07 AM 
Destroyer of Douchenozzles

EQ1: Givin
WoW: Tacklebery
In all honestly, back in the Tunare days all we did was do a /who Attuke while Visions were in growth. If he wasn't on, we knew there was no way they could kill the mob.

So we took her.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 AM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Quote:
I sat in PoG with Visions one time and they were just about ready to engage Tunare after clearing all day. Newly formed Fallen Legacy with Clancy yelling and screaming zoned in and killed her. (I'm pretty sure thats how it went).

I remember that day. I do miss those FL and 7D days, they were always fun and energetic! I think that was one of the first times I broke character and Miggent or someone bout died from disbelief. We won some, we lost some, but damn that always got the heart pumpin.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:59 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

Speaking of Tunare, I remember having a Tunare pet and dueling Aste after we killed her (after Iris spent all day clearing to her). This was the most unfortunate result:

Remember, kids, those dudes with like 1,000,000,000 hp in PoG don't need to be killed in order to kill Tunare.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

haha yeah, I remember that.

manbitch =P

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:12 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Gah, all this time and Aste’s still the manipulative, charismatic snake he’s always been. He’s still choosing his words to get you to feel sorry for him and to think that he wasn’t really a bad guy… until he stabs you in the back to suit his purposes. He’ll probably try to deny it, don’t fall for it! I miss a lot of people from EQ, I still keep in touch with some of them, but he’s the one person I’m glad to be rid of.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Then don't read his posts.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Nelarae
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Nelarae,

I could post logs that would make the people on this forum think that you should be committed. Yeah, you know the ones.

Unfortunately, I made a promise to you that I'd never divulge what you said to me and Negin. I guess keeping that promise still makes me a manipulative sneeky snake!

Remember? I bet you do.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

ohhhhhhh

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:21 PM 
Bridge Dweller

FATALITY

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:42 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Good memories.... even if you were more of a lurker instead of a poster here for years, was always great entertainment.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:24 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

This thread continues to deliver.

The early days of Fallen Legacy and the races with Visions are still some of the best and worst times I've ever had playing a game. Damn, those were the days. Killing Tunare in front of Visions almost made up for that morning we got trained with Tormax. Zoning in and killing Cazic with ROA in the zone was another memorable event. Another thing I’ll never forget is when we learning Yelinak and Nokk was using that knockback weapon to get him out of his lair, man that was funny. Intin was a good guy as well and I had a really good time playing with him in Aphelion after CQ went to WoW.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:36 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

LOL, you just proved my point. First, you use a threat to try to manipulate me, then you say something to make people think that you're the "good guy".

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:49 PM 
What does this button do?
What does this button do?

Rift: Bigteeth
Eve Online Handle: Bigteeth
What's going on, all the ancient people are coming back.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:49 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

What are you hoping to accomplish with this? Is everyone supposed to magically hate him (again?) just because you say so or does it just make you feel good to bitch?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:55 PM 
Everquest Rocks!
Everquest Rocks!

Kim,

Paladins suck =P

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:04 PM 
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!
Uh, I mean EZboard Sux!

Bite me Ass the Phagtasmist :P

Paladins own life.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next