It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:09 PM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

EQ1: Phread Ritesaid
WoW: Chipps (Sombrero)
It was about a normal day as it gets here in Millenium City. My name... well I have been known by a lot of names, but for now you can call me Nick Devil. Some might call me a superhero. I don't know about that. For now just call me one of the Arcana.

But as I was saying, I got a call from the M City Police. The flat foots asked me if I could pop in. So, I 'ported in to see what the hubub was.

To me, this seemed weird. My first thought was that maybe the Priestess, one of my fellow Arcana, was trying to get me more involved in mortal crimefighting. But I've known her for a couple thousand years, and underhandedness just isn't in her playbook.

I figured to be on the safe side I should call in a little extra muscle. The only Arcana that was in the area and available was Fallen Star. She agreed to meet me at the museum.

Now, we knew there was some Lemurian relic thing going on, so we figured it must have something to do with that. Soon as we got in we found these mugs harassing some nice lady.Image
So we took care of them no problem.

And that was when she walked in.

When I saw her, you could've knocked me over with a feather. Of all the dames in all the joints I've ever been, she was the last one I'd ever expect to see in a place like this. Not only was I shocked to see her, but she looked good. Her threads indicated that she was doing good for herself. She still had a set of gams that went all the way to her top floor. Her demeanor spoke confidence, like it always did. And the firey red hair reflceted the smouldering lust that pulsated beneather her well shown bosom.

Now I know what most of you are thinking.
Let me try my best to put the record straight.
Lilith has been around... well about as long as me.
She was Adam's first wife. She was the mother of most of the first Succubi. She was also the first Feminist. Yes, she is also the woman entity that a lot of women choose as the symbol for those fairs. So you're thinking "how could she have done all that?" or "but wasn't the demon stuff made up by men to keep women down?" Try and see it this way, she has been around a long time. She has done some good and some bad. Heck, you live long enough you will do somethings you are proud of and some that you will be ashamed of. The trick is getting the good ones to balance out the bad for all the right reasons.

Anyway, back in the begining.. God created what would later be known as Adam and this Woman that was supposed to be his first wife. They didn't see eye to eye. So God made another woman from Adam's Rib. My job was getting those two kids hooked up (and then later, kicked out as per the Apple-Taboo incident). Well, after I saw what those two kids were doin' I knew I wanted to try some of that myself, and since there was only one woman that wasn't spoken for, I did my best to charm Lilith... and it worked. I probably should've called later. More on that later.

She'd managed to bring some minions from the lower pits as her muscle. Only problem was, 'bout the time we finished with them, she was high-tailing it out of there.

The upside of that was that me n' Fallen Star just needed to take out the trash and then let the locals clean up what's left.

The End... for now.

Offline Profile