All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:07 AM 

MMORPG.com 14-day free trial for City of Villains!<
>
Tuesday, April 11, 2006<
>
<
>
Looking into arch-nemesis as a career option? Wondering just how diabolical you can get? Considering world domination as your next hobby? Now is the chance to check out what it is like to be a villain!<
>
<
>
MMORPG.com is offering the first ever 14-day free trial to City of Villains!<
>
<
>
From April 10, 2006 to May 10, 2006 they will be giving out free trials to any MMORPG.com registered member that wants one...so don't miss out! <
>
<
>
<
>
This is also in effect for City of Heroes, and in my honest opinion if you wanted a game to kill time in only these are the best bet. <
>
<i>Edited by: Givin Wetwillies01 at: 4/12/06 9:08 am<
></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:33 AM 

no good without a client download ;( ---<
>
vanamar<
>
modern day heresies<
>
dieinachurchfire.org (coming soon!)<
>
my livejournal<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:10 AM 

Which you get if you follow the instrucitons. <
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:01 AM 

Quote:This is also in effect for City of Heroes, and in my honest opinion if you wanted a game to kill time in only these are the best bet. <
>
<
>
...and to check out burly man-boobed men in florecent tights with pimp hair styles and did I mention tights already? Masjaun<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:09 AM 

I did the download yesterday. I'm liking the Corrupter. I just need to mess around with a couple of power sets. For primary I like Ice so far but haven't messed around much. For secondary, I like the descriptions for both Kinetics and Radiation. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:13 AM 

patching this now, if its 1/2 as good as it sounds on the website I think I'll be buying it and playing it quite a bit. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:57 AM 

Yeah im playing this too, i got a 30 day CoH code and 15 CoV code so it's active until June 14th. If i am still enjoying myself by then I will continue to play. But so far i'm having fun. Playing on the Infinity server. --Paying for music or movies is so 1990.<i>Edited by: Finlainea  at: 5/8/06 1:58 pm<
></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 PM 

Picked up CoV collectors for shit's 'n giggles. Same price as the regualr version, figured what the hell. I like it. The archetype's are similar to CoH, but with a couple of unique twists. The graphics seem a lot more detailed. I also like the more varied mission instances. They mix it up a bit better then before. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:46 PM 

Fin always liked those men in tights !! <
>
<
>
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:39 PM 

just started yesterday and have a buncha chars (its fun to make chars), favorite is lev 7 magic stalker, 1 hit kill crits on most things. <i></i>