It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:20 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 PM 
Camping Dorn
Camping Dorn

I'm currently taking an online class for IT Ethics that requires me to write a research paper. The research is to interview two people who have been employed for a sufficient duration to have actually witnessed extensive technological change in their workplace.

I'm asking here if anyone would like to answer a few questions. I'll post the questions here and if you would like to PM me that would be great.

1. Name and place employed
2. Years of service (may include time in more than one organization)
3. What has been their role in the organization during this time? Note: if they have been employed in this organization for many years, they probably have worked in several different capacities. Have them identify the ones they regard as most significant.
4. Were they personally involved with the installation of this IT system or were they more of an observer? Explain their role.
5. Explain how the new system worked differently from the old processes and procedures.
6. What kind of new security concerns did it create?
7. Did the implementation of this new technology change the “balance of power” in their organization? Explain.

By the way, I'm asking here because I really don't want to talk to anyone face to face that fits this criteria because, well frankly, I don't like most of the people that I work with that could accurately answer these questions.

Offline Profile