It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 AM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 PM 
Bored Guru
Bored Guru

EQ1: Worthy
WoW: Worthy
I am getting ready to do the recording on my "Building The Fortress Of The Mind" Hypnosis CD. I hope to have it self published by mid march.

For my initial publication, I plan to use http://kunaki.com.

For self marketing off of my website and E-mail marketing, that will work out just fine, but, I am also looking for a way to do affiliate marketing because I have some other people interested in selling it.

For example. I create the CD. I can get a link at http://kunaki.com and use it to sell my CD. They cut me a check at the end of the month. They charge $1.75 to make the CD, and they keep a 5% Commission off sales. If I sold a CD from the site for $34.99, I would make about $31.49 Profit after charges and 5% Fee. They take care of making it and shipping it out to the client. All I have to do is get a link to them, then, they pay me at the end of the month. What I am trying to do is figure out a way to get the CD from the where it is produced to the buyer when having an affiliate market it, and a way to make the affiliates cut automatic. Right now, I would have to make the affiliate a check myself when I get the check from the company. Having it automatic would keep everyone honest and be less stress for me.

Attachment:
affilaite.JPG

I was looking for something like http://www.clickbank.com, but, they are all Digital Downloads.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:20 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Looking at the kunaki website, it specifically states that they don't do affiliate systems. So, basically, if you use them, any affiliate arrangements are going to have to be managed by you.

Are these affiliates online or brick-and-mortar?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 PM 
Bored Guru
Bored Guru

EQ1: Worthy
WoW: Worthy
Both.

The affiliate thing I am looking at though is for online sales. I have a few people I know.

The others I can just sell them the product at whole sale or consignment.

I do not have to limit myself to only publishing with Kunaki, but, it is a good place to get started for my self publishing.

Offline Profile