By Mark Schlabach<
>
Washington Post Staff Writer<
>
Tuesday, January 10, 2006; Page E01<
>
<
>
One day after he declared his intention to enter the NFL draft, former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick allegedly found trouble again near his mother's home in Suffolk, Va.<
>
<
>
Vick, 21, turned himself in to the Suffolk magistrate's office yesterday after three warrants were issued for his arrest. He is accused of waving a firearm at three teenagers during an altercation in the parking lot of a McDonald's restaurant Sunday night. Suffolk police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a handgun at their son and two others.<
>
<
>
A person close to Vick said last night that the teenagers were taunting him, and that Vick showed the gun to scare the boys.<
>
<
>
"There was some type of altercation between Mr. Vick and the victims," Lt. Debbie George of the Suffolk Police Department said last night. "It was a verbal altercation, not a physical one."<
>
<
>
Vick, the younger
other of former Virginia Tech all-American and current Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of
andishing a firearm. He
iefly was held at Western Tidewater Regional Jail yesterday and was released around 2 p.m. on $10,000 bond, according to Magistrate Lisa Noel. George said police hadn't located a gun.<
>
<
>
When contacted on his cell phone yesterday, Larry Woodward, Vick's attorney, only would confirm that he is representing Vick and that Vick is scheduled to appear Thursday in Suffolk General District Court. If convicted of all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to three years in prison and face a $7,500 fine, George said.<
>
<
>
Attempts to reach Vick and his mother, Brenda Boddie, were unsuccessful last night.<
>
<
>
Vick was dismissed from the Hokies football team Friday "due to a cumulative effect of legal infractions and unsportsmanlike play," according to Virginia Tech President Charles Steger. Vick had faced a two-game suspension at the beginning of the 2006 season as punishment for stomping the leg of Louisville defensive end Elvis Dumervil during the Hokies' 35-24 victory over the Cardinals in the Gator Bowl on Jan. 2 in Jacksonville, Fla.<
>
<
>
But Virginia Tech officials dismissed Vick from the team after learning he had been cited Dec. 17 in Hampton, Va., for driving with a suspended or revoked driver's license and speeding -- the eighth and ninth traffic offenses since he enrolled at Virginia Tech in 2002. Vick is scheduled to appear in Hampton District Court on Jan. 17 for the traffic charges.<
>
<
>
Virginia Tech officials declined to comment yesterday about Vick's latest arrest.<
>
<
>
Vick, an all-ACC choice this past season, his first season as a starter, on Saturday announced he would enter April's NFL draft. Vick's status in the NFL draft was considered tenuous at best because of his history of off-the-field problems and his inexperience at quarterback.<
>
<
>
Vick played in 11 games as a freshman backup in 2003, was suspended the next season after he was charged with crimes in two incidents, then started all 13 games this past season. He threw for 2,393 yards, 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions and ran for 380 yards and six scores, but struggled in Virginia Tech's biggest games, a 27-7 loss to Miami on Nov. 5 and 27-22 loss to unranked Florida State in the inaugural ACC championship game on Dec. 3.<
>
<
>
Feel free to move this =p<
>
Masteraen/Wulolen<i></i>

"State that opinion in my presence, you fucktard, and I'll show you how valid it is when I'm kicking the shit out of you."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:46 AM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

He's just a punk.<
>
Another tragic tale of wasted youth. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:16 AM 
What? Another Expansion?!
What? Another Expansion?!

Heh I think he is about to find out how short his
other's coat tails are. Bet he gets placed on a practice squad. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:29 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

I hate to see people with such talent fuck it all up like this. That said, he'll still play somewhere. He's costing himself a ton of money with this shit though. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:15 AM 
The all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

EQ1: Arkayn x2 on Lanys and Arkaynx on Stromm transfer
WoW: Arkayn
Another overrated QB thinks he is above the rest and it bites him in the ass. /golfclap<
>
<
>
<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:17 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Atleast he stomped on a Loserville player in his last college game <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:31 PM 

Errr...Yeah, at least he did that. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 PM 
I've pwned over 300 times!
I've pwned over 300 times!

heh. currently he won't even be drafted on day 1. there is a slim chance he will be on day 2. the hot rumor is that league officials for all teams basically want to black ball him from even playing in the league, so as to not further tarnish the nfl.<
>
<
>
i guess him and clarett can host some flag football games at some high school in idaho or something in the future....<
>
<
>
-cc <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:40 PM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

Yeah, but someone took a flyer on Clarett in the 3rd round last year. And this punk is a lot more talented, altho at a much tougher position. Someone will take a chance on the kid, thinking they can straighten him out. Some team always does. (see M. Clarett, L. Phillips, R. Moss, etc.).<
>
Hope the kid talks to Clarett or something, and realizes what kind of a chance he's blowing by fucking up like this. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:46 PM 

Either way, he won't be much more productive than his
other is if he doesn't play.<
>
<
>
It's about time people realize that Michael Vick is probably the most over-rated QB in football. So she told me to come over and I took that trip <
>
and then she pulled out my mushroom tip <
>
and when it came out it went drip drip drip <
>
I didn’t know she had that G.I. Joe kung-fu grip <
>
<
>
-Brad Nowell<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:16 PM 
Selling FBR First Torch!
Selling FBR First Torch!

I've realized Michael Vick is overrated for a while now, but his
other looks to be a better QB from the games I've seen him play. Too bad he fucked up his chances with this stupid shit, what a dumbass. <
>down is the new up<i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:33 PM 

Michael Vick is overrated. But the most overrated in football? That honor goes to Donovan McNabb.<
>
<
>
And NFL's biggest douche goes to Sean Taylor, not any of the others mentioned in this thread. Vick Jr. could give him a run for his money though.<
>
<
>
Someone will try him and he'll turn out less than his
other. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:49 PM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

Next Maurice Clarett in the making...<
>
<
>
All he needs to do is rob someone after draft night for him to be the real champ of dumbasses.<
>
Chibb & Chaamillion<
>
Member of Mithril Web<i>Edited by: chibb420 at: 1/11/06 7:52 pm<
></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:31 PM 
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage
Fell for 50,000 points of Damage

Marcus Vick is absolutely not as good as his
other, and will never be. <i></i>

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:30 PM 

That's not saying much considering Michael Vick is garbage. <i></i>

Offline Profile