It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:54 PM

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:21 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Dude, fucking tell me about it. They lure you in with that shit...then they fucking lock it away after they capture you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:23 AM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Please accept my condolences Bello and Khan. What a terrible, terrible predicament. :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:30 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

If I only knew what I know now back then...

...I would have married a stripper.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:04 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

I have the opposite problem with my wife, she doesn't hoard the nookie, and sometimes I wish she would. I just want some damn sleep!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:36 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Dude...I'll trade you any day of the week.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:24 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

I'm making it sound worse than it is, really. Just seems she's raring to go when I need to sleep to get up at 4:45am, and she gets to sleep in until whenever.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:39 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Hahaha. I usually go MONTHS between any kind of sexual affection from my wife. (Trust me, it's all on her end, not on mine, and she admits this freely.) I would never see your situation as a problem. Hell, I'll sleep when I'm dead. I'm a parched man stranded in the middle of a fucking desert!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WoW: Peno
we know

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 PM 

What was the point of that Neesha?

A good way to get your wife to put out is to ruffie her drink.. It makes marriage work!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:09 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Neesha's purpose in life seems to be to troll the boards, demeaning everyone in his path, spouting trite condescending nonsense to make himself appear to be above everyone else, and to drag us all down into his own pathetic existence. I haven’t read a single post from Neesha in solid year where he doesn’t belittle one of the posters in some, way, shape, or form if for no other reason that to simply make someone feel like a lesser person. It’s pointless, I think it gets him off…he’s probably masturbating to his own posts as I type this.

That's my take on it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:20 PM 
Bridge Dweller

If my wife didn't give it to me at home I'd probably just go out and get it somewhere else to spite her.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:48 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

My wife and I have had this discussion...quite a few times, actually. She actually encourages me to go out and get some, so long as I don't tell her about it. While a lot of dudes would be very happy to hear that coming from their wife, I am not. I don't want to go out there and risk bringing something nasty back home. That, and it's against the UCMJ, and I'm not willing to put my career on the line for a piece of ass. My wife even told me she thought of getting me a hooker. That just blows my mind. This woman was a sex freak prior to marriage. After marriage...not so much. Why do women do this? WHY!?!?!?!?!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:04 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Frogggystyle wrote:
My wife and I have had this discussion...quite a few times, actually. She actually encourages me to go out and get some, so long as I don't tell her about it. While a lot of dudes would be very happy to hear that coming from their wife, I am not. I don't want to go out there and risk bringing something nasty back home. That, and it's against the UCMJ, and I'm not willing to put my career on the line for a piece of ass. My wife even told me she thought of getting me a hooker. That just blows my mind. This woman was a sex freak prior to marriage. After marriage...not so much. Why do women do this? WHY!?!?!?!?!

Dude, if she thinks it’s cool for you to go out a get some then she probably thinks its fine for her to the same. I really don’t want to get all up into your business but you are posting it pretty much for everyone to read. Maybe, just maybe she has lost her sex drive specifically for you and is getting herself off through self service or some other means. I’m honestly feeling kind of shitty for posting this but from as near as I can remember you’ve always been straight up and cool with me in game and out and this is something I’d tell my own brother or a one of my life long friends. Just want to make sure you’ve considered this angle and hopefully I’m just off my rocker on some wild tangent.

Peace-

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:07 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Jateki's head is where mine is. Your wife encouraging you to cheat on her just doesn't make sense unless of course she's got her own thing going.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:13 PM 
Bridge Dweller

Yeah, there's got to be a reason why she's not fucking him anymore, in the first place.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:41 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

She's lazy...that is why. It takes effort to have sex, effort she would rather put into knitting or doing some arts and crafts thing. If she was on coke or drunk as hell every night, things might be different. But I don't want my wife to be a drug addict to fulfill my own needs.

She's not cheating on me, nor would she be inclined to do it. She understands I have needs that she is too lazy to fulfill on a regular basis. I asked her (back when we were in Japan) why she up and decided to stop having a sexual appetite. Her response was something to the effect of, "I got you, I don't have to try anymore."

I hear this from more than enough women who are married that simply don't care to put forth the effort to please their man after they "captured" him. The only way out for a dude is an ecostly divorce. So, you either put up with having sex on every blue moon or you spend the rest of your life supporting a chick you don't get anything from at all. Either way, it's bullshit.

I swear, if I ever get married again, that chick will sign a pre-nup that states she will give me sexual satisfaction at least 5 times a week.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:33 PM 
Trolling like there is no tomorrow!

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
UCMJ is a bitch. I don't blame you for not wanting to mess with that. No tail is worth that.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:26 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

My goal is to make myself appear better than everyone else. Obviously, Bello's goal is to belittle his wife every single chance he gets on these message boards in order to garner sympathy or perhaps just to look cool for being "the man" who can publically make a fool out of a person he allegedly loves. If you walk around the house with the same demeaner towards her that you show on these boards, it's no wonder she's not willing to touch you. Perhaps you should divorce her so she can enjoy sex again when she reaches her sexual peak.

Take that as me trying to appear better than you, or just as a person who has seen you do nothing but verbally beat her up on these boards since you married her however many years ago. By the way, how long were you dating/engaged before you tied the knot?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:13 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Quote:
Dude, if she thinks it’s cool for you to go out a get some then she probably thinks its fine for her to the same. I really don’t want to get all up into your business but you are posting it pretty much for everyone to read. Maybe, just maybe she has lost her sex drive specifically for you and is getting herself off through self service or some other means. I’m honestly feeling kind of shitty for posting this but from as near as I can remember you’ve always been straight up and cool with me in game and out and this is something I’d tell my own brother or a one of my life long friends. Just want to make sure you’ve considered this angle and hopefully I’m just off my rocker on some wild tangent.

I know there was something quite some time ago regarding the funds of the household...

And Id hate to say it but I think this may be the case as well...

Ive been on the receiving end of it, and it just sounds so similar. Other than her, id blame her whore friends who are probably perpetuating this behaviour. I really REALLY have a hate for military wives, ive seen too many of them enjoy what they have + more a little too much, sucking the life outta the military guys who are trying to help them out or support them.

Ive also seen the military assholes who think its ok to just go fuck every piece of ass in the bars... But my experience with the people i was around was more of case A than case B.

I hope its not the case, but that scares the shit outta me. And since youve been married a little bit now, you seriously should consider ridding yourself of that risk sooner than later. The longer you wait the more costly and likely alimony is, especially if she does jack shit all day and doesnt work.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:14 PM 
Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrr!

Neesha speaks the truth in saying you don't often speak fondly of your wife around here. But I was in a relationship once where my drive was much higher than hers, and I whole heartedly understand Bello's frustration. However, my outward expressions of that frustration never seemed to help matters :P, and I don't imagine yours is either. :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:51 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Well Neesha, at least I have a reason to be frustrated with my wife. You really have no legit reason to be a little bitch to every person who says anything here just to be a pompous asshole. I see the way you treat people like Worthy, someone who is a good person and that has a good soul, and the things you say to him make me want to vomit all over you. And, while you go out of your way to belittle him and others just to please yourself, all you are really doing is proving to everyone what a miserable person you really are. It's not funny, it's not becoming, and it makes you look like a really impotent human being. If that is your goal in life, gratz, you succeeded. Now go pleasure yourself at someone else's expense.

Dash, the monetary thing was sorted out. She got a job about 5 months ago and started paying on one of the debts she brought into the marriage. I still pay the vast majority of the bills, which is no big deal. I just wanted her to take some fucking initiative and contribute. I don't believe in free rides when it comes to relationships. She is perfectly capable of working to help pay off the avalanche of bills she brought into this relationship and she knows that I expect her to work to help out. We have no kids and she has no handicaps...so there was no reason for her not to get out there and contribute financially. We have come to an understanding regarding the finances, so those really aren't an issue anymore.

The only real gripe I have about her is the sex/affection thing. That alone is not enough for me to want a divorce. The divorce thing came from a culmination of a lot of shit about her that came out of nowhere after we married. She did a 180 from who she sold herself to me as...I mean everything. Maybe I should blame myself for spoiling the shit out of her. She has no reason to do anything nice for me because she is simply happy not having to do anything. She gets that from her mother. I've never been in a relationship where it wasn't 50/50 on a relationship level (I'm not even talking about a financial level).

That's not to say that I'm always unhappy with her. I love her and I know she loves me, even though we don't see eye to eye on anything. It's like I married Fribur's female identical twin. Sometimes she's nice…most of the time she’s totally in her own little world. Some of you speculate that she’s a cheater. She’s not. She’s just clinically depressed and she takes meds to combat it. Those meds annihilate her sex drive.

On the other hand, I don't understand how someone can go from being an independent working woman/sexual beast to a needy/lazy/asexual being in the span of a couple of months and then remain like that for years on end. I just don't get it. Her depression and explanations do not make it any easier for me to stomach either. It's just who she really is. The sex freak I knew three years ago was all an act and she has told me this. It's my fault for agreeing to marry her so fast and not taking years to get to know her as a person, so I guess I can really only blame myself. I just wish I had known who she really was prior to making a commitment like this.

Oh well...at least having a hand party with myself and making a romantic explosion in the privacy of my own home isn't against the UCMJ.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:59 PM 
Bridge Dweller

So, do you like jack off a lot?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

You have no idea... hahaha

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:56 PM 
Spider Slayer

The WoW forum junkie in me says you should make a romantic explosion on her face while she's sleeping.

...then do a barrel roll.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:06 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I threaten her with such things...she scoffs at me. One of these nights, who knows, I might just make romantic explosion on her face after I have a hand party with myself.

GREAT SUCCESS!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:54 PM 
Bridge Dweller

I've thought about jerkin' off til I'm about to bust a nut and then running in on my wife, but just as a joke. Otherwise, she's happy to accept what I have to give. Lol.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:40 AM 
Oh yeah? How 'bout I kick your ass?

EQ1: Xkhan
WoW: Xkhan
Quote:
Why do women do this? WHY!?!?!?!?!

Because wedding cake is the ultimate form of birth control...

_____
VEGETARIAN -Noun (vej-i-tair-ee-uhn): Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Don't be a fucking idiot Heath. Wise up before you become Khan. In his situationm, I can understand avoiding divorce, but in yours?

Kick that bitch to the curb, along with all the damn debts she brought into the marriage. Or be stupid, and wait until you buy a house and have kids.

Pussies are not silverplated, despite the opinion of some women.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:11 PM 
Spider Slayer

Unless she's being artificially inseminated I don't see how he's going to have kids.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Because like a lot of people in his situation, they will think having a kid will "fix" their marriage.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:07 AM 
Less oats more posts!
Less oats more posts!

EQ1: Lacuna
I agree with Paul

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 AM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

EQ1: Larreth/Shaylea
WoW: Gnomez Gomez
Rift: Veluria
EQ2: Vee'Sheer
Frogggystyle wrote:

Ya gotta wonder where the sex drive went...or did she not have it in the first place. I've known tons of women that have no problem whatsoever with not having sex for weeks, months, even years at a time and it's almost always...ALWAYS after marriage.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:31 AM 
Trakanon is FFA!
Trakanon is FFA!

EQ1: Larreth/Shaylea
WoW: Gnomez Gomez
Rift: Veluria
EQ2: Vee'Sheer
bagsworth wrote:
Because like a lot of people in his situation, they will think having a kid will "fix" their marriage.

After moving to wisconsin, I noticed this happens a LOT around here. I've run into at least 4 women that were in the final stages of divorce only to get preggers and stay in a miserable marriage 'for the kids'

Btw...how did a mural threat turn into this? lol

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:56 PM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

I hate to even be admitting it, but I have to say I'm one of those women. I'm in the process of going trhough a divorce (he left me) and that was one of the big contributing factors. I'll tell you right now, I have NO clue where the hell my sex drive went. I really wish I did. I spoke to a counselor, discussed it with friends, we tried "spicing things up", you name it. If any of you guys figure out a cure, pass it on.

Most women don't do this just because they are lazy and now they have their man they don't have to try anymore. I have a number of female friends in the EXACT same situtation. They want to have a sex drive, and just can't figure out why they don't. Something just changes, and I wish I could figure out what the hell it was.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: new lanys mural!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:35 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
Talking about it sometimes works.

I have never had this problem with any woman.. so I don't know what to tell you. My wife/girlfriend type person wants sex all day long every day. I, on the other hand, have a waning libido - mabye from the years of desensitization from the porn or maybe from just getting older.. who knows. I do know that back in my early 20s when I had a stripper girlfriend we were doing it 6 times a day and getting nothing done. Nowadays with my new wife/girlfriend type person, we are doing it maybe 1-3 times a week.. sometimes more sometimes less.

I am happy with the amount of sex we are having... but she is not - I gotta be honest though, I'm no spring chicken anymore, I can't bust a nut then do it again 10 minutes later like I used to. For her birthday this year, shes getting an industrial strength dildo.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:34 AM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Arunhah
WoW: Scathain
Rift: Arunhah
EQ2: Scathian
Moerne wrote:
I hate to even be admitting it, but I have to say I'm one of those women. I'm in the process of going trhough a divorce (he left me) and that was one of the big contributing factors. I'll tell you right now, I have NO clue where the hell my sex drive went. I really wish I did. I spoke to a counselor, discussed it with friends, we tried "spicing things up", you name it. If any of you guys figure out a cure, pass it on.

Most women don't do this just because they are lazy and now they have their man they don't have to try anymore. I have a number of female friends in the EXACT same situation. They want to have a sex drive, and just can't figure out why they don't. Something just changes, and I wish I could figure out what the hell it was.
Have you tried talking to a doctor rather than a counselor? An SO had a similar issue, and it turned out to be a chemical imbalance that was easily dealt with. My wife on the other hand has the completely opposite issue. She is literally insatiable. We know that hers is also a medical issue, but she's chosen to not do anything about it beings it doesn't cause any issues other than going through a lot of batteries.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:00 PM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Annastazia
WoW: Gravestone
I must admit, I have never wanted to know this much about what goes on in your bedrooms. The problem is that this was like a car accident, I just couldnt look away.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:52 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Moerne wrote:

Most women don't do this just because they are lazy and now they have their man they don't have to try anymore. I have a number of female friends in the EXACT same situtation. They want to have a sex drive, and just can't figure out why they don't. Something just changes, and I wish I could figure out what the hell it was.

I don't know kiddo. But just because your libido is in the toilet, doesn't mean the husband should suffer. Be a good girl, and blow him.

Here is a "best of" rant from Craigslist:

RANT: Middle-Aged Women complaining about sex!

I am sooooo f'ing tired about middle-aged women who complain about sex! First off, as a guy, we have so much pressure on us to perform it's unreal! Can I get a "hard on"? How long can I last? Can I make her orgasm SEVERAL times? Can I stay awake afterwards?!!!!! WTF!!! Do you women realize the enormous amount of work needed to have sex at 40?!!!!!

Let's go back to our teenage years WHEN I COULDN"T KEEP MY HANDS OFF OF YOU!!! Recall when I wanted to have sex in the stairway, at the bus stop, during gym under the bleachers, after school before my parents got home, in the parked car, and even climb through your window at night while your parents were asleep?!!!! AND THAT WAS ALL IN ONE DAY!!! Hell, I could last for hours, shoot my load, and be ready to go again in 15 minutes!!! But what did I hear from you, a young, demure, selfish, cock tease?!!! "No...wait till tomorrow.", "Let's just cuddle.", "The cat is watching.", and the classic "Is that all you think i'm good for?"!!!!!

Well ladies, the shoe is on the other foot and guess what? I'm tired!!! I'm tired from sheer exhaustion of chasing your cock teasing ass for the last 25 years!!!! Constantly, going home with "blue balls" and "whacking off" because you want me to "respect you in the morning"!!!! Well guess what years of cock abuse has done to my sex drive?!!!!

Yes ladies, it's your fault I have no interest in sex! Not getting any and whacking off to porn for 25 years has desensitized my nerve endings to the point that I feel nothing from my navel to my knees!!!! Fantasizing about every possible way of f'ing your brains out has distorted reality for me!!! You, walking in with nothing on under a fur coat pales in comparison to me fantasizing about you rimming my ass while I fuck your sister in front of 18,000 adoring fans at the United Center!!!!

It's your fault for teasing away the most potent years of my life. You should have taken advantage of my erections from your cat jumping on my crotch when you had the chance, but nooooooo!!!! You wanted to babysit your neice and "pretend" we were a family!!!!

Now, in the height of your sex drive, you want muah to pin your legs behind your ears after a long day at work, and give it to you for more than 10 minutes a month?!!!!! PUH-LEASE!!!! Nope! You see...now you will suffer the same inglorious defeat I experienced many moons ago. So....go to 'The Exotic Emporium', get yourself a multi-speed, gyrating, flesh feeling, thingamabob, a handful of Peter North dvds, and come up with creative ways to sneak aroud the house and have yourself a little "Par-tay"!!!! Otherwise, be prepared to wine me, dine me, take me golfing, and stroke my little ego until I'M IN THE MOOD!!!

And...don't give me that crap about going out and getting some "young, dumb, and full of cum" kid. I'll divorce your ass so fast your fallopians will get twisted!!! AND afterward, I will get the chance to re-live those glory years with some young, nubile, tight bodied, coed looking for a sugar daddy! (Even if it is once a month!) Better than thinking of her while trying to have sex with your old, sagging, "has-been" ass!!!

So, the next time you think about making some smart ass remark like, "Mr. 5 minute man.", or "I didn't even get started." just remember that 25 years of neglect is the reason why Mr. Willie doesn't get excited to see you anymore!!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:17 AM 
Lanys Supporter
Lanys Supporter

EQ1: Draagun Dwarvepunter
WoW: Draagun
holy shit that was funny

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:19 AM 
Bridge Dweller

Craigslist is so fucking retarded.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:49 AM 
Troller in Training
Troller in Training

rofl

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:36 AM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

EQ1: Cakvala
WoW: Cakvala
LoL: Cakvala
haha shit, hey are there any updates coming up for the lanys mural?!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

I suppose it is only fair I give you an update. I divorced the bitch last month. As a form of my venting, I thought of a few things that I will pay more attention to for any future woman I date...

- When she has a coke problem before you get married, that's a sign.

- When she can't decide between two guys and bounces back and forth between the two for 5 months, that's a sign.

- When she gains 30 pounds in 6 weeks, and she isn't pregnant, that's a sign.

- When you first meet her, she asks you for your number, and then 15 minutes later is making out with another dude for all of the world to see, that's a sign.

- When the guy who introduces you to her has been fuck buddies with her for almost 2 years while he has had a girlfriend the whole time, that's a sign.

- When she admits to snorting over 20 lines of coke with her seedy friends during her last night in Athens, then flies to Japan, and immediately starts looking up orgy porn on the computer for the first few days, that's a sign.

- When you totally shun her and she asks you to marry her, that's a sign. (Yeah…I am still the dumb ass who said yes.)

- When she gets to your next duty station with a $1000 Verizon cell phone bill because she "just had to talk to him" before she left the other guy behind, that's a sign.

- When she invites said guy to come out to Japan while I am on an 8-month deployment to Gulf, that’s a sign.

- When her man-hating mom hates men…and spends all of her free-time knitting, that's a sign.

- When she tells you one thing and then tells everyone else another thing, that's a sign.

- When her own sister-in-laws who have each known her for over 10 years profess that they had no idea she had clinical depression, and she admits to faking her happy mood all these years, and those sister-in-laws coin the phrase “First Impression Heather” as a result, that’s a sign.

- When she puts on her "first impression" act in front of everyone and then instantly returns to her normally "not-so-cheery" self after everyone is gone, that's a sign.

- When she doesn't tell you she is clinically depressed until a few months after you are married, that's a sign.

- When she refuses to go on meds to help correct said clinical depression because her mom doesn't believe in going to the doctor or using medications, that's a sign.

- When her parents don't believe her that she has had depression since she was 12 and they tell her she doesn't need medications and that she just needs to turn to Jesus for help, that's a sign.

- When the only way you can describe her in three words is - Jekyll and Hyde, that’s a sign.

- When she has to reduce every conversation into a screaming match because “that’s just the way (she) was raised to talk in her family”, that's a sign.

- When she is willing to have sex with you only 5 times in nearly 2 years, that's a sign.

- When she says her anti-depressant medications are the only reason why she has no sex drive, then comes off of said meds nearly 6 months ago, yet has not had sex with you anytime after she came off the meds, that's a sign.

- When you try to hold her or give her kisses and she just stands there half-heartedly hold you back and not returning any affection, that's a sign.

- When she spends over 1000 minutes talking to one dude in two weeks while you are on deployment, that's a sign.

- When she manually deletes over 100 phone call entries both called and received (when the phone only holds the last 120 calls) during that two week deployment to a guy who is "just her friend" and that she "isn't trying to hide", that's a sign.

- When she called and received over 200 calls (according to the hard copy Verizon phone bill) to and from this "friend she is not trying to hide" in the two weeks you were on deployment, that's a sign.

- When she always goes out to the porch to talk on the phone, even if the call lasts only 1 minute, that's a sign.

- When she jerks her head to see if you are coming down the hallway every time she is talking on the phone, that's a sign.

- When she is saying things to a man on the other end of the phone that no married woman should ever be saying to a man who is not her husband, that's a sign.

- When she comes home from work almost every day saying, "Oh, everyone at work is bitching at me and (that guy) because we're hanging out and stuff," that's a sign.

- When she decides to downgrade from you and hooks up with a dude who is a multiple felon who spent 9 months in jail the year prior...and has two illegitimate kids, that's a sign.

- When her cat likes you before you go on deployment and then for absolutely no reason hates you when you come back, that's a sign.

- When she brings over $80,000 of debt into a marriage and only ponies up $420 in the three years that you have been married to help pay off those bills, even though she had a job 90% of the time during that 3-year period, that's a sign.

- When she would rather spend all of her free-time knitting or making things on her loom, that's a sign.

- When she acts like a complete drama queen over the most trivial things, such as a DVD case falling out of your hands and falling onto the carpet, that's a sign.

- When you go to cuddle with her on the couch and she tells you that she is inconvenienced by your intrusion, that's a sign.

- When she is asking you two days after you returned from a 3+ month long deployment when you are going back out on deployment, that’s a sign.

- When she refers to you as “The Space Invader” three days after you return from a 3+ month long deployment, that’s a sign.

- When you miss her and give her a call to tell her that you love her at 1:20pm and she tells you not to call her between 1-2pm because her "soap is on", that's a sign.

- When you see that she is *exactly* like her mother, and her mother hates her own husband, that's a sign.

- When her own father is absolutely miserable because of his relationship with her mother, that's a sign.

- When almost all of the money she makes goes to buying yarn, that's a sign.

- When she insists everyone around her acknowledges that she is a "princess" and refers to her with said title, that's a sign.

- When she starts going out with "the guys from work" the very day you decide that divorce is the best thing to do every night for 3 days straight and the last night doesn't even come home until 8am because she "fell asleep on his couch," that's a sign.

- When she says, "We're only married on paper," that's a sign.

That’s just scratching the surface.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:13 PM 
Blackburrow Lover!
Blackburrow Lover!

EQ1: Caladaar
WoW: Dirka
One word: wow

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:20 PM 
What does this button do?
What does this button do?

Rift: Bigteeth
Eve Online Handle: Bigteeth
Make a novel or a movie. Make big fat $$$.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:25 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Damn, I forgot one...

When she suggests, more than once, that she wants to get you a hooker (because she feels "bad" about not having sex with you), that's a sign.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:59 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

How about as a form of venting, you post naked pictures of her all over the internet.

Or just here.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:45 AM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Damn.. that's crazy, and so is she. That's a sign.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:18 AM 
10 Years? God im old!
10 Years? God im old!

EQ1: Annastazia
WoW: Gravestone
Heath... if anyone EVER calls you dense... and you argue... there's a sign.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

Rokhan wrote:
Heath... if anyone EVER calls you dense... and you argue... there's a sign.

I actually married this woman inside of 5 months of knowing her and stuck with her for as long as I did, that's a sign (that I am dense).

You'll get no argument out of me...I freely admit I'm not the brighest bulb on the Xmas tree. One thing is for sure - I am a fuck-ton more happy now that she is no longer my burden.

And, Sshaaz, not that I even have any naked photos of her...but, even if I did, I would be doing you a favor by NOT posting those here or anywhere. Just trust me on that one.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:30 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

If you were gay and I were single Id date you heath! Id be a hell of a lot better then her!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:32 PM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

So did you lose your shirt in the divorce or are such things not finalized yet?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:17 PM 

EQ1: Ghaani (retired)
WoW: Gabbath (retired)
Rift: Gabbath (retired)
SWOR: Gabbath/Gh'anni (retired)
and have you hit her with a sign yet?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

:skewl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:12 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

I came out of this OK. I volunteered to take all the bills, I gave her the Pathfinder, she gets no alimony and none of my retirement. Basically, I gave her a clean slate. What she does with it is totally up to her. We had a total of $130K in debt when we got married...over $80K from her alone. I paid off a $32K loan on my Accord (sold that, got the Pathfinder and paid off more bills). In the last three years, I have brought the total debt owed down to just under $40K (wth the help of the $420 she gave me to help pay bills off in those 3 years....yay). So, I'll have that paid off, in two years. I think that is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying her half my salary for the rest of her worthless man-hating life (you know that bitch is never getting married again).

I am heading to Greece for two years as a single dude. I really can't be in a much better position than this. I have not been this happy in 3.5 years...life is good!

/waits for Neesha to swoop in an shit storm on my parade

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 AM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

I am not going to rain on your parade. I am glad you got out of that marriage since it obviously was making you miserable. I still think you completely misundersand her if you think she doesn't like men, though. ;)

You're a good looking guy, you're smart, you take care of yourself. I am surprised you fell for such a dumbass so easily, especially given all the warning signs you had. Anyway, good luck on finding someone else. I don't doubt that you will find someone to make you happy again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:46 AM 
Train Right Side!
Train Right Side!

.......?

OK, someone hacked Neesha's account...please give Neesha his account back!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 PM 
Camping Orc 1
Camping Orc 1

Oops, sorry, logged in on the wrong account.

:D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:13 PM 
We Have Cookies!
We Have Cookies!

!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:45 PM 
Sports Guru
Sports Guru

WTF, who posted under my name?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next